Customers Also Bought
Spec Color Silver Material Aluminum Dimension 6 x 6cm/2.4 x 2.4in(Dia. x H) Features Features The cake molds are easy to take off when the cake is already
The cake molds are are safe for you to use
The novelty cake molds can be put into the microwave oven and get a quick making process
The molds have delicate shape, which will make your cake special in appearance
The novelty cake molds are really the practical tool for your DIY cake making
Packaging Package Included 5 x Biscuit Molds
- The biscuit mold is in flower pattern and you can make the cake in flower shape
- The bottom of the biscuit mold is in good design
- Every part of the cookie mold is in good workmanship
- You can get five biscuit molds once you make the purchase
- Being silver, the biscuit mold is able to indicate that you are a percipient with high sense
- You can enjoy your DIV with the biscuit mold
- Size: 6 x 6cm/2.4 x 2.4in(Dia. x H)
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
How to Bake With Cake Molds
- Cake molds come in many different designs and shapes, and can be found in many materials, including aluminum, high-temperature plastic, and glass. They are used to create a cake in a theme or shape that would otherwise be difficult to trim it into, such as a character or a 3-dimensional object. Baking in a mold is much the same as baking one in an ordinary cake pan, and the results are worth the extra effort of finding a unique shape.
Things You'll Need:
- Cake batter
- Cake mold
- Shortening or baking spray for greasing pan
- All purpose flour for dusting pan
- Grease the cake pans well, using shortening or a pan spray. Ensure that all small crevices have been filled, so batter does not stick to the pan. Remove any large lumps of shortening or any pools of pan spray that may accumulate. A thin but thorough coat is all that is necessary
- Sprinkle pan bottom with 2 to 3 tablespoons of flour. Tip the pan in all directions to dust all the sides, bottom and corners. Turn pan up-side down over a sink or work surface, and lightly tap to remove extra flour. Turn pan right-side up and look to make sure no spot is left un-greased and floured
- Set cake mold aside until later. Preheat oven according to recipe instructions or pan guidelines.
- Mix the cake batter according to recipe instructions
- Fill the cake molds with the appropriate amount of cake batter, and lightly tap on a work surface to ensure no air pockets have formed in the batter. One tap should be all that is needed
- Bake the cake according to recipe instructions and remove when done. Let the cake rest in the mold for about five minutes before removing, to be sure the cake does not crack when removed
- 5 x Biscuit Molds
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39||USD$ 5.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.