Customers Also Bought
- Accuracy: 0.01g
- Range: 100g
- LCD Display: 5 Digit LCD Display
- Off Time: 3 Minutes Automatic Shutdown
- Power Supply: One Button Electronic
- Scale Size: 7.2 x 3.6 x 1.2cm/2.8 x 1.4 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Pan Size: 4.0x 3.0cm/1.6 x 1.2in(L x W)
- Pan Material: Stainless Steel
- This electronic scale has a capacity of 100g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- This latest model is made of high quality material and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- This digital scale can be used to weigh your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other small items
- The handheld design gives the digital scale a very stylish look to fit any decor and easy to use
- This digital scale features a very thin profile and high quality construction
- Easy to use and take away, you can take this pocket scale anywhere
- The 5 digit LCD display can show the exact weight clearly
- High quality material and delicate design ensure the accuracy and long time use
- This digital scale has a capacity of 100g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- With a cover, this digital scale can be perfectly protected from the dirt and scratch to ensure the accuracy
- This digital scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other small items weighing
How to Calibrate a Electronic Scale:
Electronic scales are the cornerstone of research science. If the scales are not accurate, then everything that gets measured with them is inaccurate also: every compound, every solution, every control, every experiment. What's worse is that you might not even know if your scales are inaccurate and your data is inaccurate. Determine the accuracy of your electric scale and calibrate it at the same time with the following simple steps
- Purchase a set of precision weights if you do not already own one. Companies like Central Carolina Scale offer ones made specifically to determine scale accuracy
- Tare the scale with nothing on it. ("Tare" means to set the scale to zero.)
- Make a list of all the masses you can weigh based on the weights available in your kit. For example, if you have 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 gram pieces only, you could weight those and by combining them weight 6, 11, 16, 21, 25, 30, and 35 as well
- Weight all the combination in the list you made. Make sure that you use a full range of masses from very small to very large in order to access the full range of the scale. For each measurement, write down what the scale reports
- Determine how different your measures are from the expected values. Ideally, the measures are not significantly different. If they are different, determine whether it is a uniform difference or depends on where the measurements were taken. A constant and predictable variation can be accounted for when the scale is used. Inaccuracy that varies, however, is a much greater problem. If it only occurs above some mass, then don't use that scale if larger measurements are necessary
How to Set Up a Digital Scale:
Digital scales can come in handy in offices and workplaces. When you purchase a new scale, whether for your home or office, you will have to set it up first. Before you do anything, familiarize yourself with the manufacturer's instructions
- Plug the scale in and turn it on. Some scales are stand-alone units, while others come with drivers or software you will have to install on your PC. Depending on the type of scale you have, connect the scale to either an unused USB or COM port on your computer. The installation should start automatically
- Test to see if your computer detects the the scale by clicking on the USB or COM port icon and looking for the scale. If so, you can proceed to program the scale's function buttons according to the manufacturer's instructions; if not, you may have to reinstall the software
- Calibrate the scale by holding down the calibration button until the display indicates that it has entered calibration mode. Place a test weight atop the scale and wait several seconds before pressing the calibration button again
- 1 x Digital Electronic Scale
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.19||USD$ 12.10||USD$ 12.02||USD$ 11.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.