Customers Also Bought
- This reliable and durable dog collar is made of high quality material and can be used for a long time
- With perfect craftsmanship, the training chain is pretty popular with pet owners these years
- Made of high quality metal for durability, this kind of metal dog collar is resistant against rust, tarnish and breakage
- The design of swivel ring can prevent the leash from becoming tangled
- Quick release allows for easy handle and removal
- Designed with delicate details, the dog collar can provide you much convenience
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Size: 4 x 60cm/2.4 x 23.6in(W x L)
- The practical training collar makes it possible for you to control even the most stubborn dog
- This dog collar is made of interlocking links, which is easy for you to control the dog
- Made of high quality metal for durability, it can be used for a long time
- You can hold the dog collar tightly when you train your dog
- Every detail shows that this kind of collar is pretty durable and reliable to use
How to Fit an Electric Dog Collar:
- Use a tape measure to determine the correct collar to purchase. Measure high on your dog's neck and add 2 inches for proper length, according to PetEducation. To obtain accurate measurements, part the dog's hair or clip the ruff from the collar area. Purchase an electronic collar in that length or longer. Some manufacturers produce adjustable collars that buyers cut down to size. If available, select a collar with various prong lengths for dogs with long or heavy ruff hairs
- Prepare your dog's neck for the collar. Examine the neck for signs of injury, abrasions or cuts. Wait until any damaged skin heals before fitting the collar. Comb or brush the hair. With heavy ruffed dogs or with short prongs, trim, clip or cut the hair short where the collar sits on the neck. Measure the width of the collar and shorten the hair high on the neck, under the jaw. Clean the neck to reduce irritation risks
- Place the collar around the neck, fastening it to prevent excessive slippage and to ensure the metal conductors make contact with the skin. Feel the prongs to make sure the skin to prong contact remains when the collar moves. Do not tighten it in a way that impairs any movement by the collar or restricts the neck from bending. If necessary, add holes or adjust the collar length. Manufacturers often sell replacement nylon collars if your dog gains weight, increases muscles, grows or you need a different length, according to Vetinfo
- Maintain proper fit by checking the collar for necessary adjustments at least weekly. Replace lost or damaged posts and tighten posts to ensure the collar continues to fit correctly. Check snugness weekly to make sure of consistent contact between the skin and metal conductors and to adjust if the collar becomes too tight
How to Make Braided Leather Dog Collars:
- Measure your dog's neck. Add an extra 1 1/2 inch for comfort, and to secure the collar to the clip strap
- Purchase leather strips from your local craft store. If they are a little longer than you need, that's fine, as you can cut them down to size
- Pick out nine leather strips and lay them on a table or flat surface. You may wish to tape the top of the leather strips to the table or flat surface to prevent them from sliding as you braid
- Cut the strips to the appropriate size
- Section the strips into three sections, with three strips to each section
- Braid the dog collar. Accomplish this by taking turns moving each end section over the middle section, alternating between the right and left side each time
- Slip a D ring on the collar as you get close to the end. Braid it into the collar by slipping it on one of the sections and continuing to braid
- Weave both ends of the collar through a clip-style buckle and turn them underneath about 1/4 inch
- Sew the ends in place by making a single small, straight stitch with a needle and thread. If it is loose when you finish, go over it again
- 1 x Dog Collar
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.35||USD$ 8.56||USD$ 7.78||USD$ 6.73|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.