Customers Also Bought
- Power: 1 x 6F22 9V
- Temperature Enviroment: -10-50
- Operating Frenquency: 25KHz
- Operating Environment: <8mA
- Size: 392mm(operation); 258mm (storage)
- Sensitivity: A25-cent coin 65mm
- Package Dimension: 280*150*52mm
- Color: Black
- Brand new
- Lron pipe-tube in 20mm 120mm
- Tuning automatic
- Alert audio
- The handheld metal detector provides great performance which meets the exact requirements of the security industry
- Folding metal detector, easy and convenient to take with you
- High quality material makes the folding metal detector durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use a Hand-Held Metal Detector:
Different metal detectors use the same basic electrical devices to detect the presence of metal. An oscillator creates radio waves along a coil of wires. The receiver in the metal detector picks up the radio waves and produces a beeping noise. When a metal object passes near the wire coils, a magnetic field is created that alters the radio waves being sent to the transmitter and also alters the beeping noise, indicating to the user that metal has been found. Operators use hand-held metal detectors to find metal in many situations, especially for security purposes.
- Put batteries in your hand-held metal detector. Most take 9V batteries in the rear end of the handle of the metal detector.
- Turn on your metal detector using the "On" and "Off" button that is usually located on the handle close to the scan area. Not all hand-held metal detectors are the same. Fisher, for example, has a three-way power button, while Whites Electronics has a traditional On/Off button.
- Check that the indicator light is on, showing that the metal detector works. If your metal detector does not have an indicator light or any other indicator, wave the metal detector over an obviously metal object, such as your car, and wait for the signal that the metal detector is on. The signal could be a beeping sound, a vibration or a red LED light turning on.
- Set any special features on your hand-held metal detector, such as plug-in ear phones, volume controls or sensitivity controls.
- Hold your hand-held metal detector as close as possible to an area where you need to search for metal. The closer the metal, the clearer the signal.
- 1 x Handheld Metal Detector Scanner H424
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.19||USD$ 9.98||USD$ 9.77||USD$ 9.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.