Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, this Cotton Dog Coat ensures the excellent ventilation and heat retention
- Your dog will be protected from the cold, while looking super cute with the Dog Costumes
- This Blue Dog Coat is designed with style and detail
- The dog coat also protects your beloved dog at night time and it's easy to put on and take off
- This Cotton Dog Coat is soft to the touch but wears like iron against the weather
- This soft Cotton Dog Coat is a perfect present for your lovely dog
- Material: Cotton
- The sports style dog coat is fashion and eye-catching
- Careful design with simple cut seemed handsome and with graceful manners
- These Dog Costumes are warm and sturdy coats for dogs. These dog coats are made just like those popular working jackets for humans
- This Cotton Dog Coat lets your pets strut their style and lead the fashion parade. Designed with style and detail, this adorable Cotton Dog Coat is an addition to your dog wardrobe
- The Cotton Dog Coat also protects your beloved dog at night time and it's easy to put on and take off
Size in Detail:
How to Measure Your Pet:
- Chest (Bust)
Measure comfortably all the way around your dog's chest. If you measurement fall between 2 sizes, please choose the larger size
- Back Length
Length from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Use this more as a guide to how low your shirt will be on your dog's back
Measure comfortably the entire distance around the neck
- The size chart is meant as a general guideline, even dogs of the same breed come in various sizes. Please measure your dog and choose the appropriate size
- Please keep in mind the size chart is coming from the manufactures and for reference only
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference
How to Clean Jackets:
- Select the delicate cycle on your washing machine. Fill with cold water and add mild detergent to the washer. You can purchase detergent designed for washing down fabrics, but if you are unable to find this type of product, any mild detergent will do. Place the jacket in the washer and allow to wash and spin dry
- Remove the jacket and shake gently to remove excess water. The outer layer may be resistant to water that may not be removed during spinning. Hold above the washer and allow to drip if excess water remains
- Place in the dryer with 2 clean tennis balls. You can also use a clean tennis shoe for this. The balls will help the down fluff as it dries
- Dry on low heat and check the jacket every 10 minutes to prevent overheating. Shake and fluff the jacket and continue to dry until the jacket is completely dry
How to Keep a Dog Safe in Winter Weather:
- Choose a safe de-icer. If at all possible, stay away from the purely chemical sidewalk de-icer pellets; they're pure poison for your dog. Even if your dog doesn't lick it up, he could get some on his paws when you walk him, and lick his paws when he gets home. Plus, he could get chemical burns on his pads. Most hardware stores sell an organic de-icer--salt with little to no additives--that is not only safe for your pet, but also safer for your lawn
- If you have an elderly dog, be sure to use the de-icer liberally on your back porch or steps so he doesn't slip and hurt himself on the way to the backyard
- Take care of your dog's paws. If a very cold and snowy landscape doesn't slow you or your dog down on long walks or jogs, consider investing in a set of booties for your exercise partner. Most booties are soft fleece and have rubber treads for better traction on ice and snow. In addition, if your neighbor isn't as enlightened as you and chooses to use the purely chemical de-icer on his sidewalk, your pet's feet will be protected
- Whether your dog allows the booties to stay on or not, always wipe her feet when you get home. If your dog has particularly furry paws, as many long-haired breeds do, check the paws on a regular basis for matted fur clumps. Remove these clumps immediately, as they not only interfere with traction, they prevent the fur from doing what it should--keeping the dog's toes warm
- Limit outside time. If it's too cold for you to be outside for more than thirty minutes, it's too cold for your dog. Even though they are covered with fur, dog ears, particularly in the smaller breeds, are just as susceptible to frostbite as yours are. It's okay to let your dog outside to do go to the bathroom; just keep an eye on her and bring her back in the minute she's done
- If you suspect your dog may have frostbite, take her to your vet immediately
- Keep up with the grooming. Winter is not the time to neglect basic coat maintenance. Dogs with long fur need that fur to be clean and mat-free, so it can keep them warm all over, not just their paws. Even short-coated dogs, like beagles, benefit from their regular brushing regimen to distribute natural oils that keep their coats healthy and functioning
- Unless your dog rolls in something particularly gross, save the bimonthly bath until spring; his coat may not be fully dry by the time he needs to go outside again. If general dog whiffiness is really bothering you, grab some rosemary from your spice cabinet, place a tablespoon of it in a large mug, and pour boiling water over it. When the water cools, strain the "tea" into a spritzer bottle and squirt it on your pet, rubbing it in as you do so. Voila! No more stinky dog
- Consider a coat. If you have a dog with an extremely short coat, like a greyhound, or a small dog weighing under 20 pounds, consider buying him a basic fleece winter coat of his own. The ideal dog coat is easy to get on the dog (velcro straps help) and designed in such a way so as not to interfere with their daily outdoor routine. If you want to expand your dog's wardrobe and get him a sweatshirt with your team's favorite logo or a frilly pink sweater, that's up to you; but as our mothers always taught us, a basic coat never goes out of style
Why Do Jackets Keep Dog So Warm:
- Composition of Jackets
The outside of a down jacket is typically made of durable, water-repellent nylon. This type of lining insures that no water can penetrate and also keeps the wearer dry. The nylon is typically thicker around the shoulders and neck of the jacket. A down jacket is filled with goose feathers, which are very warm and are known to insulate heat very effectively
- Features of Jackets
Down jackets will typically include other amenities for warmth, aside from the down goose feathers and water-resistant lining. Many down jackets will have fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets along with inside and outside chest pockets. A down jacket has a draw cord at the bottom and the top of the jacket. These cords can be easily tightened to seal in heat. Down jackets also come with full-length zippers and a chin guard to further keep out the cold
- How Jackets Keep You Warm
A down jacket keeps you warm by storing warm air that has been created by the body in the insulation of the jacket. A person's body radiates heat, and the down feathers in the jacket will store the heat. This creates an oven-like effect inside the jacket. The drawstrings on the jacket further help prevent heat from escaping, and the jacket will continue to get warmer the longer you wear it. The more insulated the jacket is, the harder it is for heat to escape
- Benefits of Jackets
A down jacket is very beneficial for someone who lives in an area where there are freezing temperatures. These jackets are tested to withstand up to zero degrees, and can therefore ward off frostbite. Despite its extreme warmth, the jacket is still lightweight and won't weigh you down
Perfect for the Great Outdoors
If you spend a good amount of time outside during the cold weather, you'll have a much more comfortable experience wearing a down jacket. It is useful against freezing wind, and thus is perfect if you like to sleigh ride, snow board or ski
How to Get a Tough Stain Out of a Jacket:
- Carefully apply Shout to the stained area and rub it in well so that you see the stain going away. Let it sit and apply it a second time before putting it in the washer
- Put the coat in the washer by itself under COLD and delicate
- Take the coat of the washer when it is finished and put it in the dryer. Put tennis balls or something of similar size in the dryer with the coat. The other items bouncing around in the dryer will help the down feathers get their fluff back as the coat is drying
- Turn the dryer on the setting "fluff no heat". After the cycle is finished, take the coat out and fluff it coat's feathers a few times. Put the coat back in dryer and start the cycle again. You will have to repeat this several times until the jacket dries out completely.
- Take it out and fluff it out a few times and it should be as good as new
- 1 x Dog Coat
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.57||USD$ 16.28||USD$ 14.99||USD$ 13.27||USD$ 13.27|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.