Customers Also Bought
- Low stream, long recording time
- Support PTZ control and mobile surveillance by windows mobile
- Fully independent from PC platform and free from computer breakdown due to improper operations, complicated management and operations as well as virus infection
- Channel Number: 16
- Compression Format: H.264
- Video Input: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω, BNCx 16
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω, BNCx 1, VGA(Optional)
- Matrix Output: 1.0V p-p/75Ω BNCx 1
- Live Resolution: D1: 720 x 576(PAL) / D1: 720 x 480(NTSC)
- Video Resolution: CIF: 352 x 288 (PAL) / CIF: 352 x 240 (NTSC)
- Live Frame Rate: 16 x 25 Frame(PAL), 16 x 30Frame(NTSC)
- Record Frame Rate: CIF: 400Frame(PAL) / CIF: 480Frame(NTSC)
- Audio Input: 8k8bit, AV x 8 (8CH record)
- Audio Output: 8k8bit, AV x 8 (8CH record)
- Alarm Mode: External input alarm, video motion detection alarm, video loss alarm, disk full alarm
- Record Model: External / Timer / Motion Detection / Single / Multiple Operations: Multiple operations
- Network Interface: RJ-45 interface
- PTZ Control: RS485
- USB Interface: Support the mouse, backup, upgrade high-speed USB2.0
- Hard Disk: Support 1000G SATA hard drive, USB mobile hard disk
- Recorder: Optional, USB recorder
- Power Source: 12V /4A
- Power: Less than 9W (without hard drive)
- Size: 335 x 250 x 65mm / 13.2 x 9.8 x 2.6in (L x W x H)
How do your DVR Cards compare to other cards?
- Purchasing a low priced DVR card from another company may appear like a good deal, but not all PCI cards are created equal. Some competitors used false and misleading performance claims indicating their products were high speed, when in fact they were not. There were reports of slow video speeds, blurry images, poor playback features, insufficient data storage and frequent system crashes, with competitive products that cost less. We sell only professional grade DVR products
- Beware of "fly-by-night" web sites selling low priced DVR products claiming to be "professionally rated". These types of web sites may not be legitimate businesses or have the capabilities of providing experienced technical support for troubleshooting
How do your DVR Systems compare to other systems?
- Low cost DVR systems might seem attractive, but you may get more than you bargained for. There also were reports of system freezing, unresponsive software functions, lost recorded video and hardware failure, from competitors offering discounted computer systems
- Our DVR systems are built with name brand computer hardware only. These include Asus and Intel Motherboards, Intel CPU's, IBM and Western Digital hard drives, ATI video cards, with other high quality, name brand components. We sell only professional grade DVR equipment for those who expect performance and reliability from their security system
- 1 x 16 Channel H.264 HDD Digital Video Recorder
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 307.24||USD$ 300.20||USD$ 293.17||USD$ 283.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.