Customers Also Bought
- This bicycle disk brake set has anode processing
- The bicycle disk brake set is made of aluminum and is light
- It suits people who want to have exciting vintage bicycle parts
- Specially designed, the bicycle disk brake set will well fit for your bike, provide easy installation
- It is excellent quality at an affordable price
- It is durable and great little tool for your daily life
- Material: Aluminum
- Disk Brake Clips Color: Black & Silver
- Disk Brake Discs Color: Silver
- The bicycle aluminum disk brake set is safe and specially-designed
- If you like silver and black best, this bicycle disk brake set made of aluminum is your best choice
- Practical and reliable design, do not miss the bicycle disk brake set and buy bicycle parts online
- With many hollows, the bicycle disk brake set is easy to handle
- It is durable with classic black and silver
How to Install Disk Bike Brakes:
The purpose of the brake on a bike is the same as the brake system in a car. You need brakes to slow down or come to a complete stop. Among the various brake systems available for bikes is the disc brake. There is less force required to use the disc break on a bike than any other system of brakes. Properly installed disc brakes will give you the best overall performance and most traction in rainy weather or wet roads
- Lay your bike on a flat surface where you will not be disturbed while you work. Gather the brake set and the tools so they are within arm's reach
- Installing the disc brake rotors on the bike hubs. Use a T25 Torque wrench to tighten the rotors, but do it gently so you avoid stripping the bolts. Tighten to the pounds of torque necessary for your bike
- Install the rear lever segments to the bars on your bike. Snake the line through to the triangle on the back of your bike
- Bolt the assembly for the caliper mounting to the body of the bike and then attach the caliper to the assembly. Tighten the bolts just enough to hold the caliper in place for now
- Install the lever for the front brake. Snake the brake line through the suspension fork
- Place the correct caliper mounting assembly around the front brakes and attach the caliper but do not tighten it at this point
- Secure the hydraulic lines by using the mounts up and down the frame. Tighten all the bolts you have left loosely tightened
- Spin the wheels and make sure that none of the assembly lines are in the way of the wheel
About Sport Bike Wheels:
The wheel, the greatest achievement of early man, is equally important to the performance of today's high-powered sport bikes. Aside from providing a point where tire meets asphalt, the design of the wheel itself can provide increased maneuverability, speed and appearance. With the wide variety of aftermarket wheels available in the marketplace, choosing the right wheels depends largely on the ultimate goal for your sport bike and your personal riding style. Remember, there will always be a compromise in either function, weight, or durability, so choose wisely
High-performance sport bike wheels differ from standard motorcycle wheels as they generally do not employ wire spokes and accept tubeless radial tires. Motorcycle manufacturers fit wheels made from cast aluminum. These wheels are designed to accomplish several goals: to supplement the bike's geometry, reduce unsprung mass and to maximize tensile strength without added mass
Effects of Unsprung Mass
A motorcycle maintains stability in motion by the gyroscopic forces exerted by the spinning wheels. The wheel acts as unsprung weight, or weight that is not supported by the motorcycle's suspension, and combined with the brake rotors adds greater force to this gyroscopic effect. According to the law of physics, the heavier the wheel, the more force that is required to move or stop it. Likewise, a lighter wheel will require less force, allowing it to "turn in" quicker and accelerate faster. Two options are available to reduce the unsprung weight of the wheels: construct the wheel from lighter materials, or as Buell has done with it's Zero Torsional Load Brake system, completely re-design the wheel. As most motorcycles are not set up to use Buell's inside-out perimeter brake/wheel system, changing the material of the wheel is the best option
- 2 x Disk Brake Clips
- 2 x Disk Brake Discs
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.27||USD$ 25.39||USD$ 24.52||USD$ 23.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.