Customers Also Bought
- USB Port for media backup
- Motion detection and video loss alarm function
- Power recovery auto-record function
- All functions via mouse operation
- Built in Removable HD rack
- Real time recording and video signal compression
- High quality color video at 50 or 60 fps recording/playback
- 15 days continuous recording at 25 fps with 500G byte HD
- 38KHz IR remote controller
- Duplex Operation: Simultaneous playback / record
- Recording Mode: Continuous, motion detection, time schedule
- OSD: Support multi-language
- Optional: NTSC and PAL system
NTSC/PAL:BNC 4CH ln/1CH Out(Composite)
Display Frame Rate (Quad Mode)
NTSC:120 fps(4x30 fps);PAL:100 fps(4x25 fps)
Recording Frame Rate(Quad Mode)
NTSC:Max.60 fps;PAL:Max.50 fps
Recording Frame Rate(Each Mode)
NTSC:3 fps~Max.30 fps;PAL:3 fps~Max.25 fps adjustable(Each Mode)
Video Quality:Low@12KBytes;Normal@15 KBytes;High@20KBytes
Hard Disk Capacity
Up to 1T Byte,SATA interface HDx1(optional)
15 days continuous recording at 25 fps with 500G byte HD
Continuous,motion detection,teme schedule
USB Port For Media Backup
Audio(4CH ln/1CH Out)
VGA Output (1CH)
IR Romote Control Unit
100-240VAC/DC12V 3A(Adapter lncluded)
250 x 132 x 42mm/9.8 x 5.2 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- 4 Channel MJPEG Embedded HDD DVR
How do your DVR Cards compare to other cards?
- Purchasing a low priced DVR card from another company may appear like a good deal, but not all PCI cards are created equal. Some competitors used false and misleading performance claims indicating their products were high speed, when in fact they were not. There were reports of slow video speeds, blurry images, poor playback features, insufficient data storage and frequent system crashes, with competitive products that cost less. We sell only professional grade DVR products
- Beware of "fly-by-night" web sites selling low priced DVR products claiming to be "professionally rated". These types of web sites may not be legitimate businesses or have the capabilities of providing experienced technical support for troubleshooting
How do your DVR Systems compare to other systems?
- Low cost DVR systems might seem attractive, but you may get more than you bargained for. There also were reports of system freezing, unresponsive software functions, lost recorded video and hardware failure, from competitors offering discounted computer systems
- Our DVR systems are built with name brand computer hardware only. These include Asus and Intel Motherboards, Intel CPU's, IBM and Western Digital hard drives, ATI video cards, with other high quality, name brand components. We sell only professional grade DVR equipment for those who expect performance and reliability from their security system
- 1 x Set of Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.13||USD$ 94.46||USD$ 90.78||USD$ 85.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.