Customers Also Bought
- DC Voltage: 600V ±(0.8% + 5)
- AC Voltage: 600V±(1.5% + 5)
- AC Current: 40/400A±(2.0% + 5)
- DC Current: 40/400A±(2.5% + 5)
- Frequency: 10/100/1000/10K/100K/1MHZ(0.1% + 3)
- Resistance: 400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40MΩ(1.2% + 5)
- CE Security Level: CAT II 600V
- Input Resistance: 10MΩ
- Maximum Display: 3999
- Clamp Mouth Opening Size: 30mm/1.2in
- Size: 190 x 64 x 30mm/7.5 x 2.5 x 1.2in
- Digital Clamp Meter is light weight, handy and portable
- Data hold of the digital clamp meter is for easy reading
- Digital clamp meter is safety design with shielded banana part and recessed terminals, no exposed parts
- Automatic clamp meter features pocket size design for easy carrying
- Digital Clamp Meter is light weight, handy and portable. Data hold of the digital clamp meter is for easy reading
- Safety design with shielded banana part and recessed terminals, no exposed parts
- Data hold for easy reading. Automatic clamp meter features pocket size design for easy carrying
- Digital clamp meter is safety design with shielded banana part and recessed terminals, no exposed parts
Different Types of Pliers & Wire Cutters:
- Also called "combination pliers," the lineman's pliers are made with both a gripping surface and a cutting edge. This type of pliers has a universal use of gripping small objects and is used by most electricians because of their insulated handles that reduce the risk of moderate shock. The pliers' metal components are usually made from high grade steel, but the rubberized grips are usually worn out quickly under daily use
- Long-nose pliers have jaws that are thin, pointy and elongated, which makes them ideal for grasping small objects such as nails and tacks. You can also use these pliers to reach into small and deep holes with ease. Since they are primarily used for clutching miniscule objects, they can also be used for bending wires, which is why many long nose pliers are fitted with wire cutters
- The needle-nose pliers are made with tapering slender jaws and are used most commonly by electricians for both gripping and cutting. The long, slim nose offers good control and reach for work in small and crowding electrical enclosures. Like the lineman's pliers, these are also commonly made with rubberized insulated handle grips
- The diagonal-cutting pliers, despite the name, are actually used primarily for wire cutting by electricians and other tradesman. Like other pliers used by electricians, these are also commonly insulated with a rubberized handle. Many of those in the electrician industry might refer to these pliers by a different name; "dikes" or "diags" are both common
- Also called vise or mole grips, these pliers have the ability to be locked into a position using what is called an overcenter action. A small knob at the end of one of the grips is turned to tighten or loosen the locking point, and a lever that lies between the grips is used to release the lock. Locking pliers are usually available in a style similar to the lineman's pliers, but a needle-nose style can also be found
- The round-nose pliers are built with conical jaws that gently taper to the tips. These pliers are used for bending curves in wires and thin metal, and are commonly used to make and alter jewelry and fishing equipment. Some manufacturers of these pliers also make them with an attached wire cutter
- Pump pliers are specifically equipped with short and slightly curved jaws. You can also regulate the span of the jaws in accordance with your specifications by changing the position of the rivet. Thus, these adjustable pliers are perfect for loosening intensely tight bolts, nuts and pipefittings
How to Use Pliers:
- Choose the right tool for the job. Using your pliers as a hammer may not only damage the tool but could cause you injury
- Use good quality tools and inspect them for defects before using them. Replace worn or defective tools
- Maintain your tools. Oil your pliers and wire cutters with a drop of oil on the hinge. Be sure that the jaws are clean and the teeth are sharp. Worn or greasy jaws are more likely to slip
- Never stick your fingers between the grips and always keep your wrist straight when using pliers
- Protect your tools from extreme heat, which can expand the metal and cause dangerous structural problems
How to Choose the Right Pliers:
- Use adjustable pliers to tighten or loosen nuts and bolts, pinch snap-rings, and other jobs that require a good grip. The slip-joint style adjusts to two positions for large or small objects. Groove-joint pliers are sometimes called tongue-and-groove or Channellocks. They adjust to many possible sizes. The jaw is at an almost-90-degree angle and the handles are long to allow better leverage
- Bend and twist wires, grip small objects, and work in confined spaces with gripping pliers. Some come with a wire cutter near the pivot point. Lineman's pliers are great for pulling and twisting wires; long-nose and their smaller cousin needle-nose pliers are ideal for working in confined spaces, jewelry making, and electrical work
- Cut and strip wire with diagonal cutters or wire stripper/cutting pliers
- Chip, trim and shape tile with tile nippers
- Cut out sheet metal with tin snips
- Choose locking-type pliers, sometimes called Vise-Grips, for pipe work. There is a long-nose version that is useful for those hard-to-reach places. This type of pliers provides excellent holding power with adjustable degrees of tension
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Pen Watch
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Handbag
- 1 x Digital Clamp Meter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.23||USD$ 34.23||USD$ 33.24||USD$ 31.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.