Customers Also Bought
- Audio Format Support: MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, APE in
- Video Format Support: play AAC AVI, RM, RMVB, 3GP, taking landuse-dat, FLV, MP4, MPG then larger, VOB, DIVX, MKV, MOV, biggest support 720P
- Screen Type: 5.0 inch, bitmap 480X272
- Menu Language: Simplified Chinese, English, traditional Chinese
- SNR: Equal to or greater than the 93dB
- Sound EQ Equilibrium Model: Natural, pop, classical, jazz, rock, downy, heavy bass, language, dance, etc
- Playback Modes: Single broadcast, single cycle, full circulation, order broadcast, random broadcast
- The Display Mode: Support spectrum, lyrics two kinds
- The Lyrics Color: Support the scarlet letter, red blue blue word, yellow background of green word, green bottom yellow word, orange bottom blue word, red bottom yellow word, blue bottom green word choice
- Star Settings: Support 0 star, 1 star, 2 star, three stars, 4, 5 stars
- Desktop Wallpaper: Support 6 kinds of can choose
- TVOUT Output Means: Support composite signal output
- Regular Shutdown: Support for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, have been opened
- GuanBing Time: Support 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, always open
- Brightness Settings: Support brightness a, brightness two, three, four, brightness brightness five, brightness six, brightness seven several brightness level
- Leep Time: Support for 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, have been opened
- Audio and Video Playback Time: Audio about 16 hours (put), video use outside about 5 hours (put) use outside
- Text Reading Function: Support TXT, PDF text
- Picture Browsing: Support JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP format
- Expansion Card: Support 8GB capacity or higher TF card
- Infrared Remote Control: support (5 meters wide)
- Size: 130.7× 87.6×13.2mm/5.14 x 3.45 x 0.52(L x W x H)
- 8GB MP4 player supports LRC England display Lyrics
- Full screen touch control MP4 digital player
- MIC recording
- MP4 digital player supports SRT subtitles loading
- MP4 digital player has PDF read function
- Automatic photosensitive function
- 8G MP4 High Digital Player TL-C520P supports LRC England display Lyrics
- Full screen touch control, easy to use and enjoy the beautiful sounds or videos
- Automatic photosensitive function. Digital MP4 player supports 8GB memory capacity
- With this pocket-sized 8GB MP4 player, you can enjoy your favorite forms of entertainment
Size in Detail:
How to Use an MP4 Digital Player:
- In order to upload files that can be used on an MP4 player, a person must first connect the MP4 player to a computer using a USB cord
- After the player is connected, it can take 10-15 seconds for the computer to recognize it. A new icon will appear on the desktop (on a Mac) or in the "My Computer" menu (on a PC) when the computer locates the new hardware
- Find the folder in your computer where your MP4 files are saved. You can find MP4 files at places like MP4Point.com. When you reach this folder, select "Ctrl+A" to select all or some of the files. Then select "Ctrl+C" on the keyboard to copy the files
- Find the icon that appeared in Step 2 and open it up by double clicking on it. When the window opens, press "Ctrl+V" on your keyboard. This will move the selected MP4 files onto your MP4 player
- Safely remove the player by right clicking on the MP4 player icon, and then clicking on "Remove Device" when the menu opens
- Check to see if the files have been downloaded to the player. If they have, select the one you want and press "Play."
How to Download Music From a Computer to an MP4 Player:
- Purchase a USB cable from an electronic store if you do not have one already. USB cables run anywhere from $5 to over $20 depending on the make and model (as of 2010).
- Connect your MP4 media player to the computer using the USB cable. Your computer automatically detects the media player. If your computer does not detect the media player, disconnect the device and restart your computer. Restarting your computer resets the USB ports. Once your computer restarts, reconnect your MP4 media player to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click the Windows "Start" button and click "My Computer" or "Computer" depending on whether you are using Windows XP, Vista or 7. This launches Windows Explorer. You should see your MP4 listed as a portable hard disk. If you are using a Mac, you should see your MP4 player's portable hard disk on the desktop.
- Double-click your MP4 media players' portable hard disk to open it. Locate the "Music" folder and double-click it to open it. Locate your songs from the folder that you saved them in and drag them into the MP4 player's portable hard disk window. Drag as many songs as you like; however, make sure that they do not exceed your media player's total memory.
- Close your MP4 media player's portable hard disk window when you finish transferring music from your computer. Click the "Safely remove hardware" icon on the system tray. A new hardware window launches. Click your MP4 player in the hardware window and click "Stop." When prompted, disconnect your MP4 player from your computer. For Mac users, safely eject your MP4 player by right-clicking its portable hard disk icon on the desktop, and then clicking "Eject."
How to Choose a MP4 Player:
- Consider the amount of storage available. At the lower end of the market a 512mb to 1 GB player will generally hold up to 200 songs
- Think about portability; if you have an active lifestyle then you will need a player that is small and compact. If you intend to use your player whilst jogging or whilst training in the Gym then a flash based system will be a better choice as they contain no moving parts and therefore won't skip
- Decide on the type of interface you want. Will the interface be easy to access and use on the move or will it require 100% of your attention to choose your songs? This is one area that is often overlooked and is one of the major areas of dissatisfaction among users
- Examine how the device is powered. Many MP4 players come with built in rechargeable batteries, whilst these are very convenient and can last for a long time, if you are not able to recharge them or don't have access to a computer with a USB port you then you will need to wait to charge the player up
- Trouble hearing the sound, please confirm whether the volume is turns on and the files are complete, for the damaged mp4 or wma files may make noise or even can not be play by the player
- Trouble downloading music, please confirm whether the USB line is good, the connection is correct and the player has available capacity
- Trouble connecting the player with the PC, check the USB connecting status
- Avoid using mp4 player in high-intensity magnetic field, highfield, high temperature and moist situation
- Do not wet the USB port, or it will be oxidized
- Avoid shock, over shock will destroy the interior disks
- Do not keep the batteries in the mp4 player for long time (if it is powered by outer power source); the weeping of batteries will damage the player
- To avoid the performance of Li-Po battery decreasing, please keep full charge if without using it over 30days
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x MP4 Digital Player
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 60.95||USD$ 58.10||USD$ 55.25||USD$ 51.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.