Customers Also Bought
- Angle Precision: ±0.1 degree
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to 60 °C
- Battery: 1 x 9V battery
- Size: 278 x 52 x 24mm/10.9 x 2.0 x 1.0in(L x W x T)
- Working range angle 0 degree-185 degree for this Angle Meter
- Brand new LCD Display Digital Anglemeter DA-103
- Study aluminum body of this Angle Meter
- Handy rise run angle and pitch information on back of this Angle Measurement
- LCD display of this Angle Meter
- Brand new LCD Display Digital Angle Meter DA-103, with study aluminum body, this Angle Meter is anti-rust and is durable with long time use
- Working range angle 0 degree-185 degree. Resolution is 0.1 degree. This Anglemeter measures any angle for pitch or slope with ease
- Handy rise run angle and pitch information on back of this Angle Measurement, this angle meter can bring you great convenience
- With the help of this Angle Meter, you can measure any angle or slope quickly with ease
Size in Detail:
How to Measure an Angle Without a Protractor:
Measuring angles without a protractor is one of the fundamental aspects of geometry. Sine, cosine, and tangent are three concepts that will allow you to calculate an angle based solely on the lengths of two sides of a right triangle. You can form a right triangle out of any single angle with the help of a ruler and a pencil. Remembering the term "soh-cah-toa" will help you remember what the correct ratios are for the sine, cosine and tangent functions.
- Determine what type of angle you are dealing with. If the two line segments open wide to form an angle larger than a right angle formed by perpendicular line segments, then you have an obtuse angle. If they form a narrow opening, then it is an acute angle. If the lines are perfectly perpendicular to each other, then it is a right angle, which is 90 degrees
- Transpose a perpendicular cross across the paper. Position the intersecting point of the cross below and to the left of the intersecting point between the two line segments, and extend each line segment to cross both axes of the cross, if necessary
- Determine the slopes of the two lines by measuring the rise of the line segment, or its vertical aspect, and dividing it by run, or the horizontal aspect. Take 2 points on each line, measure the difference between their vertical components and divide this by the difference in the horizontal component. This ratio is the slope of the line
- Substitute the slopes into the equation tan(phi) = (m2 - m1)/(1 + (m2)(m1)) where m1 and m2 are the slopes of the lines, respectively
- Find the arctan of this equation to get the angle between the two lines. In your scientific calculator, press the tan^-1 key and enter in the value of (m2 - m1)/(1 + (m2)(m1)). For example, a pair of lines with slopes of 3 and 1/4 would result in an angle of tan^-1((3-1/4)/(1+(3)(1/4)) = tan^-1(2.75/1.75) = tan^-1(1.5714) = 57.5 degrees
- 1 x Digital Angle Meter DA-103
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.61||USD$ 31.57||USD$ 30.52||USD$ 29.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?