Customers Also Bought
- The essential recreational & personal safety compass - made better with advanced digital technology
- Digital Hand Compass fits comfortably in hand
- Digital Hand Compass quick-disconnect wrist lanyard
- Over-sized LED screen gives clear, easy-to-read view of compass headings, temperature & time
- Simple 4-button operation, smooth body
- Displays direction, time, and temperature on a large display face
- Size: 50 × 90 × 16mm/2.0 x 3.5 x 0.62in
- Materials: ABS
- Measuring Range: -700m-9000m (altimeter can do first test correction)
- Margin of Error: + /-3m (relative to height); + /-12m (absolute height)
- Range: 300mbar - 1100mbar
- Accuracy: 0.1mbar
- 8 - position mode display
- External magnetic field correction
- Accuracy: ± 8 degrees
- Measuring range: -20 ℃ - +60 ℃ (℃ and ℉ unit optional)
- Accuracy: 1 ℃
- 12 to 24 hours of weather conditions
- 4 indicates that weather conditions, sunny - semi-sunny - cloudy - rainy
- 24-hour time format
- 5 seconds backlit high-brightness green LED Electronics
- Simple 4-button operation, smooth body
- Temperature Digital Compass displays direction, time, and temperature on a large display face
- Clock Digital Compass fits comfortably in hand
How to Use a Compass:
- Identify where you are and locate the corresponding position on the map. Make sure the landmark you are standing at is the same one you are looking at on the map. Also make sure the final destination is identifiable on sight and indicated on the map
- Place the compass body on the map. Align the edge of the compass housing along the desired path. See that your current position and the final destination align along the same edge of the compass, and that the directional arrow on the body of the compass flows from the start point to the destination
- Calibrate the north indicator on the compass. To accomplish this, hold the map and compass in place and turn the compass housing until the north indicator (usually the red end of the north indicator) lines up with north on the map
- Rotate the map and compass together until the north compass needle aligns with the north indicator in the housing. North on your map is now pointing to north in the real world
- Face your destination. To do this, remove the compass from the map. Do not leave yet. Hold the compass level with the ground and in front of your body, making sure the directional arrow on the compass body is facing away from you. Make sure no metal (such as a belt buckle) interferes with the magnetic compass needle. Rotate your whole body with the compass until the north compass needle aligns with the north indicator in the compass housing
- You are now facing your destination. Seek out a landmark in the distance, such as a specific tree or rock that coincides with the path of the directional arrow. Go there and keep walking straight. You are on your way
Tips & Warnings:
- When aligning the compass body with the map, make sure the direction of travel in the compass body is running from your starting point to your destination, not the other way around. Otherwise you will be guided in exactly the wrong direction
- After turning the compass housing while the compass body is on the map, check your work. Realign the edge of the compass body with the beginning and end points on the map. Is the north indicator still aligned with the north indicator on the map? If not, readjust. Repeat until perfect. Otherwise, you will get lost
- Once you have calibrated (rotated) your compass housing, make sure it never turns again until you have reached your destination, or else you will be led astray
- When setting out, make sure you have chosen a distant, visible landmark to aim for and that the compass needle remains aligned with the north indicator in the compass housing
- 1 x Digital Hand Compass
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Lanyard
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.65||USD$ 19.17||USD$ 18.68||USD$ 18.04|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.