Customers Also Bought
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 3.5Inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Video: 1 rearview video input/2AV input switch when reversing
- System: PAL/NTSC auto switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 480 x 234
- Installation: Install on the dashboard
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-16V
- Environment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~+85°C
- Size: 104 x 103 x 25mm / 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- This digital LCD monitor is simple but easily to carry and practical, easy to install and use made the LCD monitor display sell well
- This is a brand new and high quality 3.5 inch digital LCD monitor. It has digital TFT LCD display, 350:1 contrast, 4:3 display format
- The digital LCD monitor is very small and simple, it's very easy to use and install. The monitor, with high quality and definition, CCTV LCD monitor can be set on the dashboard
How To Install a CCTV Surveillance System
Installing a closed circuit television (CCTV) surveillance system used to be something only professionals could do. However, with the advances in the technology and the use of plug-and-play cabling, almost anyone can install a CCTV surveillance system. CCTV systems comprise four basic components: the cameras---typically including a power supply---a recorder, a monitor and cabling. If you do not have a surveillance monitor, a standard television can be used as a monitor as long as it has an RCA video input. To use a TV as a monitor, you will also need a Bayonet Neill-Concelman (BNC) to RCA adapter, which can be purchased online for a few dollars. If you have purchased a surveillance camera kit, most of the items you need will be included in the kit
- Make a sketch of the area where you will install the cameras and surveillance DVR
- Determine how you will route the plug-and-play cables from the DVR to the cameras and insure your cabling is long enough to reach each camera. Install the cables
- Install the cameras, using the supplied hardware with your electric screwdriver
- Connect the plug-and-play cables to each camera
- Connect the other end of the plug-and-play cables to the DVR and camera power supplies. Plug in the DVR and camera power supplies
- Connect the DVR to your monitor. If you are using a TV, plug the RCA adapter into the TV video input and plug the DVR video output cable into the RCA adapter. Turn on your TV and set the input to "video in" or "aux in."
How to Monitor CCTV
Closed-circuit television is an audio-video system typically used for security and surveillance. The setup involves a camera focused on a predetermined viewing area, as well as a recording device for capturing video from the camera. By adding a television to the system, it's possible to monitor the CCTV surveillance area even when the recorder is not turned on. Standard AV cables are used to add a TV to the system
- Connect the camera to the DVR or VCR by attaching the yellow, red and white plugs on each end of the composite cables to the color-matching "AV OUT" jacks on the camera and the "AV IN" jacks on the VCR or DVR. If the jacks are not labeled, connect the yellow plug to the video jack; white and red connect to left and right audio, respectively
- Plug a second set of composite cables from the AV OUT or "Playback" jacks on the VCR or DVR to any free set of AV IN jacks on the back of a television
- Turn on the camera, DVR or VCR, and the television, then set the TV to channel 3 or 4
- Use the TV to monitor the area under surveillance by the camera. Both picture and sound can be monitored with this setup, even if the VCR or DVR is not recording. Adjust the volume control on the TV to pick up audio transmitted from the camera
- 1 x Digital TFT LCD Display
- 1 x Power Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.76||USD$ 25.55||USD$ 24.35||USD$ 22.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.