Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Dive Set Material Explosion-proof Glass & PC(Goggle Mask), PVC & Silicone(Snorkel) Dimension 55cm/21.65in(Snorkel Length) Features Features This goggle mask is an excellent competitive-style goggle that offers features superior to a traditional swim goggle
Comfortable, leak resistant seal
Quick and easy strap adjus
Packaging Package Included 1 x Snorkel
1 x Goggle Mask
- This Silicone Mask Snorkel Set is an excellent competitive-style goggle that offers features superior to a traditional swim goggle
- Comfortable, leak resistant seal
- Quick and easy strap adjustment
- Easy-adjust buckle system
- This brand new Mask Snorkel Set is equipped with a semi-dry top to keep water from entering the bore of the snorkel
- This Mask Snorkel Set features with a self-venting purge valve for easy clearing
- This Underwater Swimming Mask is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, or simply swimming in the pool
- Material: Explosion-proof Glass & PC(Goggle Mask), PVC & Silicone(Snorkel)
- Size: 55cm/21.65in(Snorkel Length)
- The Underwater Swimming Mask is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, or simply swimming in the pool
- The Swimming Mask is a great competitive-style goggle that offers features superior to a traditional swim goggle
- Anti-fog and Scratch-resistant lens. Quick and easy strap adjustment Swimming Mask. Easy-adjust buckle system
- The Mask Snorkel Set features a self-venting purge valve for easy clearing. The detachable and adjustable snorkel keeper makes it so easier for putting on and taking off your snorkeling gear
- The snorkel uses a curved tube design with a flexible, pre-bent lower section that keeps the mouthpiece rightly positioned
How to Swim Laps With a Snorkel Mask:
- Put your snorkel in your mouth and place the goggles or mask over your eyes. Make sure you can see and breathe clearly before entering the pool. You may need to wash your snorkel and mask first if it has any residue or is brand new for safety. Sailhawaii.com suggests breathing in with the mask over your nose to create a good seal
- Get in the pool and place your head and body lengthwise along the top of the water, with your face down and submerged up to your ear level in the water. Breathe through your mouth into the snorkel to be sure it is working properly and make sure you can see through your mask or goggles underwater
- Put one arm over the other above your head, with your hands slightly cupped, to propel yourself through the water with a freestyle, crawl stroke and breathe in and out through your mouth into the snorkel. When swimming these laps with your snorkel find your own rhythm with the movement and breath, but generally you will want a couple of seconds between your inhale and exhale
How to Wear a Snorkel Mask With Glasses
Snorkeling is a water activity involving wearing masks that block the air intake of the nose, and a mouth guard fitted to a tube that reaches up out of the water. Such a mask enables a snorkeler to breathe through his mouth while keeping his face underwater. Wearing a snorkeling mask with vision correction is possible, and is recommended for the underwater world
- Regular Masks: Snorkeling masks seal of a path around the snorkeler's face that includes the eyes and nose. This area is sealed off to water, and will not allow water to penetrate the nose or eyes. The mask serves as a window between the snorkeler and the underwater world. Wearing glasses with a regular mask would result in water leaking into the mask where the glasses reach back to the ear, breaking the seal between the mask and the face
- Perscription Masks: There are masks with prescription lenses available, but investing in a mask of this nature might only be considered by avid divers. Your prescription might need to be altered because the distance from the window of the mask and your eyes is longer than the distance between your eyes and normal eye wear. An eye doctor specializing in sports eye wear will be able to tell you if your prescription needs to be changed. Pre-made versions of these masks are readily available, but will not correct an astigmatism. The masks may be purchased at a diving store
- Fitting Lenses to a Mask: Prescription lenses can also be fit into a regular mask. There are masks with a fixed place in the front to insert these types of lenses. The lenses are slid into the fixed area, clearing the vision of the snorkeler. This type of mask is beneficial in the case of changing prescriptions as a person ages. These lenses can be found at your local sports eye-wear specialist. The masks can be purchased at a diving store
- Contact Lenses: If possible, some divers prefer to wear contact lenses while snorkeling. However, it is possible to lose them if a mask comes off while snorkeling. Regular contact wearers should keep this in mind when considering snorkeling. Certain contact lenses are not suitable for swimming. These should be avoided when snorkeling. If your contacts do come in contact with the water, they could absorb bacteria that will result in an eye infection
How to Clear a Snorkel Mask:
If your snorkel mask fills with water during a dive, you must know how to clear it to continue your dive. In fact, you must learn this skill before you can be certified as a diver. So dive into the instructions below to learn how to clear your snorkel mask
- Go completely under the water's surface. Raise your mask and let it fill with water, then place it back over your face
- Breathe normally through your regulator or snorkel as the mask fills
- Bend your head back and press your fingers against the top of the mask
- Breathe in through your regulator or snorkel, then breathe out through your nose. Exhaling forces the water out of the mask
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 if the attempt to clear the mask fails the first time
- Reseat your snorkel mask so that it fits snugly on your face
- If Step 6 doesn't work, check the mask for anything, such as your hair, that might be preventing it from fitting snugly
Tips & Warnings:
- Sometimes a diver deliberately lets his mask fill with water if the mask gets foggy. The water clears the mask
- The technique to clear the mask can be used whether under water or wearing a mask above the water's surface
- Before snorkeling in the ocean, get a few lessons from an instructor
- Don't panic if your mask fills with water. Remember, you are still getting air from the snorkel or regulator. The flooded mask merely obscures your view temporarily
- 1 x Snorkel
- 1 x Goggle Mask
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.73||USD$ 19.82||USD$ 18.90||USD$ 17.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.