Customers Also Bought
- The kindhearted design of the warm stripe bed provides a strong sense of comfort
- The durable and warm dog cotton bed with the stripe pattern is gorgeous and classic
- Warm dog beds are made of high quality canvas & lint & PP cotton & polyester wadding
- The soft pet dog beds provide your pet dog with warmth in cold days
- The warm dog beds are easy to clean and provide your pet a settled place to relax
- With the washable design, the warm dog beds can ensure the health and clean of your dog
- The warm dog beds are crafted from fine workmanship, durable to use
- Material: Canvas & Lint & PP Cotton & Polyester Wadding
- Size: 120.0 x 90.0 x 25.0cm/47.2 x 35.4 x 9.8in(L x W x H)
- These stripe pattern warm dog beds provide a comforting sense of safety
- Fashion and fancy rectangular style is so attractive to those pet owners
- Rectangular dog bed gives your pet dog a bed that will improve the quality of rest
- Warm dog beds are perfect gift for your dear dogs to show your love
- The removable design makes our dog pet beds convenient to clean
How to Measure a Dog for a Dog Bed:
Whether you are buying a bed for your dog, or making a homemade one from scratch, it is important that the bed is big enough. Before heading off to the store or making the bed, follow these steps to measure your dog for a dog bed.
- Have your dog lie down so that you can measure the distance your dog uses lengthwise while sleeping. If she doesn't want to lie still, wait until she has laid down somewhere to sleep. Measure your dog between the ends of your dog that are farthest from each other. For some dogs, this might be from the nose to the rump, while for others it may be the front feet to the rump
- Observe the position your dog likes to lie in while sleeping. Some dogs usually curl up in a ball, while other like to lie out on their side with all four legs sticking out. Measure the distance your dog uses widthwise when she is sleeping
- Remember that your dog's bed can be any shape you want it to be. Oval, circle, square or rectangle shapes can all work fine. However, you may want to choose the shape based on the way your dog sleeps and how much room he uses
- Know that measurements need to be more exact when purchasing or making a dog bed that has a slight wall around the edges. You will usually see this type of dog bed in pet stores. This type of bed needs to be big enough for your dog so that he fits in it
How to Choose the Perfect Dog Bed:
- Since your dog spends a good chunk of his life turning around three times then sleeping, the right bed is essential for his comfort and well-being. And there are a lot of choices out there, from frou-frou to functional. You and your pooch can relax, though, since we've got tips to help pick the perfect perch
- Watch your dog sleep. Does he usually curl up or stretch out? If he's relaxed to the max, make sure the bed is big enough to support his entire body. Measure him lying down then add 12 inches to give him plenty of room.
- Dogs don't like to feel as if they're being snuck up on, especially when they're trying to sleep, and the popular bolster bed, with its high back, gives them a safe, cozy haven. This type is also great for dogs who like a nice pillow to rest their weary heads. Plus, it prevents drafts and protects the walls.
- Thick orthopedic mattresses, filled with medical-grade foam or even a boxspring, are just the ticket for older dogs. Some even come heated. You can also purchase a separate heating pad that warms in the microwave or plugs into the wall for the ultimate in comfort.
- Cot-style beds are nice for dogs that spend a lot of time outdoors or visiting kennels. It keeps them cooler in summer and off the drafty floor in winter. More traditional-style cushioned outdoor beds are made of tough polyester and resist mildew and fungus.
- Little dogs like to burrow in and nest, so these small round pillow-type beds are the best. They come in all kinds of colors and materials, and many of them you can toss right in the washing machine (the beds, not the dogs!).
- Sick of sharing your furniture with your dog? Why not get him his own chair or sofa to stretch out and nap on? Sure, they're expensive. But aren't they worth it?
- There are also tons of cute novelty beds available for the toy set, from glamorous slipper-shaped cushions to leopard-spotted faux-fur pillows to the "Furrari" of resting spots...
- Sure, I hear you saying, all these specialty beds are great, but what if I just want the basics? Not to worry. Dog beds today come in all shapes, sizes, colors, patterns and prices to suit any dog and any decor. Some can even be personalized. Most are stuffed with polyfill, often have cedar chips to repel odors and their covers are removable and machine washable. So rest easy...
How to Clean a Pet's Bed:
Pets offer devoted and loving companionship and bring joy to the home. However, they also bring messes and dirt. A pet's bedding and beloved toys tend to receive the worst damage. Keeping them clean does not have to be a monumental chore. For a happy pet and a tidy home, follow these simple steps once a month to clean your pet's bed.
- Spray the bed surface with Static Guard to help loosen pet hairs. Try a small section of the pet bed first to test for a negative reaction to the spray
- Vacuum the pet bed thoroughly to remove excess pet hairs, dirt, litter or other debris. Roll a lint roller over the bed to pull away hairs that the vacuum did not remove
- Remove the outer fabric layer from the foam bedding insert
- Put the fabric wrapping (or the entire bed if it consists entirely of fleece or another machine washable substance) into the washing machine. Use a large load setting, warm water and plenty of laundry detergent to aid in dislodging as many pet hairs as possible. Repeat the wash cycle for especially dirty beds
- Dry the washed bedding in the clothes dryer with at least one dryer sheet. The dryer sheet will reduce static electricity and remove more pet hairs. Use a low temperature setting to avoid shrinking the pet bed
Tips & Warnings:
- If the pet bed has a label with care instructions, follow the instructions to avoid damaging the bed.Bathe your pet while her bed is getting washed. A dirty pet will ruin the hard work you put into cleaning the bed
- 1 x Dog Bed
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.83||USD$ 35.68||USD$ 34.52||USD$ 32.98||USD$ 32.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.