Customers Also Bought
- Maximum Pixel: 15 million pixels
- Picture Resolution: 15MP/12MP/10MP/8MP/7MP HD/5MP/3MP/2MP HD/0.3MP
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels/320 x 240 pixels
- Video Frames: 30fps
- Sensor: CMOS 5.1MP
- Model Type: Digital Camera + Digital Camera
- File: JPEG /AVI
- Memory: Support memory card SD / MMC (Max:32GB)
- Screen Size: 2.7 inch TFT color screen
- Zooming: 5 x optics zoom, 4 x digital zoom
- Camera Lens: Fixed, f=5.5mm, F=3.0
- Focus: 30cm ~ 80cm(Macro); 1.2m ~ ∞(Normal)
- Color Balance: Auto/Daylight/Incandescent/Cloudy
- Exposure: EV +3.0 ~ -3.0
- ISO: Auto, 100/200/400
- Specially Effect: /
- Type: Single shot/2 seconds/5seconds/10 seconds
- Date: On / Off
- Flashlight: AUTO/force flash light/don't force flash light
- Scene: AUTO, night figure, night scenery, figure, scenery, sport, meeting, coastal beach, high sensitivity
- Picture Quality: The highest quality picture/high quality picture/standard quality picture
- Build in Digital Photo Frame: /
- Face/Smile Priority: YES
- Shake Reduction: YES
- Print Function: YES
- Built-in Mic: YES
- Built-in Speaker: NO
- Shutter: Electronic shutter
- Interface: USB2.0
- Camera Operation Menu Language: Chinese/English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Portuguese/Russian/Turkish
- Player Menu: Delete, protect, rotate images, cut, print
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Size: 9.6 x 5.8 x 1.3cm/3.8 x 2.3 x 0.5in(L x W x T)
- This is a new product that is a HD 2.7inch USB2.0 interface digital camera, with high quality picture and perfect design
- From its appearance, this camera itself is noble and elegant, which will serve as a foil to your grace
- Support SD memory card, so that you can save more pictures in it
- Portability is the nuclear designing intention of this digital camera
- These 2.7inch digital camera is guaranteed by a long standing reputation
- The primitive designing intention of this camera is convenience
- The professional digital camera features 12.0Mega pixel and 2.4" TFT LCD screen, which makes you capture perfect pictures
- Operate the digital camcorder here, simple and convenient; do not lose any splendid moment
- Support 32 GB SD memory card, so that you can save as many pictures as you want
- The operation of this professional digital camera is easy and efficient, which convenient to use
- You can see the high definition of the best digital camera from the images shot
How to Compare Digital Camera Features:
With hundreds of digital cameras on the market and new models produced every year, choosing the right model for your purposes can be challenging. By comparing digital camera features and prices, however, the decision process becomes much easier
- Decide whether portability or picture quality is most important for your needs. Though size and picture quality are not mutually exclusive, larger SLR cameras are generally designed for optimum photo quality. SLR cameras are larger and heavier than pocket-sized models preferred by most for general purpose photos. SLRs are also usually much more expensive than smaller digital cameras. Shape or "feel" is also a consideration as SLRs are ergonomically designed for two hands, whereas a smaller camera is designed for quick and simple access
- Choose a camera with a battery that suits your needs. Small cameras may include long life internal batteries charged with a power cable. Others use standard AA or long life rechargeable AA batteries. Larger cameras use model-specific batteries that can be removed to charge. Purchasing replacement or extra batteries verses the cost and time to charge also becomes a price consideration. Compare the typical battery life specifications for each camera model and the type of battery you prefer to decide which model suits your typical photo needs
- Compare megapixels. Generally, the higher the megapixel number on the camera, the better photo quality is possible. Certain highly technical factors in a camera model can produce better photo quality even though the designated megapixels are lower or the same. For example, a 10 megapixel SLR camera will generally take better photos than a 10 megapixel pocket camera because speed, lens, compression and other factors affect photo quality, too. If you are comparing a 10 megapixel camera with a 2 megapixel camera, however, you can safely bet on the 10 megapixel camera producing a better photo. For cameras in the same price and quality range, higher megapixels may indicate a higher price
- Check the specifications for each camera's lens and zoom. A high-quality lens such as Zeiss or Nikon can make a big difference in photo quality. Similarly, check the camera specifications for zoom features. A high-optical zoom can be desirable. Optical zoom functions on the mechanical aspects of the lens. A high-digital zoom, however, can actually cause a digital noise or "pixilated" version of the image you're trying to capture. A good lens with optical zoom is a more expensive, yet favorable digital camera feature, but be aware that high-digital zooms can be problematic for some photographers
- Examine the amount of memory that may be included in the digital camera and the type of memory card that can be added for additional memory. Some types and models of memory cards are rated faster than others, but this feature is generally considered by consumers who already use a specific type of memory card. If another device or family member already uses a specific type of memory card, choosing a camera that uses the same type can be beneficial for swapping cards and the availability of card readers. Common types are SD, xD, CF and Sony
- Weigh your preference for a view finder or view screen. Many experienced photographers prefer a view finder similar to film SLR cameras, with the eye held close. Others prefer view screens to direct shots. With digital cameras, whether one prefers a view finder or a view screen for taking photos, a reasonably large view screen with features to display photos even under challenging light conditions (like direct sunlight) is a favorable feature. Part of the appeal of digital photography is the ability to review photos "on the go."
- Read consumer reviews and view sample images to help refine your choice. With a specific price range, preferred features and quality specifications determined, the last step is to compare prices offered by vendors. Shop online and at your local electronics and photography retail shops. Consider taxes and shipping costs at this level of price comparison
How to Print Pictures From a Digital Camera:
Digital cameras brought about a revolution in the way people interact with their photography. Instead of taking roll of film containing 24 or 36 shots to a drugstore to be developed and printed, digital technology allows thousands of images to be stored on one memory card that can be transferred to a computer's hard drive. These images can be sent across the world by email seconds after they've been taken. Many people still like to have a hard copy of their photography, though
- Install your camera's PC software and drivers. If you no longer have these on disk, visit the support pages for your product on its manufacturer's website to download
- Connect the camera to the computer using the USB cable. If your camera does not support USB connectivity, you'll need to use a card reader connected to the computer
- Launch your professional digital camera 's PC suite and import the images from its memory card or internal memory
- Connect the printer to the computer
- Load the photo paper into the printer and make sure it's properly aligned
- Select the image you want to print, click on "Print" from your camera's PC suite menu and set print properties as directed
Printer with Integrated Memory Card Port
- Remove the memory card from the camera
- Insert the card into the printer's built-in card reader
- Use the printer's controls to select images for printing
- Print the selected images
- Ensure that your printer and camera are PictBridge compatible. Check the user manuals if you are unsure
- Turn the printer on
- Turn the camera off and connect it to the printer using the USB cable. You might need to change the camera's connectivity settings before doing so. Check the camera's user manual for instructions
- Turn the camera on
- Use the controls on the camera or the printer to select images to print
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Li-ion Battery
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Camera Bag
- 1 x CD
Spec Featured Brands Vivikai Type Children Megapixels 14.0 to 15.9 MP Optical Zoom 2-5x Price $50 to $100
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 46.94||USD$ 46.33||USD$ 45.72||USD$ 44.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.