Customers Also Bought
- Muilti digital amplifier with waist band
- Amplifier with microphone
- 10W high volume speaker
- Patented design, streamline appearance, ergonomic
- Imported advanced high-power amplifier technology and advanced circuit design
- For teaching, speech, guider, outdoor, personal karaoke etc.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz~12KHz
- Output Power: 10W
- Speaker Impedance: 6Ω
- Recharge Time: 3~4hours
- One Cycle Battery Work Time: 8~12hours
- Battery: 7.4V/1000mA rechargeable lithium battery
- Charging Power Adapter: DC 10.6V / 350mA
- Size: 210 x 130 x 60mm / 8.3 x 5.1 x 2.4in (L x W x H)
- It is used for speech, guider, outdoor, personal karaoke etc. Patented design, streamline appearance, ergonomic
- Using intelligent power management system
How to Talk on a Microphone But Listen on a Speaker:
- Microphones are useful tools if you are trying to amplify your voice without straining it. Most microphones need to be plugged into an amplifier or public-address system in order for the sound to be produced. When your microphone is hooked up correctly with an amplifier or P.A., the sound will come out of a speaker
- Identify the cables you'll need to successfully hook up your microphone. Most microphones have a Cannon lead, which refers to the end of the microphone and cable. Cannon leads typically have three prongs or three holes for connecting the ends together. If you want to hook your microphone into an instrument amplifier, you will likely need a cable in which one end is a Cannon lead (to hook to the microphone) and the other is a 1/4" cable for plugging into an amplifier. Most P.A. systems will have a Cannon lead input, so you will need a cable with two Cannon leads
- If you wish to simply connect the microphone to an amplifier, attach the Cannon end of a cable to the microphone, and put the 1/4" lead into the input jack of the amplifier. Turn on your amplifier. Talk into the microphone and adjust the volume if necessary
- If you are using a P.A. system, place the speakers on their stands. Adjust the height so that the speakers are 5 to 6 feet high. Place the speakers about 6 feet apart
- Attach cables from the speakers to your amplifier. Attach the microphone cable into another input of your amplifier and place the other end of this cable into your microphone
- Turn on your amplifier and speakers. Speak into the microphone and adjust the volume, if necessary. The sound should be coming from the P.A. speakers
Tips & Warnings:
- You will need additional cables if you wish to hook up a monitor or mixing board
- 1 x Digital Amplifier
- 1 x Connecting Cable
- 1 x Waist Band
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Microphone
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 50.15||USD$ 47.57||USD$ 44.99||USD$ 41.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.