Customers Also Bought
- This Mask Snorkel Set is an excellent competitive-style goggle that offers features superior to a traditional swim goggle
- Comfortable, leak resistant seal
- Quick and easy strap adjustment
- Easy-adjust buckle system
- This brand new Mask Snorkel Set equipped with a semi-dry top to keep water from entering the bore of the snorkel
- This Underwater Swimming Mask features with a self-venting purge valve for easy clearing
- This Silicone Mask Snorkel Set is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, or simply swimming in the pool
- Material: Explosion-proof Glass & PC(Goggle Mask), PVC & Silicone(Snorkel)
- This is a Underwater Swimming Mask Snorkel Dive Set. This PVC Mask and Snorkel Set is sure to fit all of your needs
- Ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, or simply swimming in the pool. Ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, or simply swimming in the pool
- The Underwater Swimming Mask is ideal for scuba diving, snorkeling, or simply swimming in the pool
- The Swimming Mask is a great competitive-style goggle that offers features superior to a traditional swim goggle
- Anti-fog and Scratch-resistant lens. Quick and easy strap adjustment Swimming Mask. Easy-adjust buckle system
- The Mask Snorkel Set features a self-venting purge valve for easy clearing. The detachable and adjustable snorkel keeper makes it so easier for putting on and taking off your snorkeling gear
- The snorkel uses a curved tube design with a flexible, pre-bent lower section that keeps the mouthpiece rightly positioned
How to Swim Laps With a Snorkel Mask:
- Put your snorkel in your mouth and place the goggles or mask over your eyes. Make sure you can see and breathe clearly before entering the pool. You may need to wash your snorkel and mask first if it has any residue or is brand new for safety. Sailhawaii.com suggests breathing in with the mask over your nose to create a good seal
- Get in the pool and place your head and body lengthwise along the top of the water, with your face down and submerged up to your ear level in the water. Breathe through your mouth into the snorkel to be sure it is working properly and make sure you can see through your mask or goggles underwater
- Put one arm over the other above your head, with your hands slightly cupped, to propel yourself through the water with a freestyle, crawl stroke and breathe in and out through your mouth into the snorkel. When swimming these laps with your snorkel find your own rhythm with the movement and breath, but generally you will want a couple of seconds between your inhale and exhale
How to Wear a Snorkel Mask With Glasses
Snorkeling is a water activity involving wearing masks that block the air intake of the nose, and a mouth guard fitted to a tube that reaches up out of the water. Such a mask enables a snorkeler to breathe through his mouth while keeping his face underwater. Wearing a snorkeling mask with vision correction is possible, and is recommended for the underwater world
- Regular Masks: Snorkeling masks seal of a path around the snorkeler's face that includes the eyes and nose. This area is sealed off to water, and will not allow water to penetrate the nose or eyes. The mask serves as a window between the snorkeler and the underwater world. Wearing glasses with a regular mask would result in water leaking into the mask where the glasses reach back to the ear, breaking the seal between the mask and the face
- Perscription Masks: There are masks with prescription lenses available, but investing in a mask of this nature might only be considered by avid divers. Your prescription might need to be altered because the distance from the window of the mask and your eyes is longer than the distance between your eyes and normal eye wear. An eye doctor specializing in sports eye wear will be able to tell you if your prescription needs to be changed. Pre-made versions of these masks are readily available, but will not correct an astigmatism. The masks may be purchased at a diving store
- Fitting Lenses to a Mask: Prescription lenses can also be fit into a regular mask. There are masks with a fixed place in the front to insert these types of lenses. The lenses are slid into the fixed area, clearing the vision of the snorkeler. This type of mask is beneficial in the case of changing prescriptions as a person ages. These lenses can be found at your local sports eye-wear specialist. The masks can be purchased at a diving store
- Contact Lenses: If possible, some divers prefer to wear contact lenses while snorkeling. However, it is possible to lose them if a mask comes off while snorkeling. Regular contact wearers should keep this in mind when considering snorkeling. Certain contact lenses are not suitable for swimming. These should be avoided when snorkeling. If your contacts do come in contact with the water, they could absorb bacteria that will result in an eye infection
How to Clear a Snorkel Mask:
If your snorkel mask fills with water during a dive, you must know how to clear it to continue your dive. In fact, you must learn this skill before you can be certified as a diver. So dive into the instructions below to learn how to clear your snorkel mask
- Go completely under the water's surface. Raise your mask and let it fill with water, then place it back over your face
- Breathe normally through your regulator or snorkel as the mask fills
- Bend your head back and press your fingers against the top of the mask
- Breathe in through your regulator or snorkel, then breathe out through your nose. Exhaling forces the water out of the mask
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 if the attempt to clear the mask fails the first time
- Reseat your snorkel mask so that it fits snugly on your face
- If Step 6 doesn't work, check the mask for anything, such as your hair, that might be preventing it from fitting snugly
Tips & Warnings:
- Sometimes a diver deliberately lets his mask fill with water if the mask gets foggy. The water clears the mask
- The technique to clear the mask can be used whether under water or wearing a mask above the water's surface
- Before snorkeling in the ocean, get a few lessons from an instructor
- Don't panic if your mask fills with water. Remember, you are still getting air from the snorkel or regulator. The flooded mask merely obscures your view temporarily
- 1 x Snorkel
- 1 x Goggle Mask
- 1 x Pair of Shoes
Spec Condition New Type Dive Set Material Explosion-proof Glass & PC(Goggle Mask), PVC & Silicone(Snorkel) Features Features This goggle mask is an excellent competitive-style goggle that offers features superior to a traditional swim goggle
Comfortable, leak resistant seal
Quick and easy strap adjus
Packaging Package Included 1 x Snorkel
1 x Goggle Mask
1 x Pair of Shoes
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 30.63||USD$ 29.30||USD$ 27.97||USD$ 26.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.