Customers Also Bought
- Internal Storage: 32MB
- Image Size: 14M (4320 x 3240), 3:2 (4320 x 2880), 8M (3264 x 2448), 5M (2592 x 1944), 3M (2048 x 1536), 16:9 (1920 x 1080), VGA (640 x 480)
- Communication Interface: USB2.0
- Maximum Aperture: 2.8 x 6.5cm/1.1 x 2.6in(W x T)
- Size: 97.5 x 57 x 20.1mm/3.8 x 2.2 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- Equivalent Focal Length: 26-130mm/1.0-5.1in
- Focal Length: 4.7-23.5mm/0.2-0.9in
- 14.0Mega pixel which makes you capture perfect pictures of 4320 x 3240 resolutions
- 3 inch 23W pixel LCD screen provides you a clear framing
- 14.0Mega pixel 5 x optical zoom can film the far scenery clearly
- 26mm wide-angle lens provides you a wider view on the journey
- High OIS reduces the vagueness caused by shaking effectively
- 1280 x 720P HD Digital Camera makes the memory vivid forever
- The Professional Digital Camera compact in size and convenient to use
- USB interface of the Coolpix Digital Camera
- The Coolpix Digital Camera Slide show pictures or manual play
- Display digital photos without a computer and you can view your favorite digital photos anywhere
- Solid metal apperance of the Coolpix Digital Camera show your fashion and high taste
- Showing you the details of the Coolpix Digital Camera which comes with high technology and easy control
- 3 inch 23W pixel LCD screen of the camera provides you a clear framing
- The multifuntion Coolpix Digital Camera uploads your masterpiece to lomography
- Showing you the comparison of the multifunction Coolpix Digital Camera
Established in 1993, aigo Digital Technology Co. Ltd (aigo) is a high tech company. aigo currently has about 1900 employees in 17 subsidiaries and regional offices in Hong Kong, United States, Singapore, France and several R&D centers. With Aigo Digital Technology Co. Ltd at its core, aigo has developed into an IT enterprise dedicated to R&D and brand promotion. aigo's products include mobile storage devices, multi-media players, computer peripherals, data security, etc.
Aigo mobile storage devices have ranked No.1 in the market for 9 consecutive years. aigo MP4 players have beat out all the competition and are now No. 1 in the market. In 2007, aigo introduced the world's first MP5 player that can directly play RMVB files, this established a new standard in the field of portable media players. In the field of digital cameras, aigo is the only existing Chinese brand. In 2007, aigo independently developed the aigopen, which was the official guide system for the International Olympic Museum's Travelling exhibition and highly praised by the IOC. aigo is also the first Chinese hi-tech brand to cooperate with the Olympic Museum in Lausanne. In 2008 Olympic, aigo is honorably selected as the language training service provider. aigo President Mr. Feng Jun became the first torch bearer from the hi-tech industry to participate in the 2008 Olympic Torch Relay. On June 18th, 2009, aigo officially cooperates with Manchester United and opens up a new era of the strategic cooperation between famous international brands.
Should You Use A High ISO?
- Until consumer digital cameras start adopting the larger image sensors, noise will continue to be an ever present fact of life at high ISOs.
- Another category of digital cameras for advanced amateur photographers -- commonly known as "prosumers" (professional consumers) -- attempt to bridge the gap between consumer and professional digital cameras by using a slightly larger image sensor (at 2/3 in. or 8.8x6.6mm).
- However, the "megapixels race" has meant that ever more pixels are being crammed into a small area. Where before there were 5 million pixels on a 2/3 in. image sensor, now we see 8 million pixels crammed on the same sized image sensor. It is therefore not surprising that noise remains a problem. And which is why you should not be fooled by the "more megapixels is better" mantra.
- A little bit of noise may not be a problem depending on the size of your prints or images for display. There are also a number of noise reduction software (Noise Ninja, Neat Image) that you can use to clean up the noise, though there's quite a bit of post-processing work involved, and you might want to reserve this for the special pictures you want to print large format.
- If it is a matter of choosing between not being able to take a picture and suffering a noisy image, I'd rather be able to take the picture at a high ISO and then try to clean up the noise afterwards in a noise reduction software.
- But remember, to be able to do this, your digital camera must allow you to select a high ISO (ISO 400, ISO 800). Some entry-level digital cameras have only one ISO, usually ISO 64 or ISO 100.
- You obtain the best image quality by using the lowest ISO possible on your digital camera. If you want to ensure your digital camera always uses the lowest ISO setting, switch the ISO setting from the default "Auto ISO" (this setting is usually found in the Menu) to the lowest possible on the camera, say ISO 50.
