Customers Also Bought
- The pet dog collar is designed with LED Teddy Bear pattern
- The nylon dog collar is detachable and washable
- This pet dog collar will not hurt dog because of it's reasonable design
- This pet dog collar is made of high quality materials
- This pet dog collar can protect your dog and ornament your dog
- Perfect for walking or jogging
- Adjustable dog collar brings you convenient
- It is perfectly suit for dogs
- Material: Nylon & Fiber Optic
- This pet dog collar is designed with LED flash light, so your lovely dog will be safe in the dark evening
- This dog collar is with cartoon patterrn which is lovely and attractive
- This lovely pet dog collar is perfect for walking or jogging
- This LED dog collar is a kind of adjustable collar which brings you more convenience
- Durable nylon adjustable pet dog collar is a perfect collar for your lovely dog
Size in detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Fit an Electric Dog Collar:
- Use a tape measure to determine the correct collar to purchase. Measure high on your dog's neck and add 2 inches for proper length, according to PetEducation. To obtain accurate measurements, part the dog's hair or clip the ruff from the collar area. Purchase an electronic collar in that length or longer. Some manufacturers produce adjustable collars that buyers cut down to size. If available, select a collar with various prong lengths for dogs with long or heavy ruff hairs
- Prepare your dog's neck for the collar. Examine the neck for signs of injury, abrasions or cuts. Wait until any damaged skin heals before fitting the collar. Comb or brush the hair. With heavy ruffed dogs or with short prongs, trim, clip or cut the hair short where the collar sits on the neck. Measure the width of the collar and shorten the hair high on the neck, under the jaw. Clean the neck to reduce irritation risks
- Place the collar around the neck, fastening it to prevent excessive slippage and to ensure the metal conductors make contact with the skin. Feel the prongs to make sure the skin to prong contact remains when the collar moves. Do not tighten it in a way that impairs any movement by the collar or restricts the neck from bending. If necessary, add holes or adjust the collar length. Manufacturers often sell replacement nylon collars if your dog gains weight, increases muscles, grows or you need a different length, according to Vetinfo
- Maintain proper fit by checking the collar for necessary adjustments at least weekly. Replace lost or damaged posts and tighten posts to ensure the collar continues to fit correctly. Check snugness weekly to make sure of consistent contact between the skin and metal conductors and to adjust if the collar becomes too tight
How to Choose a Cool Collar for your Dog?
- I'm not a big fan of dressing my dogs in clothes, so I rely on cool collars to up their style quotient. Plain leather or nylon used to be the only choices, but now there are literally scores of different styles to choose from, starting at about four bucks and up. Here's how the pick the perfect one for your pooch
- Using a tape measure, determine your dog's neck size, then add two to three inches. You don't want the collar to be loose enough to come off over her head and you definitely don't want it to be too tight, which can cause choking and skin irritation. Different manufacturers label their small, mediums and larges differently, but the neck measurement (15"-17", for example) should be on the product tag
- If your dog is a puppy and still growing, an adjustable collar is a must, and you should check the fit often. There are collars for every conceivable size of dog from teacup to super gigantor. You'll need a smaller lightweight collar for a little guy and a heavy-duty wide one for the big lugs
- Most pet stores are more than happy to see non-human shoppers, so if at all possible, take your dog with you to the store to try the collar on. You should be able to fit two fingers flat between the collar and her neck for the best fit
- For training, I highly recommend what's called a "Martingale" collar. They're nylon collars with a loop that basically acts as a choke chain. They're much gentler on the dog's neck when you correct them. Pinch collars with the sharp metal prongs? We'll pass...
- All dog collars should have tags with ID info and phone number attached at all times. If the metal tag's jangling bugs you, there are actually plastic tag covers you can by to prevent this. You can also have personalized collars made for around ten bucks
- My dogs have their collars and tags on them every minute except for bathing. God forbid, something should happen and they get out and the person doesn't know from checking a microchip...
- As for style, go wild! There's everything from super deluxe Swarovski crystals to funky, mod designs to crocodile skin to holiday themes to plain nylon in every conceivable color and at every price point
- I like my dogs' collars to match or contrast, not clash, with their coloring, but that's just personal preference. There are collars to match every style--even your favorite football, college or baseball team
- Finally, if you're out walking your dog at night, there are even lighted and glow-in-the-dark collars. Why not invest in more than one for any situation or style emergency
Tips & Warnings
- I just throw my dogs' nylon and ribbon collars in the washing machine and they're good for another go-round
- Check the fit often. Even an adult dog's neck can change sizes every once in a while
- 1 x Dog Collar
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.92||USD$ 6.40||USD$ 5.88||USD$ 5.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.