Customers Also Bought
Spec Zoom 6x to 12.9x Featured Brands Vivikai Camcorder Megapixel 12 to 14 MP & Above Price $50 to $100 Type 720P
- Digital video with telescope
- Image Sensor: 5.1Megapixel CMOS
- Internal Memory: Do not include memory card
- External Memory: MMC or SD card
- Resolution and Images Storage: 4032 x 3024(12.0M Pixels) about 9-14 photos; 2592 x 1944(5.0M Pixels) about 17-20 photos; 2048 x 1536(3.0M Pixels) about 28-47 photos; 1600 x 1200(2.0M Pixels) about 37-46 Photos; 1280 x 960(1.3M Pixels) about 70-119 photos; 640 x 480(0.3M Pixels) about 239-399 photos
- Video Recording: 640 x 480 Pixels, Fram rate 30fps or 15fps; 320 x 240 Pixels,Fram rate 30fps or 15fps
- PC Camera: YES
- MP3 Player: YES,MP3
- Audio Record: YES,WAV
- Internal Microphone: Yes
- Internal Speaker: Yes
- Scenery: Auto/Scenery/Flower Clor:Normal/Sepia/B&W
- Shooting Mode: Single shot/Self-time shot/Multi
- Self-Timer: 10s/20s delay
- Interface: HDMI/TV OUT/USB2.0 out
- Lens: Fixed f=7.45mm,F=3.0
- Focus Range: 35cm～40cm(Macro)/1.2m～∞(Normal)
- Shutter Speed: 1/10-2/2650 second
- Other: Quick Preview,DateStamp,Quality,SetLogo,Thumbnail,Slide show,Rotate,Crop,Lock,Media,Select,Flicker Frequency,Time,Beep,Brightness
- OSD Language: Chinese/English/Japan/France/Germany/Spain/Italy/Russian
- Power Source: Li-ion battery
- Automatic Energy Saving: 60s,120s,Always on
- Size: 11 x 6 x 5cm/3.93 x 2.36 x 1.96in(L x W x H)
- System Requirement for PC: Windows98/2000/ME/XP
- Standard Accessories: Li-ion battery,USB/AV cable,hand strap,AC adapter,pouch,CD ROM,user manual
- Max.Resolution: 12Megapixel(interpolation)
- Digital video with telescope
- Still photos
- MP3 player
- Audio Record
- 8X Digital zoom
- PC Camera
- 3.0"TFT LCD
- TV OUT
- Remote Control
- Li-ion Battery
- The Best Digital Camcorder with cheap price and top quality
- The Flip Digital Camcorder is showing clearly video screen in many occasions
- The Mini Digital Camcorder is easy to carry with high-quality lens and telescope
What is Digital Camera?
- Digital camera work basic principles: light - electricity - digital signal transfer and change. Through the light sensor signal into a current signal into analog and then digital signal processing by a dedicated chip, and filtering the information obtained to restore it is what we see a dynamic picture
Some Reasons Affect the Image Quality:
- Camera Image is Not Good. This failure generally can be divided into three cases, one is shown in the viewfinder image and the TV is not ideal, leading to the reasons for this failure is usually in the camera circuit; Second, the viewfinder image normal and the TV show bad image, in which case AC adapter or failure is usually caused by poor line connection; third is the TV image viewfinder image normal and bad reasons for this failure is usually caused by a viewfinder
- The Image Color is Not Natural. If the tape monitor records the image normal and five color or color negative, in general, failure occurred in the video section: On the contrary, if the tape recording monitor image is not normal and normal, was caused by AC adapter or a bad connection. If both are negative, the fault in the camera circuit
- Image Blur, Focus is Not Good. If the manual focus well and auto-focus poor, often malfunction in the automatic focusing circuit. If the manual and automatic focus are bad, the fault component, mainly in the lens focus
- No Audio Playback Images. In such cases, can be taken with a tape recorder into the common normal replay, monitor sound effects. If the sound normal, the fault in the AC adapter; the other hand, failure in the audio and microphone recording microphone circuit or circuits
- The Machine Does Not Work. After booting the keys had no role in the viewfinder no light, the box body does not work. Such power failures are usually caused by abnormal or power circuits. Should first check the battery voltage or AC AC adapter output voltage is normal, if normal then the fault in the power circuit.
- Tape Handling Failure. Viewfinder and monitor can be displayed the image when shooting, but the tape is not loaded into or take it out. Such failure generally occurs in the movement and its drive circuit
- Avoid highlight, high or cold temperature, water, shock, collision, corrosion, smoke, dust, magnetic, X-ray etc.
- Only when it is in great need, a little bit of dust will not affect the image quality. When you need cleaning, it shall use a soft brush, such as the sable brush or hair dryer to remove dust. If you want to wipe the lens, you should use the pump to blow away the dust, wipe it with lens paper
- You can use a transparent display protection sticker to protect the screen
How Does a Digital Camcorder Work?
- Consumer Video: Digital camcorders work by translating camera images into electronic signals and then into digital bytes. They use the original idea of the camera --- a lens to focus the image and a shutter to capture it --- but replace the light-sensitive film with an image sensor, a charge-coupled device
- Digital Recording: Digital camcorders change the analog image coming into the lens and the analog sound coming into the microphone to bytes of digital data. These bytes then are encoded onto media such as a hard disc, memory card, digital videotape or DVD. From there, you can transfer the digital video to a computer to edit and burn copies. The original can stay intact while copies can be altered, edited and have sound or even special effects added. The original media in the camcorder can be erased and used again in most cases
- Digital Media: Digital data is easy to store and can be edited on a computer. Digitizing images and sound also stops their degradation. Analog video loses both picture and sound quality each time it is copied. Digital data retains the same quality no matter how many times it is copied. A digital camcorder compresses the incoming images so they can be stored as 1s and 0s, binary language, on digital media. This media is the same as if recording anything digitally on a computer
Tips & Warnings
As you shop you may see the term i.LINK. It's another name for FireWire and is used mostly with digital camcorders
- 1 x DV-668T Digital Camcorder
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 62.31||USD$ 61.46||USD$ 60.61||USD$ 59.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.