Customers Also Bought
- Passway: 8-channel
- Video Singal: PAL(625lines,200fps)NTSC(525lines,240fps)
- Video Input: BNC(1.0V p-p/75Ω)x8
- Video Output: Composite video:1.0V p-p/75Ω,BNC connectorx1,VGAx1
- Audio Input: 2-channel
- Audio Output: 1-channel
- Alarm Input: 2-channel input.Trigger closed without Voltage,Open or Closed
- Alarm Output: 1-channel output.Trigger closed without Voltage,Open or Closed
- Alarm Access: Senor inputVideo motion detectionalarmVideo loss alarmDisk full remind alarm
- Network: 10/100M self adaptive Ethernet portsupport LAN,WAN and ADSL dynamic IP networking
- Control Mode: mouse,IR remote control,Pan/tilt control,RS485x1
- Backup Mode: Network backupexternal CD-RUSB interface
- Resolution: PAL:Display:704x576 Image:352x288 NTSC:Display:704x480 Image:352x240
- Compression: H.264
- HDD Capacity: Support 2x2000G HDD
- Encryption: Data encryption+secondary password management
- Voltage: DC 12V/5A
- Power Consumption: 8W(without HDD)
- Environmental Temperature: Working temperature:5-50 degreeRH:<90% Storage temperature:-20-70 degreeRH:<95%
- Size: 352 x 314 x 60mm / 13.9 x 12.4 x 2.4in(L x W x T)
- The digital video recorder features classic design and streamlined appearance, gives you a beautiful enjoyment
- The 8CH Security DVR features data encryption & secondary password management
- Perfect packge, easy to install and use the 8 Channel DVR, and can work continuously for a long time
Size in Detail:
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
How to Use a DVR?
A DVR, or digital video recorder, is a great way to record TV shows to watch later as well as watch live TV. You can record single shows, whole series and sporting events as well as pause live TV, rewind live TV and watch TV as you record. Most DVRs work similarly and are fairly easy to use
- Learn your remote control for your DVR. Your remote will be your key to connecting with your DVR, and without it, you will probably not accomplish much with your DVR. You should find buttons that will bring up a program guide or let you search for shows and buttons that control live TV with functions like pausing and rewinding.
- Find a show that you want to record in the program guide and set it up to record. It should be as simple as hitting the record button, but you may be able to set other options like how long to record after the show is supposed to be over, which is nice for sporting events, and whether or not you want to record the show regularly.
- Manage your space on your DVR. Many DVRs can hold many hours of video at once, but there will come a point at which you need clear some space for new recordings. Some DVRs will automatically delete the oldest videos to make room for newer ones when space is low.
- Watch your recorded programs. Playing back a recorded show is as simple as finding the show on your DVR and hitting play. A benefit to watching recorded programming is that you can fast forward through commercials. You can also stop in the middle of a show and come back to finish it later.
- Control your live TV. This is a great side function of many DVRs and is especially useful for intense shows or sporting events. With a DVR, you can pause live TV for a phone call or to grab a bite and come back to continue watching where you left off.
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
- 1 x 8 CH DVR
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 147.16||USD$ 138.81||USD$ 130.46||USD$ 119.33||USD$ 119.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.