Customers Also Bought
- Image Quality Setting: SUPER BEST / BEST / HIGH / NORMAL
- Hard Disk Storage: Accommodates 1 SATA HDD (capacity up to 2TB)
- Quick Search: Time / Motion / Alarm search mode
- SATA Interface: Built-in
- VGA Interface: Built-in
- Recording Mode: Manual / Timer / Motion / Alarm / Remote
- Multiplex Operation: Live display / record / playback / backup / network operations
- USB Mouse Control: YES
- Motion Detection Area: 16 12 grids per channel
- Motion Detection Sensitivity: 3 adjustable parameters for accurate detection
- Backup Device: USB 2.0 flash drive / Network
- IR Remote Control: YES (IR receiver built-in)
- PTZ Control: YES
- Alarm I/O: 4 inputs, 1 output
- Key Lock (Password Protection): YES
- User Level: Administrator & Operator
- Video Loss Detection: YES
- Camera Title: Supports up to 6 letters
- Date Display Format: YY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YY & MM/DD/YY
- System Recovery: System auto recovery after power failure
- Web Transmitting Compression Format: H.264
- Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T. Supports remote control and live view via Ethernet
- Web Interface: Licensed software Video Viewer / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browser / QuickTime player (5 users access simultaneously)Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP and DDNS
- Fully Remote Independent Operation: YES
- Event Notificatio: By FTP & E-Mail
- Mobile Surveillance: YES (Including iPhone & BlackBerry)
- Video System: NTSC / PAL (auto detection)
- Video Compression Format: H.264
- Video Input (Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75Ω BNC): 4 channels
- Video Output (BNC): Main Monitor Output: for stable display
- Rate Frame: 704480 pixels with 30 IPS/704576 pixels with 25 IPS
- Field: 704x240 pixels with 60 IPS/704288 pixels with 50 IPS
- CIF: 352240 pixels with 120 IPS/352288 pixels with 100 IPS
- Pre-alarm Recording: YES
- Picture Zoom: 2X digital zoom
- Video Adjustable: Hue/Saturation/Contrast/Brightness
- Audio Input / Output: 4 audio inputs, 1 audio output (Mono)
- Daylight Saving: YES
- Power Source (+/-10%): DC 19V
- Power Consumption (+/-10%): <42 W
- Operating Temperature: +10℃ ~ +40℃ (50°F~104°F)
- Optional Peripherals: Keyboard Controller
- Size: 345 x 225 x 60mm/13.58 x 8.86 x 2.36in(L x W x H)
- Real time recording and video signal compression
- Motion detection and video loss alarm function
- Power recovery auto-record function
- Available in NTSC & PAL system
- Support IR Remote Control
- The 4CH Digital Video Recorder supports real time recording and video signal compression
- 4-Channel H.264 Real-time Digital Video Recorder, great in performance
- High quality material makes the Real-time Digital Video Recorder durable and reliable for long time use
- With all the accessories here, easy and convenient to use the Real-time Digital Video Recorder
Size in Detail:
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
How to Use a DVR?
A DVR, or digital video recorder, is a great way to record TV shows to watch later as well as watch live TV. You can record single shows, whole series and sporting events as well as pause live TV, rewind live TV and watch TV as you record. Most DVRs work similarly and are fairly easy to use
- Learn your remote control for your DVR. Your remote will be your key to connecting with your DVR, and without it, you will probably not accomplish much with your DVR. You should find buttons that will bring up a program guide or let you search for shows and buttons that control live TV with functions like pausing and rewinding.
- Find a show that you want to record in the program guide and set it up to record. It should be as simple as hitting the record button, but you may be able to set other options like how long to record after the show is supposed to be over, which is nice for sporting events, and whether or not you want to record the show regularly.
- Manage your space on your DVR. Many DVRs can hold many hours of video at once, but there will come a point at which you need clear some space for new recordings. Some DVRs will automatically delete the oldest videos to make room for newer ones when space is low.
- Watch your recorded programs. Playing back a recorded show is as simple as finding the show on your DVR and hitting play. A benefit to watching recorded programming is that you can fast forward through commercials. You can also stop in the middle of a show and come back to finish it later.
- Control your live TV. This is a great side function of many DVRs and is especially useful for intense shows or sporting events. With a DVR, you can pause live TV for a phone call or to grab a bite and come back to continue watching where you left off.
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
How to Replace a DVR Hard Drive:
- Disconnect your DVR by unplugging any cables connected to it, including the power cable. Remove the screws located on the back of the unit that hold the top cover in place. There are usually two to six of these screws, depending on the model of DVR. Lay these screws in a safe place where they won't get lost, and slide the cover off
- Locate the hard drive. This is a rectangular metal unit that measures 3 1/2 inches wide. It is usually located away from the other hardware, often in its own bracket. There will be two to four screws holding it in place. Remove these, disconnect the cables connected to the drive, and slide it out of the system
- Check the label of the drive to see if it is IDE or SATA. It will say which one of the two interfaces it uses. Any replacement desktop hard drive of the same interface type will work in your DVR. Avoid using a laptop drive, because they won't fit and aren't designed for the high-stress environment of video streaming
- Place the new drive into the brackets, and replace the screws that were removed from the old one. Plug the data and power cables into this drive. They will insert the same way they came out of the old one. Once the drive has been installed, put the cover back on the DVR unit, and replace the screws. Hook the DVR back up to the television, and it will be ready to record
How to Copy From a DVR to an External Hard Drive:
- Install video software on your computer. To properly process your data transfer, you need video software, which you can get from computer and electronics retailers or online. Simple, easy-to-use programs can be downloaded for free. Use reputable sites, such as CNET.com, to find some of the more reputable free programs. More advanced programs, with sophisticated editing capabilities, will usually only be available for purchase
- Connect your computer and DVR. In order to copy programs to your external hard drive, you need to transfer them to your computer. For older systems, and especially for desktop computers, you will need to use use RCA connectors to connect the DVR to the computer. RCA connectors are color-coordinated audio-visual cables used to connect electronics components, such as stereos and receivers, and they can be used with some computers and DVRs as well. Plug the yellow ends of the cable into the video jacks on the machines, then plug the red and white ends into the audio jacks. If you have a newer system, use USB cables to connect the computer and DVR. With a TiVo DVR and a wireless home network, you can connect your components wirelessly if you download proprietary TiVo software
- Transfer the program to your computer. Choose the program you wish to transfer from your DVR then press "Play" while pressing "Record" on your computer software program. The program should transfer in real-time. Monitor the recording and, when finished, check for quality
- Copy the program to your external hard drive. Using the video software on your computer, select your external drive as the destination for your next copy. Select the copy you just made from the DVR and make another copy on your external hard drive. Again, monitor the transfer and check for quality when you are finished
- When install Hard Disk, make sure the HDD is set to MASTER
- Do not pull out HDD when DVR is running
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock, do not open covers, no users serviceable pars inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personnel
- To prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose units not specifically designed for outdoor use to rain or moisture
- 1 x DVR
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 162.18||USD$ 158.51||USD$ 154.85||USD$ 149.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.