- Hydraulic control and spring power adjustments are easily made right at the door
- Easy installation door closer
- This automatic door closer reduces closing door time
- Door closer glides door closed quickly and positively
- The residential door closer adds value and savings to operation beyond price of unit
- Door closer device shuts the door automatically to help prevent accidents
- Door Weight Range: 35~60kg
- Size: 1100 x 2100mm/43.3 x 86.6in(W x L)
- This automatic door closer reduces door time and cost to refrigeration.Long lasting spring loaded design makes lightweight interior doors self-closing
- Door closer glides door closed quickly and positively .Door Closer Adjustment Features adjustable closing speed, silent closing and controlled latching power
- Door closer device shuts the basement door automatically to help prevent accident. Simple mounting procedures assure ease of installing door closer for proper operation. Simple mounting procedures assure ease of installing door closer for proper operation. No maintenance except occasional cleaning
- The Automatic Door Closer compact design has the features and appearance of a full size closer but requires less space on a door for installation, and provides complete functionality for any opening
Size in Detail:
How does a Door Closer Work?
- During an average day, almost everybody comes in contact with a wide variety of door closers, both automatic and manual in nature. Door closers are used in everything from the screen door at the front of your house to the front door of your workplace. In fact, door closers can be found in one way or another in just about every commercial building. They are a requirement for fire doors. The reason for this is that fire doors must remain closed at all times when they are not in use, and by including a manual door closer, this ensures that the door stays closed
- The first door closer was a simple spring. One end of the spring was attached to an anchor point on the door frame and the other end was attached to the door. These springs were fairly effective, but they had the obvious problem of slamming the door closed when the spring contracted to its resting position. It also made it difficult to close a door containing glass without breaking it
- The replacement for simple spring door closers became the pneumatic system door closer. This is the current standard for screen and glass doors for homes. The pneumatic system door closer works by an internal piston drawing air into the chamber while compressing an internal spring when the door is opened, and then slowly leaking the air out of the chamber as the spring pushes the piston back, closing the door. A similar system is used in the commercial door versions with the main difference being that many commercial door closers use a hydraulic damper. This is a fluid-filled chamber that gradually releases the pressure to close the door more slowly
- Electric door closers, also known as automatic door closers, use motors to control the opening and closing of doors. They are triggered from a variety of mechanisms, the most common of which is a motion or proximity sensor. This sensor detects motion within a designated area and opens the door. The sensor stays active until the person leaves the designated area before closing the door. Another common mechanism is the push button, seen mostly on or around doors designed for the disabled. The door runs on a track installed into the door frame and is controlled by a drive motor that is programmed to open and close the door at a specific speed that meets the requirements of the Power Operated Pedestrian Door Standard, a rule developed by hardware manufacturers in coordination with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
How to Adjust a Door Closer:
- Set the spring power. This setting ranges from 1 to 6 on most closers, with level 6 being the strongest possible setting. The average closer starts at level 3, and you must turn an adjustment screw or nut on the closer body to change this setting. Many installers fail to perform this step during initial installation, resulting in poor performance. If you have a large or heavy door, the spring power should be higher. On a lighter or smaller door, the spring power should be set lower. Consult your installation instructions to find the right power for your door or experiment with different settings until you find one that works
- Adjust the closing speed. Open the door completely and watch as it closes. The speed that the door moves from fully open to just before it latches is known as "closing" or "main" speed. It is adjusted using a small valve marked with a "C" or "S." Turn this valve clockwise to make the door close more slowly or counterclockwise to increase closing speed
- Set the latch speed. The speed during the last 10 to 15 degrees before closing is the latch speed and is adjusted using a valve that is marked with an "L." Use an Allen wrench to turn this valve clockwise to slow latching or counterclockwise to speed it up. Total closing and latching time should range from three to seven seconds
- Determine the desired level of back check. Back check is used to reduce the distance that the door can swing open, which can keep the door from damaging walls or furnishings. Turn the back check valve counterclockwise if you want the door to open further or turn it clockwise to limit how far the door can open
- Decide if the delayed closing feature is needed. This feature holds the door open for a moment before it starts the closing process. It can be useful for elderly occupants or children--anyone who may need more time to enter and to exit. The delay valve is adjusted using an Allen wrench or screwdriver. Turn the valve clockwise to increase delay time or counterclockwise to decrease delay
- 1 x Door Closer
- 1 x Bag of Screws
- 1 x Manual
Spec Condition New Type Door Closer Size 1100 x 2100mm/43.3 x 86.6in(W x L) Features Features Hydraulic control and spring power adjustments are easily made right at the door
Easy installation door closer
This automatic door closer reduces closing door time
Packaging Package Included 1 x Door Closer
1 x Bag of Screws
1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 58.92||USD$ 53.89||USD$ 49.65||USD$ 46.03||USD$ 42.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on03-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a wonderful product. One of my dogs figured out how to open the back door to come back in side so this helps with keeping the bugs out and the air conditioning/heat in. Able to adjust so it closes lightly with no worries of tails or fingers getting slammed in the door.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: This door closer does the same thing, but the button designed to hold the door open is awesome.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm in South Florida and so far it's holding up to heat, humidity, and withering sunlight. I'm going to get another for the other door. Perfect!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have one of these shocks on our front storm door and we love it. So easy to lock the door open, even with your hands full. It does shut faster for the last few inches to make sure the door shuts properly. I am putting another one on our side storm door. This door is very heavy, so I will install a standard shock closer on the top and this one on the bottom, which takes care of the fast closing issue with extra heavy doors. All door closers should be made like this one.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought a new house and the previous owner took theirs. I purchased this and it fits perfectly. The hold function is neat and you can adjust the closing speed easily by turning a screw.
Was this review helpful?