Customers Also Bought
- Ball gown dress features floor length style and rose on the waist design
- White barbie doll clothes come with a very full skirt and puffy finish, crochet pattern skirt, ribbons fall
- This rose barbie doll dress fits Barbie and any of her friends of the same size and fits doll whose height is 30cm/11.8in below
- This rose barbie doll dress is a perfect gift idea for your little girl love for birthday present or a gift
- Rose barbie doll dress clothes is perfect for dress up and playtime fun, changing outfits has never been so exciting
- This rose barbie doll dress got the angelic beauty and dress for the occasion
- Material: Gauze & Satin
- Color: White
- This rose barbie doll dress designed with floor length ball gown style, elegant and noble
- Fine embroidered workmanship rose barbie doll dress, your kids' barbie will be more charming
- Rose on the waist and embroidered full skirt and puffy finish make the dress more lovely
How to Dress a Doll:
- Dressing dolls is a popular children's pastime. Most little girls love playing dress-up with their dolls. Dressing miniature dolls can be a creative outlet to designers as well, offering them practice and helping them gain ideas. Dressing dolls in historical accuracy or in contemporary outfits is a popular hobby and an innovative fashion training technique
- Measure the doll to determine the doll's dress size
- Purchase a doll dress form that coincides with your doll's size
- Research the history of the style in which you would like to dress your doll, and pay attention to fashion details. If you would like to dress your doll like a medieval princess, note the Basque waists and full skirts of medieval dresses
- Sew clothing for your doll by fitting fabric to the miniature dress form. An easy way to do this is to purchase doll patterns and sew the fabric using needle and thread by following the patterns and modifying them if necessary
- Add trimmings to your doll's clothing appropriately, depending upon the style of the garment. Adorn a Victorian dress with lace, and enhance an empire waist with beads
How to Wear Baby-Doll Dresses:
- Baby doll dresses have undergone many changes since their original use. Formerly limited to baby-wear or short nightgowns in the 1950s and 60s, today's baby doll dresses have become a staple in many day wear collections. However, the super-mini length of baby doll dresses can really pose a problem for those who are neither babies nor supermodels. But with the right dress and the right accessories, a baby-doll dress can become your go-to garment for statement and style
- Choose a dress. When shopping for a baby-doll dress, look for stores or sections in a department store that match your age and sophistication level. Many baby-doll dresses for women are targeted toward juniors, but the colors and patterns of these, in combination with the short length and style, can lead to an unwanted childish look. Avoiding these patterns can mean the difference between a polished outfit and a fashion don't. Choose dresses in solid, sophisticated colors, delicate details like lace, or interesting but subtle patterns
- Try on the dress for size. A baby-doll dress should hit mid-thigh or higher (if you are daring) and be fitted at the top. Depending on your height, a baby-doll dress could simply be too short to be a dress in your regular size. If you're tall, consider going up a size. If you're shorter, consider taking the dress to a tailor to be hemmed a few inches shorter
- Style the dress to the season and occasion. Because of their revealing length, baby-doll dresses worn without leggings or tights can sometimes be too explicit for everyday wear. In winter, wear a baby-doll dress with a pair of leggings and a trapeze coat, or layer fishnet tights over opaque tights for texture and warmth. In warmer seasons, look for opaque tights in different colors, or pair the baby doll dress with a pair of spandex shorts and thigh-high socks. Whatever you choose, make sure you're comfortable enough to move around freely
- Choose shoes to accentuate your legs, which are the main feature of this style. Heels help to add height and sophistication to the outfit. Mary-Jane shoes can be a playful twist on the baby-doll silhouette
- Style your hair and makeup. To stay with the vintage look the baby-doll dress was historically paired with, imitate 50s and 60s makeup looks: black liquid eye liner, a little blush, and a rosy lipstick. Hair can be curled or twisted into an up-do to show off the top of the dress, which is usually conservative in combination with the more revealing hemline
Doll Dress up Games for Girls:
Girls of all ages enjoy playing with dolls including actual baby-sized dolls, dollhouse dolls, name brand fashion dolls and paper dolls. Dolls are fun to dress up in different outfits and for different occasions. If you have a group of girls, some doll dress up games can be competitive, but these types of games are also great for just fun play time
- Online Games: The Internet offers entire sites dedicated to dress up games and fashion makeover games for girls. Toddlers will enjoy dressing up their favorite characters at sites like Nick Jr.'s. There they can dress up the Backyardigans in Halloween costumes or choose Hollie Hobbie's outfit. Easy drag and drop features and dozens of clothing choices make these online games fun for the imagination. Older girls will enjoy sites like DressUpWho where there are hundreds of dress up themed games
- Tissue Paper Game: For girls who are creative and like a challenge, create a tissue paper clothing doll dress up game. Use a pack of multicolored tissue paper, scissors and clear tape to make clothes for a doll. This game works for any size doll, but most outfits you create from tissue paper will be one-time use as they will have to be cut or ripped off of the doll. For an extra challenge, take the scissors away and allow only for the paper to be ripped with hands into the desired shapes. Judge the best outfit from a group if you choose and hand out prizes
- Speed Dress Up Game: A speed dress up game is a fun game for a party or sleepover. Each girl in the group chooses a doll and an outfit to dress the doll in. Each doll's outfit should have the same amount of clothing pieces to make it fair; the more pieces for each doll, the more fun the game will be. After a countdown, the game begins and each girl must dress and undress her doll completely two times. The girl who is fastest at doing this wins the game
- Fashion Designer: If there is an adult around who is handy with a sewing machine, use plain white fabric to sew simple dresses or shirts that will fit a specific doll. With fabric decorating supplies and the help of an adult, a girl can design her very own outfit for her favorite doll. Use fabric paint, buttons, gems, sequins, thread and fabric glue to decorate the clothing. Older girls will especially like this game and can design quite elaborate outfits with colored fabrics and fitted clothes with just a little practice
Tips & Warnings:
- Watch historical movies to get ideas for fashions from a certain time period
- Make sure you measure your doll's size appropriately before you purchase a doll dress form. Otherwise, the doll clothes will not fit properly
- 1 x Crochet Rose Barbie Doll Ball Gown Dress Clothes
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.44||USD$ 8.28||USD$ 8.12||USD$ 7.91||USD$ 7.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.