Customers Also Bought
- This door closer adopts specially designed high precision seal to prevent leakage of body High-intensity aircraft, and the quality is the fundamental assurance imports of high-quality hydraulic oil
- Light for the door to open
- Super aluminum alloy casting machine and the three layers of brightness painting will pretect it from oxygenation
- Two hydraulic pressure valves control two sections of door closing seperately the speed of locking have been control by the whole section of hydraulic pressure
- The high axis and rack work smart and less transfigure after being managed through high channel adjusting
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Suitable Width of Door: 900-1300mm
- LB Test: 60-130kg
- This Home Hydraulic Door Closer is a great alternative for use on interior and light weight exterior door applications .You'll love this Door Closer Adjustment
- The high carbon steel axis and rack work smart and less transfigure after being managed through high channel adjusting
- How to install it.The painting plastic moving arm can pretect from eroding the excellent closing can pretect from oil leakage
- This Home Hydraulic Door Closer adopts specially designed high precision seal to prevent leakage of bodyHigh-intensity aircraft, and the quality of the Automatic Door Closer is the fundamental assurance imports of high-quality hydraulic oil
Hydraulic Door Closer Instructions?
Door closers come in different styles, but they all work in the same way. You attach one end of the closer to the door, and the other end to the door frame, and when you open the door and release it, the closer pulls the door closed while preventing it from slamming. The closer can do this because it has a sealed tube that contains a pneumatic spring. In order for the closer to work properly, you will have to make a few adjustments to the mechanism after you install it
- Open the door closer packaging and find the instruction manual. The method of installation will vary according to the model you buy, so read the instructions before you proceed
- Position a ladder in the door frame and climb high enough so you can work comfortably without reaching up. This will make it easier to apply the force necessary to drive the screws
- Attach one end of the closer to the top of the door according to the instructions. Some closers have screw holes in the spring cartridge for this purpose, and some have an arm extending from the cartridge with a plate containing screw holes. Use the screws that are provided with the closer
- Screw the other arm to the door casing or door jamb, either at the top of the door in the middle or over to the side, depending on the model. When the closer is installed, try the door
- Look for adjustment screws on the spring cartridge and verify you have the correct tool to turn these. If the screws do not have Phillips or slot heads, the tool you need will probably be an Allen wrench, and this should be provided with the closer
- Adjust the swing speed screw to control how fast the door closes from fully open to about 5 degrees from closed. Turn the screw clockwise in increments of 1/8 of a full turn to decrease this speed and counter-clockwise to increase it
- Adjust the latching speed screw to control how fast the door closes from 5 degrees closed to fully closed. Turn the screw clockwise in increments of 1/8 of a full turn to decrease this speed and counter-clockwise to increase it
- Adjust the back check screw to control the amount of force needed to open the door. Turn the screw clockwise to increase this and counter-clockwise to decrease it
- Make adjustments to the spring tension by turning the knob on the end or side of the spring cartridge. This knob should be used for fine tuning only. Tightening it too much can make the door difficult to open
How does a Door Closer Work?
