Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: iPod Radio, Alarm Clock, Speaker Docking Station, Snooze Time
- Working voltage: DC 9V
- FM Frequency: 87.0MHz 108 MHz
- Distortion (1 KHz, 1 W): 1
- S/N: 65dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
- Resistance: 50dB
- Output power: 2W *
- Drive: 8Ω 3W
- Speaker dimension: 113 x 113 x 65mm/4.4 x 4.4 x 2.5in(L x W x H)
- Compatibility: iPod family of products and iPhone (1st Generation)
- FM radio: YES - with 30 radio station presets
- Certifications: CE, FCC, CCC
- Power: AC adapter and 3V battery
- Color: White
- Manufacturer Ref: GW0LAP4O2F
- This iPod docking station speaker is designed as iPod docking station speaker system specifically for iPod and iPhone, with charging function
- 3.5mm stereo line-in cable for playing other audio devices, including iPodshuffle, Minidisc, MP3, MP4, VCD and DVD
- FM radio
- Remote control
- Dual alarm clock, alarm sounds from iPod, iPhone, FM radio, aux or buzzer
- Sleeping function
- A backlight LCD to show clock and menu function
- An additional button-type battery for the clock
- All-purpose iPod docking
- CE and FCC certification
- This mini iPod speaker features excellent sound quality
- iPod stereo speaker works with iPod and iPod mini
- You will love this iPod docking station speaker
- iPod Docking Station Speaker is compatible with all audio devices, and plug your audio device into these portable iPod speakers, the party doesn't stop
- Stylish white color that matches iPod ideal for iPod, MP3 player, PDA, CD player
- Volume control completely portable palm-sized and easy to carry. It's easy to operate
- This iPod docking station speaker features alarm clock, radio, LCD, snooze time sunction & other functions
- This iPod Docking Station Speaker is powered by a 3V CR2025 lithium cell battery
- Comes with a remote control, you can easy to control the iPod stereo speaker
- This iPod docking station speaker is packaged with a AC/DC adaptor, a 3V CR2025 lithium cell battery, six iPod dock connectors & a universal dock cradle adapter
Size in Detail:
How Can I Use My Stereo Speakers With an iPod:
Most people use the Apple iPod as a personal music player with headphones, but the device can also transmit music with high quality over massive speaker systems. Some musicians and DJs even use the iPod for backing tracks at live shows. Most likely, though, your stereo did not come with iPod functionality, especially if you have had it for a few years, and so you will likely need to take some steps in order to set up your iPod to play through your speakers.
- Determine the type of cable you will need to connect your iPod to your speaker system. Your iPod has a standard 2.5mm jack, and your stereo most likely has a 3.5mm jack--like the type used for instrument cables and large headphones--or twin RCA jacks, which appear as one red jack and one white jack
- Purchase the cables and adapters you will need to hook up your iPod to your speaker system. If your speaker has a 3.5mm jack, then you will need a 2.5mm-to-3.5mm cable. If your stereo speakers use RCA cables, then you will need a 2.5mm male-to-female cable and an RCA-to-2.5mm adapter
- Connect your iPod to your stereo or speakers using your cable
- Turn on your iPod and lower the volume. If using a stereo, you will need very little volume on your iPod. The volume control on the stereo will allow you greater variation, and too much volume on your iPod can damage your speakers
- Press play on your iPod. Your music will play seamlessly through your stereo speakers
How to Charge an iPod While Playing Music:
When the iPod appeared on the market, it gave birth to a new generation of on-the-go music players. Many feel that the iPod has rendered portable cassette and CD players obsolete, eliminating the need to constantly buy and change batteries. It provides users with hours of entertainment--until its battery needs to be recharged. Avoid disappointment and get more use out of your iPod by charging it and using it to listen to music simultaneously.
- Connect the iPod to a USB port on your computer with the help of the USB wire provided with the iPod. The device will automatically begin charging. Open the iTunes application and wait while your iPod is synchronized with your music library. Once synchronization is complete, plug your headphones into the device, which will continue to charge, and access your music as you would ordinarily
- Use the charger provided with the iPod to connect the device to a wall socket. Detach the headphones from the device and insert the AUX-in connector from a set of speakers into the headphone jack on the iPod to broadcast the music
- Insert the iPod into the cradle of an iPod speaker dock. The iPod will begin to charge as soon as the dock is plugged into an outlet. Turn the speakers on and scroll through your playlists as your normally would to select and play music
- 1 x Stereo Speaker
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AC/DC Adaptor
- 1 x CR2025 3V Lithium Cell Battery
- 6 x iPod Dock Connector
- 1 x Universal dock cradle adapters for different members of the iPod family
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.07||USD$ 34.56||USD$ 33.05||USD$ 31.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.