Customers Also Bought
- This Digital Photo Frame is perfect for displaying your treasured photos
- Digital Photo frame featuring a crisp full color
- Take your memories wherever you go with the Digital Photo Frame
- A compact and easy way to store your photo files, this Digital Photo Frame is convenient and portable
- Support TXT E-book
- Screen: 15in TFT LCD display screen, 1024 x 768 x RGB, 4:3
- Memory Interface: Support SD, MMC, MS, XD, maximum up to 32GB
- Picture Format: JPEG / JPG, BMP
- Audio Formats: MP3, WMA
- Pictures Music Sync: Play pictures and music simultaneously
- Film Format: Direct support for AVI (limited to XVID, DIVX encoding), VOB (DVD file), DAT (VCD files), MPG, MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, does not directly support any other format can be donated computer software conversion
- Built-in Speakers: Left and right pairs of speakers
- Repeat Modes: Single file, directory, all files
- Slide Shows: 3 sec -1 hour interval time is adjustable, multi-picture transition effects
- Fast Forward Totation: 360 degree rotating image, music, movies, playback speed can be high-powered fast forward and rewind
- Display Style: Widescreen or automatic scaling, the picture is not deformed
- LCD Adjustment: Brightness, contrast, TFT brightness, TFT contrast can be adjusted manually
- Time Calendar: Single full screen interface, a large time display, calendar display interface
- Alarm Tone: You can set the alarm time set, classic tones
- Language Selection: Chinese, English, French, German, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Netherland, Poland
- Remote Control: Up to 7 meters remote sensor
- Power: DC12V 3A, 6W
- A compact and easy way to store your photo files, this LCD Photo Frame is convenient and portable
- You have the option of looking at individual photos or creating a slideshow
- This Multifunctional Photo Frame is perfect for displaying your treasured photos
How to Use a Digital Picture Frame:
- Take the memory card out of your digital camera and put it into the slot on the side of the digital picture frame. Make sure that you put the memory card in the correct slot based on the type of memory card it is, as there may be more than one slot.
- Adjust the speed of the slide show using the buttons on the side of the digital picture frame, or the remote. Sometimes the speed that is selected by the manufacturer is too fast, so you may want to slow it down a bit.
- Adjust the color of the photos. You can do this with the buttons on the side of the digital picture frame or with the remote if it comes with one. A remote is easier to handle than the buttons on the side, plus you can see what you're doing more easily.
- Adjust the volume of the music if there is any using the remote or the buttons on the digital picture frame. This can be especially nice if you are showing a video on your picture frame because you can adjust the sound accordingly.
How to Choose a Digital Photo (Picture) Frame:
- Decide on what size you want. Sizes typically range from 3.5" to 17", with the larger frames being more expensive. Keep in mind, however, that price doesn't depend entirely on size. You can find both cheap and expensive small frames, as well as both cheap and expensive large frames. Look for a balance between size and features listed below that stays within the price you're willing to pay.
- What resolution do you want? A high resolution in a small picture frame means the picture will appear sharp and natural. On the other hand, a low resolution in a large picture frame will make the picture look blurry and distorted.
- Check the contrast ratio of the frame. This is the difference between the blackest black the frame can display and the whitest white the frame can display. A low contrast ratio creates a muddy looking picture, while a high ratio creates a clean, vibrant image.
- How bright do you want the frame to be? You don't want a frame that's so dark that it fades into the wall, but you also don't want a frame that's so bright you need to wear sunglasses when you look at it. If you get one that's too bright, you can likely turn the brightness down, but if you get one that's too dark, there's no way of turning the brightness up.
- Most frames let you insert various media cards and display pictures directly from the card. What kinds of cards do you want the frame to support?
- Decide on a style/color. With so many frames available, there's no reason not to choose one that suits your style.
- What kind of features do you want? A lot of digital photo frames let you display a slideshow throughout a set time period each day, have their own remote control, let you play sound and video, and let you add or remove photos wirelessly.
- 1 x Digital Photo Frame
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Support Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.42||USD$ 51.85||USD$ 49.28||USD$ 45.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.