Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Door Closer Parameters
LB Test: 80-110kg
Max Width of Door: 1000-2000mm
Adjustable Section of Closing Speed: 180°-20°
Material Alloy Features Features This door closer adopts specially designed high precision seal to prevent leakage of bodyHigh-intensity aircraft, and the quality is the fundamental assurance imports of high-quality hydraulic oil Packaging Package Included 1 x Door Closer
1 x Bag of Screws
1 x User Manual
- Material: Alloy
- LB Test: 80-110kg
- Max Width of Door: 1000-2000mm
- Adjustable Section of Closing Speed: 180°-20°
- Adjustable Section of Locking: 20°-0°
- Distance: 229 x 19mm/9.0 x 0.7in
- This door closer adjustment adopts specially designed high precision seal to prevent leakage of body. High-intensity aircraft, and the quality is the fundamental assurance imports of high-quality hydraulic oil
- Cold winter can be opened automatically guaranteed, stable operation, quality stability, durability, provide two quality assurance
- Two speed, positioning and positioning two types
- The automatic door closer painting plastic moving arm can protect from eroding the excellent closing can protect from oil leakage
- Super aluminum alloy casting machine and the three layers of brightness painting will protect it from oxygenation
- Two hydraulic pressure valves control two sections of door closing separately the speed of locking had been control by the whole section of hydraulic pressure
- The carbon steel axis and rack work smart and less transfigure after being managed through high channel adjusting
- Comes with a function of stopping at anchor point of 90° and no anchor point of 180°
- The door closer is a great alternative for use on interior and light weight exterior door applications
- Super aluminum alloy casting machine and the three layers of brightness painting will pretect it from oxygenation
- The door closer compact design has the features and appearance of a full size closer but requires less space on a door for installation, and provides complete functionality for any opening
How to Adjust a Door Closer:
- Set the spring power. This setting ranges from 1 to 6 on most closers, with level 6 being the strongest possible setting. The average closer starts at level 3, and you must turn an adjustment screw or nut on the closer body to change this setting. Many installers fail to perform this step during initial installation, resulting in poor performance. If you have a large or heavy door, the spring power should be higher. On a lighter or smaller door, the spring power should be set lower. Consult your installation instructions to find the right power for your door or experiment with different settings until you find one that works.
- Adjust the closing speed. Open the door completely and watch as it closes. The speed that the door moves from fully open to just before it latches is known as "closing" or "main" speed. It is adjusted using a small valve marked with a "C" or "S." Turn this valve clockwise to make the door close more slowly or counterclockwise to increase closing speed.
- Set the latch speed. The speed during the last 10 to 15 degrees before closing is the latch speed and is adjusted using a valve that is marked with an "L." Use an Allen wrench to turn this valve clockwise to slow latching or counterclockwise to speed it up. Total closing and latching time should range from three to seven seconds.
- Determine the desired level of back check. Back check is used to reduce the distance that the door can swing open, which can keep the door from damaging walls or furnishings. Turn the back check valve counterclockwise if you want the door to open further or turn it clockwise to limit how far the door can open.
- Decide if the delayed closing feature is needed. This feature holds the door open for a moment before it starts the closing process. It can be useful for elderly occupants or children--anyone who may need more time to enter and to exit. The delay valve is adjusted using an Allen wrench or screwdriver. Turn the valve clockwise to increase delay time or counterclockwise to decrease delay.
- 1 x Door Closer
- 1 x Bag of Screws
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.65||USD$ 23.01||USD$ 21.36||USD$ 19.16||USD$ 19.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.