Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: 250V±10%/500V±10%/1000V±10%
- Resistance: 2MΩ/5MΩ
- Current: 1.8mA/1.6mA
- Temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Size: 17.5 x 11.0 x 7.0cm/6.9 x 4.3 x 2.8in(L x W x H)
- Power: 9V
- Relative Humidity: 30%RH~85%RH
- This multi-function multifunction digital multimeter has just about everything
- Standard volt/current/res features, multifunction digital multimeter also offers temperature, capacitance, frequency and diode/transistor testing
- Insulation resistance digital multimeter can offer digital number for quick-changing or unstable signals
- Durable multifunction is perfect for professional or around-the-house use
- With data retention, background light, automatic shutdown, continuity test and diode test, this digital multimeter is really digital multimeter
- Large display screen with high accuracy makes the best digital multimeter more professional
- The pocket digital multimeter is easy to connect and operate, plug and play
- The insulation resistance digital multimeter is with unique design will have a good performance
- The multifunction frequency tester is with large display, show you the data directly, easy to read
- Made of high quality material, the Insulation Resistance Digital Multimeter is durable and reliable for long time use
- Side of the multifunction digital multimeter with buttons design is convenient to use
How to Use Digital Multimeter?
If you are working on electronics you will need to know how to use a digital multimeter. The digital multimeter is one of the most useful tools for measuring, testing, and troubleshooting any type of electronic device. If you understand some of the basic settings you will know how to use your digital multimeter
- Use your digital multimeter to test DC voltage by using the dial setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Hold the red probe on the positive side of the DC voltage source and hold the black probe to the negative side
- Use your digital multimeter to test DC minivolts by using the dial setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Hold the red probe on the positive side of the DC minivoltage source and hold the black probe to the negative side
- Test AC voltage with your digital multimeter by using the dial setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Hold the red probe on the positive side of the AC voltage source and hold the black probe to the negative side. Autoranging multimeters will automatically scale to the nearest voltage range. You can also press the range button to manually change the range to see the value in a different detail
- Test AC minivolts with your digital multimeter by using the dial setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Hold the red probe on the positive side of the AC minivoltage source and hold the black probe to the negative side
- Test resistors by setting the digital multimeter on the setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Hold the red probe on the positive side of the resistor in the circuit and hold the black probe to the negative side. Using this method a resistor can be tested in circuit or as a loose component
- Test continuity of a circuit by setting the dial to the setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Test circuit boards or wiring by holding one lead to one end of a trace or wire and the other lead to the other side of the lead or wire. If the multimeter beeps, then the wire or trace is good. If you do not have a circuit schematic, this is a great tool to use to map things out
- Test DC current (Amps) by setting the dial to the setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red A (Amps) jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Measure an in-circuit current by holding the red probe on the positive side of the circuit and holding the black probe to the negative side Do not test a current over the maximum amount shown on the jack or shown in your multimeter manual. You can switch to the smaller setting and jack if your current is low, but measure on this setting first
- Test AC current (Amps) by setting the dial to the setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red A (Amps) jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Measure an in-circuit current by holding the red probe on the positive side of the circuit and holding the black probe to the negative side Do not test a current over the maximum amount shown on the jack or shown in your multimeter manual. You can switch to the smaller setting and jack if your current is low, but measure on this setting first
- Use your digital multimeter to test a diode by using the dial setting shown in the photo. Plug the red probe into the red voltage, Ohm, diode jack. Plug the black probe into the com jack. Hold the red probe rear side of the forward bias and the black probe on the forward side. If you get a reading the diode is good. If the digital multimeter beeps, the diode is bad
How to Read a Multimeter?
As the name implies, a multimeter is a tool with several different functions. It can measure voltage, resistance and amperage as well. It can be used to make sure that a circuit is working properly and diagnose bad solder joints, blown components and other problems. It is also a great tool for demonstrating how circuits work
- Set the multimeter dial to the unit you want to measure. Voltage is marked by a V, amperage by an A and resistance by an Ω, called an omega
- Set the dial to the maximum value you want to measure. Usually, the values differ from each other by a factor of 10. For example, 10 ohms, 100 ohms and 1k ohms for resistance. The letter k stands for kilo meaning thousand. The letter m stands for milli, meaning thousandth. If you do not know what value to use, use the very highest to minimize the risk of damaging your multimeter
- If you are measuring resistance, turn the circuit off and unplug it. Otherwise, power it on
- Touch the probes to the two points you wish to measure the difference between. If you are measuring the resistance of a particular resistor, for example, put one on either side of the resistor. If you are measuring amperage, put the red lead on the positive side and the black one on the negative side of the circuit component you are measuring
- Look at the value on the dial or digital display. If you are using a digital multimeter, it will tell you in exactly the right unit. For example, it will say 10 V if there is a 10 volt drop over the component. With analog multimeters, you read the dial as a value out of 10. If you had it set to 1 volt and the dial read a 5, it would mean 0.5 volts. If it were set to 100 millivolts and the dial read 5, however, it would mean 50 millivolts
- Change the setting if necessary. If the ohmeter registers a value that is less than 1/10th of the total, you should set it down one level lower. For example, if you have it set to 100 Ω and it reads below 10 Ω, you should set it to 10 Ω to get a more precise value
- 1 x VC60B+ Digital Multimeter
- 1 x Battery
- 2 x Multimeter Pens
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.74||USD$ 44.00||USD$ 42.26||USD$ 39.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.