Customers Also Bought
- Offers ideal solution of audio transmission
- Transfers audio signals with optical pulse, provides ultimate sound quality
- No need to spend a fortune on high-end cables to get the performance you demand from your components
- The Optical Audio Toslink Cable is high performance cable for use as interconnects for hi-end A/V components with digital input and output jack
- This Optical Audio Toslink Cable is designed for equipment that demand extreme clarity and definition and their attractive appearance reflect the quality of any hi-end component
- Compatible with: Digital device
- Length: 2.5m/3.28ft
- The Optical Audio Toslink Cable can provide you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels
- The Chrome Audio Toslink Cable features high quality gold-plated connector, provides high speed data transmission
- High quality material makes the Optical Audio Toslink Cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Connect a TOSLINK Cable:
TOSLINK, also known as EIA-J, is a type of fiber optic digital interface used to connect digital surround sound systems, audio devices to computers and audio devices to cable/satellite systems. TOSLINK cables carry audio data in the form of light instead of electricity. The cables transmit clear audio free of distortions and other imperfections. TOSLINK cables are inexpensive, and are available from electronic, retail and online outlets (they look similar to analog audio cables). TOSLINK connections consist of a TOSLINK port and cable.
- Turn off the electronic devices containing TOSLINK, OPT1 or EIA-J ports. Unplug the device's power cords from the electrical outlet.
- Turn the devices around or to the side so you have access to the port.
- Plug one end of a TOSLINK cable into the TOSLINK, OPT1 or EIA-J port on the side or back of the electronic device. The cable will only go in one way. The cable's end is shaped like a house with a flat top.
- Plug the other end of the TOSLINK cable into the TOSLINK, OPT1 or EIA-J port on the side or back of the other device you want to connect to the first electronic device.
- Turn the devices around. Plug the devices' power cords into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on the electronic devices to test the connections. If you don't hear audio, check the connections.
Tips and Warning:
- Do not pull or yank on the TOSLINK cable. To remove the cable, gently pull the cable from the port. TOSLINK cables are easily damaged if pulled or yanked from a device.
- 1 x Metal Chrome Digital Optical Audio Toslink Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.49||USD$ 9.33||USD$ 9.17||USD$ 8.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.