Customers Also Bought
- Sensor: Particular low noise double construction
- Maximum Detecting Area: Wide angle PIR detector: 12m x 110°C
- Temperature Compensation: Automatically compensation
- Bracket Horizontal Adjusted Angle: -/+45°C
- Bracket Vertical Adjusted Angle: -/+45°C
- Monitoring Current: 20A
- Transmitting Current: 20mA
- Restoration Alarm Function: 45s
- Working Power: DC9V dry battery (each day transmit 20 times frequency, battery lasts about half year)
- Working Frequency: 315 MHz, 433 MHz(optional)
- Transmitting Frequency: 120 Db
- Working Temperature: -10°C ~+50°C
- Store Temperature: -25°C ~+60°C
- Working Frequency: 315 MHz, 433 MHz(optional)
- Anti-electromagnetism: >30 v/m, 10MHz-100MHz
- Anti-white-light: >6500 Lux
- Security Detector adopted special infrared integrated circuit, improved temperature compensation
- Particular error proof calculating method, low consume, steady performance, anti-interfere
- The top selection of Security Detector for wireless home or business burglar alarm
- This Security Detector is very easy to use, good choice for you
- Anti-condensation, vibration sensor, with adaptation to the environment and self-protection
- This security Detector is the top selection of detector for wireless home or business burglar alarm
- This Security Detector is a best tool for you. So what are you still waiting for
How Does a Motion Detector Work?
- When people talk about motion, they are generally referring to how fast an object goes over a determined length of time
- In physics, there are different types of motion, as well. And motion can be created by applying force to a given object
- The force causes particles to accelerate and essentially change the area around them. How much something weighs can affect how fast or slow the object can go
- Much the same way a radio antenna can emit or receive radio waves, a motion detector can send out a signal to know if there are objects nearby
- Basic Motion Detectors
- There are different types of motion detectors, but they all basically work the same way
- Motion detectors are made to register certain information in the air created by objects that speed up or slow down
- It compiles those signals into data that must be reflected back into a sensor inside the detector itself. There must, however, be sensors placed elsewhere for signals to get sent to a detector
- Using a series of either mirrors or electronic sensors, a basic motion detector, after receiving a signal, will emit a signal or pulse to a nearby computer or camera
- In some motion detectors, the whole process takes less than a microsecond
- Microwaves, Radar, Infrared and Ultrasonic Motion Detectors
- Motion detectors all receive and measure information differently
- A microwave or radar motion detector works the same way as a radar gun
- When a police officer points a radar gun at a moving object far away, that object sends back certain information, which registers in the radar gun as a series of data that is interpreted as signals. Waves have certain ways of behaving, depending on length and size, for example
- Microwave motion detectors use waves that are generated along an electromagnetic spectrum, typically radio waves
- An infrared motion detector can detect changes in movement by using light. It also can detect changes in temperature
- Just like electromagnetic waves run along an electromagnetic spectrum, light waves have their own spectrum
- Heat and ultraviolet rays are two types of invisible light waves that can be measured by numerous types of infrared sensors
- Ultrasonic motion detectors use physical and sound waves, rather than mechanical or electromagnetic waves, like the microwave or radar motion detecto
- 1 x Motion Detector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.26||USD$ 6.16||USD$ 6.05||USD$ 5.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.