Customers Also Bought
- 4 channel host, realtime, 1 channel audio input and 1 channel audio output are over the Digital Video Record
- D1, HD1, CIF recording resolution, 6 class adjustable picture quality over the Digital Video Record
- This Dome IR Camera supports the operation of preview, recording, playback, network transmission, backup, mobile control and interface operation
- The Dome IR Camera has multiple recording modes: automatically continuation, time recording, motion detection, triggered alram
- The user interface and USB mouse operation of the Digital Video Record are direct and convenient for use
- The Dome IR Camera supports PTZ, USB, U-disc, USB burner, network backup
- The CCTV Dome Camera supports IE broeser centralized monitoring and control 20 DVRS, multi-user network monitoring (10 at the same time)
- Recording backup: normal play, FF, FR, manually unicast frame , dragging backup progress bar to fix the time position
8-channel Security Real-time 240FPS Network DVR
- The main profile over the video compression of the infrared Camera is H.264
- Main Profile H.264 of the caemera is BNC 8-channel input/2-channel output
- The VGA output is supported over the Dome IR Camera
- Audio compression method is 8 kHz 16 bit ADPCM
- Backup Function is it can support USB disk backup, mobile harddisk backup, USB burner backup and network backup
- Audio Input/output: RCA 1-channel input, 1-channel output
- Alarm Type: Motion detection, sensor trigger, video loss, disk full, disk error
- Alarm Input/output: 8-channel alarm input /1-channel alarm output
- Display: 1/4/8-channel switchable
- Display Resolution: PAL: D1 (704x576) NTSC: D1 (720x480)
- Display Frame Rate: Single-channel PAL: 25fps, NTSC: 30fps
- Playback Resolution: PAL CIF(352x288) NTSC CIF(360x240)
- Recording Total Frame Rate: PAL 200fps@CIF NTSC 240fps@CIF
- Recording Mode: Start automatic continuous, timing video, motion detection, trigger alarm
- Video Packing Time: 15/30/45/60 minutes adjustable
- Harddisk: Support one SATA harddisk drive (maximum capacity is 1T)
- Network Protocol: Support DHCP, UDP, TCP/IP, DNS, DDNS, PPPOE and other protocols
- Network Functionality: Support IE browsing, real-time network monitor and network DVR parameter setting
- USB1.0 Interface: Support mouse operation
- USB2.0 Interface: Support mobile harddisk and USB disk backup and upgrade
- Playback Mode: Normal playback, fast forward playback, fast backward playback, manual single-frameslow motion
- Network Interface: One RJ45 10M/100M self-adaptive Ethernet port
- PTZ Control: Built-in RS-485 interface, support Pelco-D and Pelco-P protocol
- Power Adapter: DC 19V/2.1A
- Power Consumption: 15-20W (excluding harddisk)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Operating Humidity: 10%-90%
SHARP 420TV Line IR Dome Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch Sharp CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Picture Elements: PAL: 752(H) x 582(V), NTSC:768(H) x 494(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz,NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency (Vertical): PAL: 50Hz,NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount
- Number of LEDs: 42 LED Light
- Lens: 6mm
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto Tracking White Balance
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p, 75 ohm BNC
- Power: DC12V
- PAL: 200FPS, NTSC: 240FPS Recording Frame Rate
- Support up to 1TB Hard Drive
- One USB2.0 for data backup, one USB1.1 for the mouse operation
- Support network to implement multi-screen real-time browsing, parameter setting, copy or playback
- Support phone monitoring
- 8 PCS of 1/4 inch 420TV Line IR Dome Sharp CCD Camera
- You can get all the things above once you buy one set
- This is the different images of the infrared camera and it is in nice design
- The power connector and line of the set can connect several cameras at the same time
- You can monitor many places at the same time once you install them
- This is the ports of the DVR and functions of different parts
- The set is very easy to install and you can set them up conveniently
How to Install a DVR Camera:
A digital video recorder (DVR) camera captures video and audio for transmitting to a DVR where the content is stored on a hard disk drive. Depending on the model, a DVR camera can record in color or black and white, with stereo or mono audio. Installing the camera and connecting to a DVR takes only a few minutes using basic tools and an electric drill, if wall-mounting the camera for surveillance.
- Check the camera owner's manual to confirm the device is rated for outdoor use if the plan is to mount the camera on an exterior wall. Not all DVR cameras are weather-resistant. If the camera is not rated for outdoor use, use it indoors only.
- Place the camera mounting bracket on the wall at the desired height and make a pencil mark inside each hole in the bracket where screws will be installed.
- Drill a starter hole at each pencil mark approximately half the depth of the screw when drilling into wood, plaster and drywall, or drill into masonry the full length of the screw.
- Attach the camera mount to the wall using screws and the screwdriver.
- Mount the camera and wireless transmitter on the bracket using the hardware that comes with the camera. Most DVR cameras will have a standard tripod socket underneath for attaching a bolt that secures the camera and transmitter to the mounting bracket. Adjust the camera in the desired direction for surveillance.
- Plug the video and audio cables into the corresponding jacks on the side or back of the DVR camera and connect the plugs on the other end to the labeled jacks on the wireless transmitter. If the camera can record stereo audio, match the colored audio plugs (white and red) to the left and right audio jacks. Connect the DC power plug to the electrical jack on the camera and plug the transformer on the other end into an electrical outlet.
- 1 x 8 Channel H.264 Network DVR
- 8 x 1/4 inch 420TV Line IR Dome Sharp CCD Camera
- 8 x 15m Power/Video All in One Cable
- 1 x SATA (Serial ATA) Interface Seagate 500GB Hard Drive
- 8 x AC100-240V to DC12-1A Power Supply For CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 416.26||USD$ 402.43||USD$ 388.59||USD$ 370.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.