Customers Also Bought
- Compression Method: H.264
- Video System: NTSC/PAL
- Video Input: Composite 1.0Vp-p/75Ω, BNCx 8
- Monitor Output: 1.0Vp-p Composite 75Ω, BNC x 1
- VGA Output: Analogue RGB 60Hz
- Resolution: NTSC(720X480) PAL(720X576)
- Audio Input: -8db22kΩ,RCA connector x 4
- Audio Output: -8db3kΩ,RCA connector x1
- Alarm Input: 8CH
- Alarm Output: 1
- Frame and Resolution: NTSC: 240 FPS (8 x 30FPS) CIF, PAL: 200 FPS (8 x 25FPS) CIF
- Occupation Space: All 4 channels record at high quality mode:800M/H
- HDD Port: SATA hard disk
- Confidential Function: User and Administrator Password Protection
- Backup: IE Browser Monitoring,Playback and Setup,Mobile Monitoring,Email for Alarm,DDNS
- Power Supply: DC:12V/3A
- Power Consumption(No HDD): 20W
- Environment: Operating Temperature:+5°c~+50°c, Storage Temperature:-20°c ~ +70°c, Humidity:30~95%
- Multiplex Operation: Live&record & playback & network can be operated at the same time
- Network Function: IE browser monitor/playback/record/backup/setup
- Searching Modes: Time&data searching,folder list searching, log list searching
- Support Fast Forward and Fast Rewind: x2x4x8
- Size: 330 x 250 x 60mm / 12.99 x 9.84 x 2.36in (L x W x H)
- Non-pc stand-alone security digital video recorder with embedded operation system
- H.264 compression format
- Mobile monitoring
- Email for alarm
- Chinese/English languages supported
- Audio and video real time recording and playback
- Support NTSC/PAL video system
- 8CH video imputs,1CH BNC monitor output,VGA output
- High quality image,brightness,contrast and color adjustable for each channel
- Recording modes: manual recoding,always recording and scheduled recording include sensor alarm recording and motion detection recording
- Multi Recording image quality
- PC backup
- Support RS-485 PTZ control
- Support USB mouse operation
- Support 1 SATA port HDD
- 8 CH alarm input,1 CH alarm output
- Support IE browser, email for alarm, DDNS function
- Comes with remote control and mouse, easy and convenient to operate the compression HDD DVR
- The 8CH digital video recorder provides high quality image,brightness,contrast and color adjustable for each channel
- Provides all the accessories here, the 8CH digital video recorder is easy to use
Size in Detail:
What is a Digital Video Recorder?
- A digital video recorder (DVR) or personal video recorder (PVR) is a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device (local or networked). The term includes set-top boxes with recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording facility, recorders (PMR as camcorders that record onto memory cards) and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from disk. Today some television sets even come with digital video-recording facilities integrated from the factory; LG was first to launch one in 2007
How to choose a DVR?
- Ultimately, a DVR's picture quality, like a VCR's, depends on the quality of the signal coming in, whether that's from your cable or satellite provider or from an off-air antenna
- Decide whether you need a tuner. If your TV does not have a built-in digital tuner (ATSC) and it is connected only to an antenna, buy a recorder that contains a digital tuner. That will enable you to continue receiving broadcast TV when analog broadcasts end in February 2009
- Do you want the most programming features? The services from TiVo might have more features and functionality than some of the offerings of cable and satellite companies. But you might have to buy another box, deal with another remote, and possibly pay another monthly fee
- Would you prefer to have fewer boxes and service providers to contend with? Inquire whether a cable box equipped with DVR functionality is available. If satellite service is an option, consider getting a receiver that includes a DVR
- Keep in mind that you might have to pay a separate fee for the DVR service. And some satellite and cable DVRs work only with the service provider's programming and won't record from other sources, such as an antenna
- Do you want to edit recordings or store camcorder video? Then you need a DVD recorder or DVD recorder/hard-drive combo
- Do you want to record HD content? Your options right now are an HD-capable DVR that's incorporated into your cable box or satellite receiver, or a TiVo HD DVR
How to Use a DVR?
A DVR, or digital video recorder, is a great way to record TV shows to watch later as well as watch live TV. You can record single shows, whole series and sporting events as well as pause live TV, rewind live TV and watch TV as you record. Most DVRs work similarly and are fairly easy to use
- Learn your remote control for your DVR. Your remote will be your key to connecting with your DVR, and without it, you will probably not accomplish much with your DVR. You should find buttons that will bring up a program guide or let you search for shows and buttons that control live TV with functions like pausing and rewinding.
- Find a show that you want to record in the program guide and set it up to record. It should be as simple as hitting the record button, but you may be able to set other options like how long to record after the show is supposed to be over, which is nice for sporting events, and whether or not you want to record the show regularly.
- Manage your space on your DVR. Many DVRs can hold many hours of video at once, but there will come a point at which you need clear some space for new recordings. Some DVRs will automatically delete the oldest videos to make room for newer ones when space is low.
- Watch your recorded programs. Playing back a recorded show is as simple as finding the show on your DVR and hitting play. A benefit to watching recorded programming is that you can fast forward through commercials. You can also stop in the middle of a show and come back to finish it later.
- Control your live TV. This is a great side function of many DVRs and is especially useful for intense shows or sporting events. With a DVR, you can pause live TV for a phone call or to grab a bite and come back to continue watching where you left off.
