Customers Also Bought
- These products are designed for VGA, SVGA and multisync monitors
- Ultra high 150MHz bandwidth
- Enhances video signal for distances up to 65m
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC22B
- (Port1 only)Daisy chainable
- Very high video quality-up to 1920-1440
- 9V 500mAh
- All metal housing small form factor ideal for public broadcasting, remote monitoring, classroom and training facilities
- When connected a DDC type monitor to video out port 1, all other monitors must be able to support the highest resolution that the DDC monitor can provide
- They are nit suitable for CGA, EGA or MONO type monitors that use digital video signals
- For the best video quality, we recommend using Ul2919 rated extebder cables
- This signal booster VGA splitter with 4 ports is designed for VGA, SVGA and multisync monitors
- This 4 port splitter supports DDC, DDC2, DDC22B and enhances video signal for distances up to 65m
- All other monitors must be able to support the highest resolution that the DDC monitor can provide
- Coming with adapter, you can direct insert the video splitter and plug to use
- This splitter provides high resolution display quality and image quality. It will be your best choice
Standard VGA video splitter:
- A standard VGA video splitter can transmit one VGA video source to two to 16 VGA, SVGA, Multisync, and XGA monitors
- The video source is connected to the multiple output monitors using coaxial VGA cables
- It is ideal for situations and environments where multiple video feeds are essential in conducting educational sessions or meetings.
- It can produce video resolutions of up to 1,900 x 1,200 provided that the distance between the original video source and the multiple output monitors is 20 to 30 feet
- It comes in two to 100-port types.
- Most models have standard receivers with a 300-foot range, while some can be used with long range receivers that can produce good video quality up to 800 feet away
Cat 5 video splitter:
- A Cat 5 video splitter uses Cat 5 cables for connecting a single video source to multiple output monitors
- It is ideal for situations and environments where multiple video feeds are essential in conducting educational sessions or meetings
- Cat 5 cables are thinner than coaxial VGA cables, and they can be used to hide remote output monitors to conceal the administrative changes being made
- It can successfully feed good quality video outputs even if the multiple monitors are over 800 feet away from the video source
- It is ideal for longer video source to output monitor distances and for a larger number of output monitors
- It comes in two to 100-port types
- Some models have a minimum resolution of 1,600 x 1,200, while others have a maximum resolution of 1,280 x1,024
- Choosing Video Splitters (Buying tips):
- Video source and output monitor distance: To produce good video resolutions, the video source and output monitor/s should not be more than 30 feet away from each other to prevent ghosting and video degradation. If you cannot do anything to shorten the distance, use a video splitter with an inclusive signal booster to that can maintain video quality up to 200 feet away
- Number of ports: For small venues like classrooms and retail outlets, choose a four-port video splitter that can replicate video signals in four monitors. You can strategically position each monitor at each corner of the room for maximum visibility. For larger venues like conference rooms, airports, and tradeshow venues, get a heavy-duty video splitter that can have as many as 100 ports for replicating vital video feeds like flight information and conference schedules to hundreds of monitors
- Compatibility: For efficiency and compatibility, look for a video splitter that can split a variety of video signals like PC DVI, PC analog VGA, S-video, composite video, or RGBHV, RGsB, and RGBS
- 1 x DIPO DP-V04 4 Port Video Splitter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.53||USD$ 8.11||USD$ 7.70||USD$ 7.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?