Customers Also Bought
- Accuracy: 0.01g
- Range: 100g
- LCD Display: 5 Digit LCD Display
- Off Time: 3 Minutes Automatic Shutdown
- Power Supply: One Button Electronic
- Scale Size: 7.2 x 3.6 x 1.2cm/2.8 x 1.4 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- Pan Size: 4.0x 3.0cm/1.6 x 1.2in(L x W)
- Pan Material: Stainless Steel
- This electronic scale has a capacity of 100g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- This latest model is made of high quality material and integrated design to ensure accuracy and reliable results as well as long lasting life time
- This digital scale can be used to weigh your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other small items
- The handheld design gives the digital scale a very stylish look to fit any decor and easy to use
- This digital scale features a very thin profile and high quality construction
- Easy to use and take away, you can take this pocket scale anywhere
- The 5 digit LCD display can show the exact weight clearly
- High quality material and delicate design ensure the accuracy and long time use
- This digital scale has a capacity of 100g with precision 0.01g accuracy
- With a cover, this digital scale can be perfectly protected from the dirt and scratch to ensure the accuracy
- This digital scale works perfect for your gold, jewelry, pearl powder, tobacco, drugs and other small items weighing
How to Calibrate a Electronic Scale:
Electronic scales are the cornerstone of research science. If the scales are not accurate, then everything that gets measured with them is inaccurate also: every compound, every solution, every control, every experiment. What's worse is that you might not even know if your scales are inaccurate and your data is inaccurate. Determine the accuracy of your electric scale and calibrate it at the same time with the following simple steps
- Purchase a set of precision weights if you do not already own one. Companies like Central Carolina Scale offer ones made specifically to determine scale accuracy
- Tare the scale with nothing on it. ("Tare" means to set the scale to zero.)
- Make a list of all the masses you can weigh based on the weights available in your kit. For example, if you have 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 gram pieces only, you could weight those and by combining them weight 6, 11, 16, 21, 25, 30, and 35 as well
- Weight all the combination in the list you made. Make sure that you use a full range of masses from very small to very large in order to access the full range of the scale. For each measurement, write down what the scale reports
- Determine how different your measures are from the expected values. Ideally, the measures are not significantly different. If they are different, determine whether it is a uniform difference or depends on where the measurements were taken. A constant and predictable variation can be accounted for when the scale is used. Inaccuracy that varies, however, is a much greater problem. If it only occurs above some mass, then don't use that scale if larger measurements are necessary
How to Set Up a Digital Scale:
Digital scales can come in handy in offices and workplaces. When you purchase a new scale, whether for your home or office, you will have to set it up first. Before you do anything, familiarize yourself with the manufacturer's instructions
- Plug the scale in and turn it on. Some scales are stand-alone units, while others come with drivers or software you will have to install on your PC. Depending on the type of scale you have, connect the scale to either an unused USB or COM port on your computer. The installation should start automatically
- Test to see if your computer detects the the scale by clicking on the USB or COM port icon and looking for the scale. If so, you can proceed to program the scale's function buttons according to the manufacturer's instructions; if not, you may have to reinstall the software
- Calibrate the scale by holding down the calibration button until the display indicates that it has entered calibration mode. Place a test weight atop the scale and wait several seconds before pressing the calibration button again
- 1 x Digital Electronic Scale
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.29||USD$ 11.12||USD$ 10.95||USD$ 10.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.