Examples of DVR:
- Integrated LCD DVR
- VESA Compatible DVR
- Black Box DVR may be the world's smallest... DVR
- TV DVRs generally uses the electronic programming guide (EPG)
- Digital video recorders configured for physical security applications record video signals from closed circuit television cameras for detection and documentation purposes. Many are designed to record audio as well. DVRs have evolved into devices that are feature rich and provide services that exceed the simple recording of video images that was previously done through VCRs. A DVR CCTV system provides a multitude of advanced functions over VCR technology including video searches by event, time, date and camera. There is also much more control over quality and frame rate allowing disk space usage to be optimized and the DVR can also be set to overwrite the oldest security footage should the disk become full. In some DVR security systems remote access to security footage using a PC can also be achieved by connecting the DVR to a LAN network or the internet. videoNEXT also makes a NVR surveillance application for the Mac OS X. Some of the latest professional digital video recorders include video analytics firmware, to enable functionality such as 'virtual tripwire' or even the detection of abandoned objects on the scene
- Security DVRs may be categorized as being either PC based or embedded. A PC based DVR's architecture is a classical personal computer with video capture cards designed to capture video images. An embedded type DVR is specifically designed as a digital video recorder with its operating system and application software contained in firmware or read only memory
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of VCR
- Some digital video recorders which are designed to send information to a service provider over a telephone line, Internet, (or any other way) can gather and send real-time data on users' viewing habits
How do your DVR Cards compare to other cards?
- Purchasing a low priced DVR card from another company may appear like a good deal, but not all PCI cards are created equal. Some competitors used false and misleading performance claims indicating their products were high speed, when in fact they were not. There were reports of slow video speeds, blurry images, poor playback features, insufficient data storage and frequent system crashes, with competitive products that cost less. We sell only professional grade DVR products
- Beware of "fly-by-night" web sites selling low priced DVR products claiming to be "professionally rated". These types of web sites may not be legitimate businesses or have the capabilities of providing experienced technical support for troubleshooting
How do your DVR Systems compare to other systems?
- Low cost DVR systems might seem attractive, but you may get more than you bargained for. There also were reports of system freezing, unresponsive software functions, lost recorded video and hardware failure, from competitors offering discounted computer systems
- Our DVR systems are built with name brand computer hardware only. These include Asus and Intel Motherboards, Intel CPU's, IBM and Western Digital hard drives, ATI video cards, with other high quality, name brand components. We sell only professional grade DVR equipment for those who expect performance and reliability from their security system
- 1 x 8CH DVR
- 1 x Users Manual
- 1 x DC12V/3A Power Adaptor
- 1 x Screw
- 1 x Infrared Remote Controller
- 1 x USB Port Mouse
- 1 x C with Mobile Software and Player for Backup Files Play
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 143.38||USD$ 139.99||USD$ 136.60||USD$ 132.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I like the picture quality. It records via timer easily. I don't like that it cannot record on one channel and you watch another channel. It can record while you watch a DVD or anoher show you recorded. That's good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: It works just fine. Trouble-free to operate; Easy to use. <br/>The transfer of a program from the hard drive to DVD is little slow. <br/>The remote is good and back buttons are very nice. <br/>The built-in tuner is not the highest quality;
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I was a little leary of buying a refurbished product, but so far this has been great. I am not a nerd, however I found that the DVR was easy to set up and program. I love the fact that this has a built in digital tuner. The whole thing works great with the caviet that I have not tried the DVD recorder yet.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: So far so good. I have a cable line with a splitter. One line goes to sony hd tv. the other comes into the magnavox dvr. From the DVR to the TV I have an hdmi cable. Bottom line, my lovely bride can program recordings and play them back - enough said. She doesn't do technology well so this was a big deal. The quality is better than the other dvd recorders I have tried. Also, the tuning is impressive. It picked up all of the 102.10 numbered type channels except for one that came in on 102.705. I think it moved it to another number. I don't understand how those numbers are scanned and mapped. I haven't recorded to DVD because I didn't really need that function. I don't see any jitter in the recording, nice and clear and smooth. This is the first magnavox product I have purchased. I hope it lasts. Good deal.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I wanted to replace my wife's VCR, which she used daily to record programs while at work. This is an excellent upgrade for anyone who wants to finally take the step without commiting to a box that has a monthly rental fee. The learning curve not all that steep and the quality of recording is great, even on the lowest setting which gives you hundreds of hours of time. It even has real time pause if you have to walk away from a TV program that is presently being broadcast. The only caveat is that the tuner will only receive basic cable channels unless you hook it through your cable box, which limits you to the channel presently being watched. But I believe that is SOP for all recorders not supplied commercially. In fact, most new recorders do not even have tuners. It plays DVDs just fine and has a DVD burner if you want to save something permenantly. By the way, the price is right.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: The picture from the built-in digital tuner (up conversion to 1080P) is much better than the Over-the-air signal...so surprising:). The timer program is so simple to set up and pic quality is fantastic. It was a great buy. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if the timer save the files with the program name instead of just date and time....but no big deal.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: another reviewer said this is the machine tivo doesn't want you to know about and they are right. literally hundreds of potential hours of recording space on the hard disc drive plus the ability to record onto dvd makes this a great machine. the upgrade to 1080p for regular dvds is also terrific. <br/>i had purchased a toshiba dvdr and it crapped out after 5 weeks after seeming to strain to do anything. this unit is flying high with no problems. <br/>highly, highly recommended. the ability to pause and record live tv makes the low price all the more stunning.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I just bought the product. greate price and very easy to use,I am Suprised that some people gave bad review. The sad part is that he users do not follow the manual or do not know how to use then they give a negative feedback and this is absolutely unfair.
Was this review helpful?