- If you mostly take pictures where there is enough light for a correct exposure, i.e. sunny outdoors, then using the lowest ISO on your digital camera will give you the best image quality your digital camera is capable of.
- If you want to take pictures indoors where light may not be sufficient and in other low-light situations, then you would need to supplement existing light with flash or studio lights. Either that, or select a higher ISO. Of course, depending on your digital camera, a higher ISO may mean a noisy image.
- A large image sensor (APS-sized and larger) means that you are able to use a high ISO speed without unduly worrying about noise. This means that you can take pictures in low-light situations without your pictures being under-exposed. It also means that in situations where it is required, you are able to use a fast enough shutter speed to prevent camera shake. All, again depending on your camera, without much noise.
The Shutter Speed Mystery
Many wonder why the shutter speed does not affect flash exposure. It's simple, the shutter simply isn't fast enough! The duration of the burst of light from the SB-24, 25, 26 and SB-28 ranges between 1/1000 to 1/23000 of a second. The light from the flash must be able to expose the film in one, solid burst to properly expose the film (this is not true with the FP feature on the F5, N90s/F90x). This means the shutter blades of the shutter must be completely out of the way when the light strikes the film or there will be a shadow on the film. Currently with Nikon's focal plane shutters, a top shutter speed of 1/250 is available to sync with the flash. If a shutter speed of 1/500 or faster is used, a dark ban will be on the final photograph (the shadow of a shutter curtain). So why can't the shutter control flash exposure, it's simply not fast enough to freeze that burst of light!
How to Use a Digital Camera as a Webcam
Webcams are a great way to make Internet communication more personal. To start video conferencing, video chatting or even broadcasting events live over the Internet, you don't need to own a webcam. Many digital cameras cannot only function as a webcam, but function better than most designated webcams
- Check the manual of your digital camera to see if it can be used as a webcam. Many digital cameras have this functionality and even come with webcam software. If your camera didn't come with webcam software, use a third party web cam application such as SarmSoft WebCam. Find SarmSoft WebCam at ShareUp.com.
- Plug your digital camera's power adapter into the camera. Some won't function as a webcam unless they are plugged into A/C power. Even if your digital camera functions as a webcam while on batteries, A/C power saves your batteries and prevents your camera from shutting off in the middle of a broadcast.
- Connect a video cable into your digital camera's video "out" port. Your camera likely came with a cable made for connecting it to a to a video source. Plug the other end of the video cable into your video card's video "in" port.
- Set up your camera as close to your monitor as possible. This allows better face to face communication.
- Position yourself about 2 to 3 feet away from your digital camera. Most digital camera's focus best at this distance when used as a webcam.
- Use a separate microphone if your digital camera doesn't transmit sound when used as a webcam. Plug the microphone into the microphone jack of your sound card.
How to Choose The Right Digital Camera for You
Many people rely on digital cameras rather than 35 mm models to capture life's precious memories. With the increasing number of digital cameras gracing store shelves, selecting the right model requires careful thought and consideration. Knowing how you plan to use the camera helps determine the type of zoom you may need and the additional features you may require. Take the time to research the different camera manufacturers and models available before making your digital camera purchase
- Know your budget. Determine how much you have to spend on the digital camera before researching models. This allows you to review the models that fit within your price range and helps avoid the pitfall of falling in love with a camera you cannot afford.
- Assess what you plan to photograph and in what conditions. Knowing this allows you to make informed decisions about what you need, such as the level of zoom necessary. If you plan to take photos for your family albums, then a standard digital camera will suffice. If you plan to use the camera to take professional images, then you may require a high-end model with multiple zoom lenses. Keep your budget in mind when determining the features you actually need versus the features you want.
- Consider the compatibility of the equipment you already own. If you have accessories from another camera, purchasing your new camera from the same manufacturer may allow you to reuse items such tripods, docks and cables. Other items your new camera may reuse include camera cases and memory cards.
- Research the available models that meet your basic criteria and read reviews to learn about other people's experiences with the camera. Find this information online, in brochures or by contacting camera retailers.
- Visit a local retailer to touch and test the different models. A camera may seem like a perfect fit when viewed in print but you may find it awkward or heavy to hold. Avoid disappointment by taking the time to hold the various models to determine which one feels best in your hands.
- 1 x Digital Cameras
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 147.38||USD$ 142.10||USD$ 136.83||USD$ 129.80|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.