- During an average day, almost everybody comes in contact with a wide variety of door closers, both automatic and manual in nature. Door closers are used in everything from the screen door at the front of your house to the front door of your workplace. In fact, door closers can be found in one way or another in just about every commercial building. They are a requirement for fire doors. The reason for this is that fire doors must remain closed at all times when they are not in use, and by including a manual door closer, this ensures that the door stays closed
- The first door closer was a simple spring. One end of the spring was attached to an anchor point on the door frame and the other end was attached to the door. These springs were fairly effective, but they had the obvious problem of slamming the door closed when the spring contracted to its resting position. It also made it difficult to close a door containing glass without breaking it
- The replacement for simple spring door closers became the pneumatic system door closer. This is the current standard for screen and glass doors for homes. The pneumatic system door closer works by an internal piston drawing air into the chamber while compressing an internal spring when the door is opened, and then slowly leaking the air out of the chamber as the spring pushes the piston back, closing the door. A similar system is used in the commercial door versions with the main difference being that many commercial door closers use a hydraulic damper. This is a fluid-filled chamber that gradually releases the pressure to close the door more slowly
- Electric door closers, also known as automatic door closers, use motors to control the opening and closing of doors. They are triggered from a variety of mechanisms, the most common of which is a motion or proximity sensor. This sensor detects motion within a designated area and opens the door. The sensor stays active until the person leaves the designated area before closing the door. Another common mechanism is the push button, seen mostly on or around doors designed for the disabled. The door runs on a track installed into the door frame and is controlled by a drive motor that is programmed to open and close the door at a specific speed that meets the requirements of the Power Operated Pedestrian Door Standard, a rule developed by hardware manufacturers in coordination with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
How to Adjust a Door Closer:
- Set the spring power. This setting ranges from 1 to 6 on most closers, with level 6 being the strongest possible setting. The average closer starts at level 3, and you must turn an adjustment screw or nut on the closer body to change this setting. Many installers fail to perform this step during initial installation, resulting in poor performance. If you have a large or heavy door, the spring power should be higher. On a lighter or smaller door, the spring power should be set lower. Consult your installation instructions to find the right power for your door or experiment with different settings until you find one that works
- Adjust the closing speed. Open the door completely and watch as it closes. The speed that the door moves from fully open to just before it latches is known as "closing" or "main" speed. It is adjusted using a small valve marked with a "C" or "S." Turn this valve clockwise to make the door close more slowly or counterclockwise to increase closing speed
- Set the latch speed. The speed during the last 10 to 15 degrees before closing is the latch speed and is adjusted using a valve that is marked with an "L." Use an Allen wrench to turn this valve clockwise to slow latching or counterclockwise to speed it up. Total closing and latching time should range from three to seven seconds
- Determine the desired level of back check. Back check is used to reduce the distance that the door can swing open, which can keep the door from damaging walls or furnishings. Turn the back check valve counterclockwise if you want the door to open further or turn it clockwise to limit how far the door can open
- Decide if the delayed closing feature is needed. This feature holds the door open for a moment before it starts the closing process. It can be useful for elderly occupants or children--anyone who may need more time to enter and to exit. The delay valve is adjusted using an Allen wrench or screwdriver. Turn the valve clockwise to increase delay time or counterclockwise to decrease delay
- 1 x Door Closer
- 1 x Bag of Screws
- 1 x User Manual
Spec Condition New Type Door Closer Material Aluminum Alloy Features Features This door closer adopts specially designed high precision seal to prevent leakage of body High-intensity aircraft, and the quality is the fundamental assurance imports of high-quality hydraulic oil
Light for the door to open
Super aluminum alloy casting machine and the three layers of brightness painting will pretect it from oxygenation
Two hydraulic pressure valves control two sections of door closing seperately the speed of locking have been control by the whole section of hydraulic pressure
The high axis and rack work smart and less transfigure after being managed through high channel adjusting
Packaging Package Included 1 x Door Closer
1 x Bag of Screws
1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.64||USD$ 25.47||USD$ 22.31||USD$ 18.10||USD$ 18.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very satisfied with this product. It came ready to install. I had to drill new holes for the bolts compared to the old one, but it worked out alright. It works like a charm, and the door closes smoother than it has ever closed. It is being used for our large office with people constantly coming and going, and everyone agrees, the new hydraulic closer is better! Thanks!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am definitely not a handyman, but I had a leaking door closer that needed replacing. I ordered this one, and have been very pleased with its operation for nearly a year.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: I eventually figured it out, but it did take some trial and error...since then, I am very pleased with teh operation and would definitely buy again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Bought this closer because it was the exact match to our existing closer that went bad. Very happy with the first closer, performed well for 10 years under heavy use.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: Installation was simple and no adjustments were required. Door closes like new. Product is highly recommended, just order the right power for your application.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: We put in 2 of these at our office and both worked great. Easy opening the door and a gentle shut. <br/>Recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: I've only had this installed for a couple months but it is working perfectly for me. Contrary to the recommendation of an interior door I have this mounted on an exterior glass door with the aluminum frame. It works fine and does a great job closing. I would recommend you have someone who works with a school district or government agency as a maintenance person change these out as they can dial them in perfectly in no time!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: This was one of the cheapest Hydraulic Door Closer by a long shot and the reviews have been mixed but I am very glad I clicked "buy".
Was this review helpful?