Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with: SONY NP-F550/570
- Color: Black
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Capacity: 2100mAh
- High performance for Lithium digital camera batteries for SONY NP-F550/570
- 2100mAh Lithium digital camera batteries for SONY extend the time, convenient for travelers
- If you want to have outdoor activities and business trips, 2100mAh Lithium digital camera batteries are best choice.
- Eco-friendly, safe and reliable qualities belong to those replacement camera batteries
- You should use specified chargers only with our replacement batteries
- This kind of Lithium Camera Batteries will take you more convenient
- These Lithium Camera Batteries will be one of best companions of your camera
- With so good products you life become happier who like photing
- This is a non-OEM product
- Suitable for outdoor activities and business trips, convenient for travelers
- Eco-friendly, safe and reliable qualities are the their qualities
- These specified Lithium Digital Camera Batteries are suitable for SONY NP-F550/570
- Good workmanship and long-time usage of these Lithium Digital Camera Batteries make it popular
- Your camera will need these Lithium Digital Camera Batteries as a preparation
How to Charge Video Camera Batteries
- There are so many different kinds of gadgets with rechargeable batteries these days that it pays to learn how to charge the batteries correctly. When you charge the battery on your video camera be sure to follow these guidelines
- Determine what kind of battery you have. Different types of batteries have different properties, and thus have different needs for charging and recharging. Take the battery out of the camera and look for writing on it that tells you what kind of battery it is
- Charge nickel based batteries for a minimum of 12 hours before using them for the first time. Nickel based batteries need a full charge the first time they are put on the charger or you may not get the full battery life out of them when you use your video camera. You will probably not cause permanent damage to your battery, but it is best to prepare it properly the first time
- Let nickel based batteries run down completely once in awhile. While you don't need to drain your battery every time you charge it, you should let it drain completely once in awhile to prevent the shortening of your charge time
- Take nickel based batteries off the charger as soon as they are fully charged. If you leave the battery on the charger after it has completed, your video camera battery could become damaged
- Do not charge Lithium batteries when you first use them. Lithium batteries come partially charged so you can use them right away. If you want to make sure your battery lasts for a long time on your video camera when you use it for the first time it is perfectly okay to give it a full charge. There is no minimum time needed for charging for the first time. Lithium batteries really don't have the battery life issues that nickel batteries do; you can charge them whenever it is necessary, and it is fine if you leave the battery on the charger after it is charged
- Keep a spare battery. You don't want to find yourself without a fully charged backup battery when your video camera battery dies. Keep a spare on hand that is fully charged for those priceless moments
Camera Battery Problems
- Digital cameras can be powered by a number of differently constructed power cells, using different metals to store their charge. Due to the high power drain of digital cameras, many batteries will struggle to provide performance and value
- Alkaline Batteries
- Disposable alkaline batteries are designed to deliver full capacity to devices that consume power slowly. Digital cameras use high-drain components such as flash units and LCD screens, which consume power at a much faster rate than these batteries were designed for. Often batteries that appear depleted from use in a digital camera will continue to function in devices that use less power
- Unlike alkalines, lithium batteries function much better in digital cameras as they are able to deliver high volumes of power over a longer duration. This type of battery can be expensive in comparison to alkalines, and no lithium batteries support recharging. Lithium batteries are not the same as lithium-ion rechargeables found in many digital SLR cameras and MP3 players
- Rechargeable Batteries
- There are two common types of rechargeable AA cell batteries: nickel metal hydride (NiMH) and nickel-cadmium (NiCd). NiMH batteries--if left unused--will discharge over time, so it is always best to charge these immediately before use. NiCd batteries suffer from a "memory effect," which requires them to be fully discharged before recharging to ensure they retain their maximum capacity
- The greatest source of power drain on a digital camera is the LCD screen. To prolong battery life, digital cameras often allow a user to disable image review features so that this element is used as little as possible. With the LCD screen disabled, it is possible to take up to five times more photos before replacing or recharging your batteries
- Do not connect improperly
- Do not dispose of in fire or expose to excess heat
- Do not crush, puncture, Incinerate or short circuit external contacts
- It is always important to remove disposable alkaline batteries before storing a device for a prolonged period to reduce the chance of leakage. Lithium, NiCD and NiMH cells no not suffer from this problem, but these too should always be safely disposed of or recycled
- 1 x Digital Camera Battery
Spec Condition New For Camera Type SONY NP-F550/570 Parameters
Compatible with: SONY NP-F550/570
Battery Type: Li-ion
Power Source Battery Type Li-ion Battery Capacity 2100mAh Features Features Suitable for outdoor activities and business trips
Eco-friendly, safe and reliable qualities are the their qualities
Specified chargers only fit our replacement camera batteries
Packaging Package Included 1 x Digital Camera Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.89||USD$ 9.81||USD$ 9.73||USD$ 9.61||USD$ 9.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.