Customers Also Bought
- For use on interior doors when hollow core or other light weight doors are used
- Hole in bottom tip for easy removal of brass pin
- Five knuckle, full mortise design
- Oil bronze the door hardware program, a comprehensive collection of basic hardware in match finishing will complete projects seamlessly
- This smooth hinge is typical of early american styling with a flat black appearance which simulates the brass
- They design for today's styles but give you the option of living proudly with that style for as long as you choose
- Material: Copper
- Size: 8 x 6.6cm/3.15 x 2.6in(L x W)
- 8cm Exquisite Copper Door Hinge
- Instal image
How to Adjust Door Hinges:
- If a door isn't closing properly, and the problem seems to be with the hinge side rather than the latch, you can probably fix it with some minor adjustments at the hinges. Sometimes doors weren't originally hung properly, or have shifted over time, and now are binding when you try to close them, or sagging at the jamb (the part of the door frame that the hinges are screwed into). Depending on the situation, you might have to shim the hinges up, or sink them lower by chiseling. You might have to reposition the hinge further back on the jamb so the hinge pins can turn. Or you might just need to sink some longer screws into the existing holes to better secure the door
Assess the Situation:
- Stand on the hinge side of the door
- Slowly open and close the door to assess what it's doing
- Assess the condition and positions of the hinges, whether they're sitting even with the level of the wood on the jamb, and whether the screws are tight
- Hinge Sits Below the Level of the Wood in the Doorjamb:
- Shim up the hinge plates by loosening the screws that hold the plate to the jamb, sliding two wood shims under the hinge between the screws until the plate is the same level as the wood
- Screw the plate back down
- Do the same for both hinges, if necessary
Hinge Sits Above the Level of the Wood in the Jamb:
- Unscrew the hinge plates from the jamb completely and remove the door
- With your chisel and hammer, chisel off a layer of wood within the indented area where the hinge was sitting. Take off enough so that the hinge plate will sit squarely in the indented area and be level with the surrounding wood. (Keep the door standing nearby so you can look at the hinges and judge how much to chisel
- Hang the door back up and test it
Hinge is Positioned So Far Forward that the Pin Rubs the Doorjamb:
- Unscrew the hinges from the jamb and remove the door
- Tap wood plugs into existing screw holes with your hammer, and cut them off at the level of the wood with your razor knife
- Set the door back into place with the hinge screw holes sitting closer to the hinge side of the door
- Drill pilot holes for new the new position next to the previous holes, and screw the hinge plates back on
Hinge Screws on the Doorjamb Spin When You Try to Tighten Them:
- Remove one screw from the hinge
- Replace the removed screw with a new 3-inch wood screw, sinking it all the way into the jamb with your drill and screwdriver bit
- Repeat for each of the other screws that are loose and spinning
- 1 x 8cm Exquisite Copper Door Hing
- 1 x Bag of Nails
Spec Condition New Type Door Hing Size 8 x 6.6cm/3.15 x 2.6in(L x W) Material Copper Features Features For use on interior doors when hollow core or other light weight doors are used
Hole in bottom tip for easy removal of brass pin
Five knuckle, full mortise design
Oil bronze the door hardware program, a comprehensive collection of basic hardware in match finishing will complete projects seamlessly
This smooth hinge is typical of early american styling with a flat black appearance which simulates the brass
They design for today's styles but give you the option of living proudly with that style for as long as you choose
Packaging Package Included 1 x 8cm Exquisite Copper Door Hing
1 x Bag of Nails
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.72||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 9.49||USD$ 8.67||USD$ 8.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.