Customers Also Bought
- Video Compression: H.264
- Video System: NTSC / PAL
- Operation System: Linux
- Video Input: 4-channel BNC inputs /
- Video Output: 2-channel BNC & VGA Port Outputs
- Audio Compression: 8kHz16bit ADPCM
- Audio Input/Output: RCA 4-channel inputs / 2-channel outputs
- Display Frame Rate: NTSC: 120 fps / PAL: 100 fps
- Playback Resolution: PAL: CIF(352x288), HD1(704x288), D1(704x576)
- Total Recording Frame Rate: PAL: 25fps@D1, 50fps@HD1, 100fps@CIF
- Recording Mode: Always / schedule / motion detection / sensor triggered
- Recording Pack Time: 15/30/45/60mins selectable
- HDD Interface: Support SATA HDD & USB disk
- Network Interface: RJ45, 10M/100M
- Network Protocol: Support TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNNS, PPPoE
- Network Function: Support to live view with IE (Internet Explorer) & with Mobile phone
- USB2.0: USB mouse, USB disk (backup, upgrade)
- Playback Mode: Normal play, fast forward, fast rewind, frame by frame
- Backup: Backup AVI file via USB flash disk, USB disk, USB CD/DVD-RW & Network
- PTZ Control: Built-in RS485, support PELCO-P & PELCO-D
- Alarm Mode: Motion Detection, Sensor triggered, video loss, HDD error, HDD full
- Senor & Alarm I/O: 4 sensor inputs / 1 alarm output
- Power Supply: DC 12V/3A (power adaptor included)
- Power Consumption: 10~15W
- Working Temperature: 10°C to +40°C
- Working Humidity: 10% to 90%
- Size: 310 x 280 x 50mm / 12.2 x 11 x 2in(L x W x T)
- H.264 real-time high compression, support dual stream network transmission
- Stand-alone Linux2.6 operation system
- Graphics & Windows OSD interface
- Support D1, HD1 and CIF recording resolution
- ADPCM audio compression
- Support triplex operation: record, playback, net transmission
- Support to operate with USB mouse
- Support remote view with Mobile Phone
- Support to backup & upgrade with USB flash disk
- Support to real-time remote view with IE (Internet Explorer)
- Support to transmit audio via network
- Support PTZ control via built-in RS-485 port
- Selectable packing time for recording files
- This 4-Channel Digital Video Recorder is adopted the latest ARM9 processor, it is generated with Linux operation system which provides higher reliability & stability
- You can control the digital video recorder well with these easy buttons. The graphic & windows style OSD interface will help you to operate the DVR easier
- The H.264 hardware compression generates high resolution picture & fluent network transmission, and allows to record greater duration with smaller HDD space
- The powerful network function can transfer the video & audio synchronously, and allows 5 accesses via network at the same time
- You will be able to monitor your properties at anytime & anywhere with the mobile phone monitoring function
- It's really easy to use and will bring much convenience. This Triplex Digital Video Recorder is a good assistant for your daily life
Size in Detail:
How to Get a Digital Video Recorder:
Print this article Digital video recorders (DVRs)--those mysterious black boxes with names such as TiVo, DirecTV DVR with TiVo, Sony Digital Network Recorder, UltimateTV and ReplayTV--have a devoted following for a reason: They let the viewer take control of the viewing. DVRs record TV programs onto a hard disk, rather than tape, so you can store, start, stop and erase them at the touch of a button.
- Decide if you want a generic or subscription-based DVR. Generic models are programmed like a VCR: You choose the channel and the viewing time after looking up a show in the newspaper. Subscription- based DVRs have a user-friendly onscreen program guide, but you must pay a monthly or lifetime fee to use the services.
- Choose between a monthly fee and a onetime charge if you decide on a subscription-based DVR. The onetime charge is a better deal in the long run; the service can be transferred to the new owner if you sell or give away the DVR.
- Compare the features of each subscription-based DVR's program guide. With an interactive list of upcoming programs, it selects the shows you want to record by title, genre, actor or other features. Try the program guide at a store or a friend's house to see if it makes sense for your TV viewing.
- Compare prices. Subscription-based DVRs run from $250 up to $1,000, depending on the size of the machine's hard disk. The subscription service can cost $200 to $400 (a onetime fee) or $6 to $15 per month. The lowest prices are available through package deals with satellite or cable companies; see Step 8.
- Decipher the remote. Pausing live TV, doing instant replays, fast-forwarding, or creating the David Hasselhoff Channel is fun only if you know how to work the remote.
- Make sure you have a phone line available: Subscription-based DVRs regularly connect to their service provider to update their software and programming information. Some newer DVRs connect via the Internet if you have a broadband connection (the DVR uses your home network; see How to Network Your Computers).
- Get the most recording time you can afford. A gigabyte of disk space will store about an hour of programming at the lowest quality recording; that same hour recorded at the highest quality will use about 4 gigabytes of storage. Most DVRs have four recording quality settings. The listed capacity (usually 40 and 80 hours but some go up to 160 hours) on a DVR is most likely at the lowest-quality setting.
- Look into package deals. Some satellite and cable TV companies sell bundled TV service with DVRs at reduced subscription fees (see How to Choose Between Cable and Satellite TV).
- 1 x 4-Channel H.264 Triplex Digital Video Recorder
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Power Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 133.35||USD$ 130.24||USD$ 127.14||USD$ 123.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.