Customers Also Bought
- 4CH MJPEG stand-alone DVR
- USB Port for media backup
- Motion detection and video loss alarm function
- Power recovery auto-record function
- All functions via mouse operation
- Real time recording and video signal compression
- High quality color video at 50 or 60 fps recording/playback
- 15 days continuous recording at 25 fps with 500G byte HD
- 38KHz IR remote controller
- Recording Mode: Continuous, motion detection, time schedule
- OSD: Support multi-language
- Optional: NTSC and PAL system
NTSC/PAL:BNC 4CH ln/1CH Out(Composite)
Display Frame Rate (Quad Mode)
NTSC:120 fps(4x30 fps);PAL:100 fps(4x25 fps)
Recording Frame Rate(Quad Mode)
NTSC:Max.60 fps;PAL:Max.50 fps
Recording Frame Rate(Each Mode)
NTSC:3 fps~Max.30 fps;PAL:3 fps~Max.25 fps adjustable(Each Mode)
Video Quality:Low@12KBytes;Normal@15 KBytes;High@20KBytes
Hard Disk Capacity
Up to 1T Byte,SATA interface HDx1
15 days continuous recording at 25 fps with 500G byte HD
Continuous,motion detection,teme schedule
USB Port For Media Backup
Audio(4CH ln/1CH Out)
VGA Output (1CH)
IR Romote Control Unit
100-240VAC/DC12V 3A(Adapter lncluded)
250 x 218 x 42mm/9.8 x 8.6 x 1.7in(L x W x H)
- 4 Channel MJPEG Embedded HDD DVR Digital Video Recorder
How to Replace a DVR Hard Drive:
- Disconnect your DVR by unplugging any cables connected to it, including the power cable. Remove the screws located on the back of the unit that hold the top cover in place. There are usually two to six of these screws, depending on the model of DVR. Lay these screws in a safe place where they won't get lost, and slide the cover off
- Locate the hard drive. This is a rectangular metal unit that measures 3 1/2 inches wide. It is usually located away from the other hardware, often in its own bracket. There will be two to four screws holding it in place. Remove these, disconnect the cables connected to the drive, and slide it out of the system
- Check the label of the drive to see if it is IDE or SATA. It will say which one of the two interfaces it uses. Any replacement desktop hard drive of the same interface type will work in your DVR. Avoid using a laptop drive, because they won't fit and aren't designed for the high-stress environment of video streaming
- Place the new drive into the brackets, and replace the screws that were removed from the old one. Plug the data and power cables into this drive. They will insert the same way they came out of the old one. Once the drive has been installed, put the cover back on the DVR unit, and replace the screws. Hook the DVR back up to the television, and it will be ready to record
How to Copy From a DVR to an External Hard Drive:
- Install video software on your computer. To properly process your data transfer, you need video software, which you can get from computer and electronics retailers or online. Simple, easy-to-use programs can be downloaded for free. Use reputable sites, such as CNET.com, to find some of the more reputable free programs. More advanced programs, with sophisticated editing capabilities, will usually only be available for purchase
- Connect your computer and DVR. In order to copy programs to your external hard drive, you need to transfer them to your computer. For older systems, and especially for desktop computers, you will need to use use RCA connectors to connect the DVR to the computer. RCA connectors are color-coordinated audio-visual cables used to connect electronics components, such as stereos and receivers, and they can be used with some computers and DVRs as well. Plug the yellow ends of the cable into the video jacks on the machines, then plug the red and white ends into the audio jacks. If you have a newer system, use USB cables to connect the computer and DVR. With a TiVo DVR and a wireless home network, you can connect your components wirelessly if you download proprietary TiVo software
- Transfer the program to your computer. Choose the program you wish to transfer from your DVR then press "Play" while pressing "Record" on your computer software program. The program should transfer in real-time. Monitor the recording and, when finished, check for quality
- Copy the program to your external hard drive. Using the video software on your computer, select your external drive as the destination for your next copy. Select the copy you just made from the DVR and make another copy on your external hard drive. Again, monitor the transfer and check for quality when you are finished
- 1 x Set of Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 102.73||USD$ 100.43||USD$ 98.13||USD$ 95.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.