Customers Also Bought
- Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Size: 15.0 x 7.0 x 2.4cm/5.9 x 2.8 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- Display Type: LCD
- Unit: KG/LB/OZ/N
- Power Source: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Capacity/Accuracy: 44kg\20g
- Auto Off: 60seconds
- LCD display with red backlight
- High precision strain gauge sensor
- Advanced technique completes the digital luggage scale
- It is easy to use the ABS portable luggage scale
- It can be a perfect measure assistant for you
- Light weight, mini size, easy to carry
- Auto zero-auto off
- Low battery/overload indication
- 44Kg weight scale with high precision strain gauge sensor
- Portable design make the digital luggage become the hottest and most economical scale
- This mini luggage scale will give you a delicate result and high accuracy
- Portable ABS household digital luggage scale is very professional which has auto zero-auto off function
- Made of high quality ABS, this portable luggage scale is durable to use and comfortable to handle
- All durable plastic construction on case is easy to clean and portable to store
How to Weight Luggage:
Never pay excess luggage charges again. Airlines are imposing stricter standards on checked luggage, and knowing the weight of your bag before you reach the ticket counter could save you a lot of money
- Complete packing for your trip, ensuring all containers with more than 3 oz. liquid are in your checked luggage. Remember to include anything in luggage that could resemble a sharp object such as nail clippers, corkscrews and pocket knives. These can not go in your carry-on bag
- With your luggage zipped and ready to go, set your luggage on the bathroom scales and check the weight. Some may find this difficult and cumbersome, because in order to see the numbers on the scale you may have to tip the bag--which makes this method somewhat inaccurate
- Compact digital luggage scales make it easy
- For better accuracy and convenience, buy a digital luggage scale. With these compact scales, you can attach the hook to your handle and raise the bag off the ground. The digital counter will give you a pretty accurate weight. Just make sure the scale you choose goes up to at least 60 pounds. These scales are lightweight and compact enough to bring along on the trip for your return weight check
- Purchase luggage constructed with built-in digital scales from Ricardo of Beverly Hills. They offer their Solutions line, which has a 25-inch and a 28-inch suitcase with built-in scales. Just pack and push the "On" button, lift the bag by the handle and the LCD displays the weight of the suitcase and its contents in lbs. and kg. When you are ready to return from your vacation loaded down with souvenirs, you will know exactly the weight of your belongings before hitting the ticket counter
How to Calibrate a Digital Scale:
There are all kinds of digital scales that can be used to weigh objects. Smaller scales can be helpful while cooking or performing a scientific experiment. Individuals step on larger scales in order to see how much they weigh. Regardless of what kind of scale you own, it's important to calibrate the scale a few times a year to ensure that you receive accurate information when you do attempt to weigh an item
- Turn the digital scale on and wait for roughly 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Locate the correct calibration button on your digital scale. For most digital scales, it will be one of the following: "Function" or "FUN," "CAL," "MODE" or "CAL/MODE," "LB" or "KG."
- Press and hold the calibration button until the screen on your digital scale changes. It will most likely first change to "0," "000" or "CAL." Continue holding the button until the scale goes into calibration mode. You will know this has occurred when the screen reads "CAL" followed immediately by a number. The screen may also simply display a number
- Place the correct test or calibration weight onto the scale. This will be the weight that came with your digital scale. If you have misplaced this weight, you can purchase a new one wherever you bought your digital scale or directly from the manufacturer of your digital scale
- Allow the weight to rest on the scale for roughly 3 to 5 seconds
- Press and hold the proper calibration button. Your screen will either change to "CAL," "0" or "END." Once this has occurred, turn your scale off. Let it rest for half a minute and then turn it back on. Your digital scale will have been calibrated and will be ready to use
- 1 x Luggage Scale
- 2 x AAA Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.95||USD$ 7.73||USD$ 7.50||USD$ 7.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.