Customers Also Bought
- Compreession:H.264 baseline profile@L3.1
- Video Input: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω,BNC x 8
- Preview Resolution: 720 x 576(PAL),720 x 480(NTSC)
- D1 Video Resolution: 704 x 576(PAL),704 x 480(NTSC)
- HD1 Video Resolution: 704 x 288(PAL),704 x 240(NTSC)
- CIF Video Resolution: 352 x 288(PAL),320 x 240(NTSC)
- D1 Frame Rate: 50 FPS(PAL),60FPS(NTSC)
- CIF Frame Rate: 200 FPS(PAL),240 FPS(NTSC)
- Audio Input: BNC x 8
- Audio Output: -8dB~92dB,BNC x 1
- Audio Codec: ADPCM
- Alarm Input: Input low alarm,the user setup normally open or normally closed,8 CH input
- Alarm Output: 4 output
- Video Mode: Manual recording,scheduled recording,motion detection and external alarm video recording
- Simplex/Duplex/Triplex: Triplex(Recording,Playback,Network)
- Network Interface: RS485 x 1,USB2.0 x 1
- The Number of Hard Disk: 1 HDD with SATA interface and capacity over 1TB
- Mouse: USB Mouse
- Controller: Controller
- Power: 12V/5A DC Adapter
- This DVR is designed specifically for the field of security research and development which is devoted to the variety of high-quality precision position digital surveillance products
- Support PTZ and Alarm Connect
- Easy using interface, simple but powerful functions
- Small size and less weight, save power and cargo charge
- Supply Power 12V/5A DC Adapter
How to Get a Digital Video Recorder:
- Decide if you want a generic or subscription-based DVR. Generic models are programmed like a VCR: You choose the channel and the viewing time after looking up a show in the newspaper. Subscription- based DVRs have a user-friendly onscreen program guide, but you must pay a monthly or lifetime fee to use the services.
- Choose between a monthly fee and a onetime charge if you decide on a subscription-based DVR. The onetime charge is a better deal in the long run; the service can be transferred to the new owner if you sell or give away the DVR.
- Compare the features of each subscription-based DVR's program guide. With an interactive list of upcoming programs, it selects the shows you want to record by title, genre, actor or other features. Try the program guide at a store or a friend's house to see if it makes sense for your TV viewing.
- Compare prices. Subscription-based DVRs run from $250 up to $1,000, depending on the size of the machine's hard disk. The subscription service can cost $200 to $400 (a onetime fee) or $6 to $15 per month. The lowest prices are available through package deals with satellite or cable companies; see Step 8.
- Decipher the remote. Pausing live TV, doing instant replays, fast-forwarding, or creating the David Hasselhoff Channel is fun only if you know how to work the remote.
- Make sure you have a phone line available: Subscription-based DVRs regularly connect to their service provider to update their software and programming information. Some newer DVRs connect via the Internet if you have a broadband connection (the DVR uses your home network; see How to Network Your Computers).
- Get the most recording time you can afford. A gigabyte of disk space will store about an hour of programming at the lowest quality recording; that same hour recorded at the highest quality will use about 4 gigabytes of storage. Most DVRs have four recording quality settings. The listed capacity (usually 40 and 80 hours but some go up to 160 hours) on a DVR is most likely at the lowest-quality setting.
- Look into package deals. Some satellite and cable TV companies sell bundled TV service with DVRs at reduced subscription fees (see How to Choose Between Cable and Satellite TV).
- 1 x 8CH H.264 Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Supply
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 232.50||USD$ 226.05||USD$ 219.60||USD$ 211.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.