Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Digital Angle Meter Features Features Compact and easy to use, just aim the target and push the button
Large LCD screen shows readings in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Temperature reading appears within 0.5 second and remains on screen
Temperature range: 0 to 400°F (-20 to 200°C)
30 to 400°F (-1 to 200°C) ±2.5% of reading or ±4°F (±2.5°C) whichever is greater
Below 30°F (-1°C).±7°F (±4°C)
Response time:0.5 second
Operating environment:2 to 120°F (0 to 50°C) at a relative humidity of 10 - 95%
Distance to Spot Size (D:S):5:1
Installing the battery
Your thermometer requires one 12V battery (not supplied) for power.
1. Push the tab on the battery compartment cover toward the top of the thermometer and lift the cover off.
2. Place the battery in the compartment with the positive terminal (+) to the left.
3. Replace the cover.
When the thermometer stops operating properly, replace the battery.
Warning: Dispose of old batteries promptly and properly. Do not burn or bury them.
Caution: If you do not plan to use the thermometer for a month or more, remove the battery. Batteries can leak chemicals that can destroy electronic parts.
As the distance from the object increases, the spot size of the area measured by the thermometer becomes larger. For the most accurate temperature readings, the target should be about twice as large as the thermometer's spot size. Your thermometer is best used at a distance of 3 to 12 inches (75 to 300mm) from the target.
•1. Press the Measure On switch on the panel then press the Laser Switch to aim the target.
•2. Release the button. The temperature reading appears for 7 seconds.
•3. Press the Backlight Switch if the operation environment is too dark.
•4. Press ℃/℉ Switch to change the temperature unit.
•5. The thermometer will auto-off after 3 seconds to save power.
• Not recommended for taking human temperature.
• Protect the thermometer from Electro-Magnetic Interference from induction heaters and microwave ovens.
• Keep the thermometer away from Electro Static Discharge.
• Protect the thermometer from "thermal shock", caused by large or abrupt ambient temperature changes. Allow 30 minutes for the thermometer to stabilize before use when exposed to large temperature swings.
• Do not leave the thermometer on or near hot objects.
• Shiny or polished surfaces can give inaccurate readings. To compensate for this, cover the surface with masking tape or flat-colored paint. When the tape or paint reaches the same temperature as the target underneath, measure its temperature.
• The thermometer cannot measure through transparent surfaces such as glass or plastic. It will measure the surface temperature instead.
• Steam, dust, smoke, and other optical obstructions can prevent accurate measurement. Hold the thermometer back and at an angle for an accurate measurement.
Keep the thermometer dry; if it gets wet, wipe it dry immediately. Use and store the thermometer only in normal temperature environments.
Handle the thermometer carefully; do not drop it. Keep the thermometer away from dust and dirt, and wipe it with a damp cloth occasionally to keep it looking new.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.53||USD$ 15.76||USD$ 14.99||USD$ 13.96||USD$ 13.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.