Customers Also Bought
- Copper finished key features shiny and suppression the breeding of bacteria which is suit for long-term carry without harm your skin
- Between handle and panel is gasket that prevent handle from going
- This lock handle makes it easy to manage access for exterior doors
- Proprietary rustproofing for longer life
- This Security Door Lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease
- It's suitable for wooden doors, interior doors, house doors etc. for their security
- Anti-rust coating covers protect the door lock body as well as surrounding surfaces
- This door lock is tamper, anti-smash, anti-saw
- Fashionable design will add a touch of elegance and distinction to your residence
- Handle Material: Zinc Alloy
- Spring Bolt Material: Stainless Steel
- Lock Cylinder Material: Copper
- Panel Material: Zinc Alloy
- Marble Material: Copper
- Door Thickness: 35-45mm/1.4-1.8in
- Double Spring Latch design of the Security Door Lock enhance the safety of your house
- It is highly durable and strong, providing maximum security that will last for generations
- Shiny and rustproof coated handle of the Lever Handle Lock makes you have this noble feeling
- You can just instruct the Security Door Lock easily following the diagrammatic
- This House Door Lock is widely used in many occasions
How to Change a Door Lock?
Before moving into a new house, the first thing you should do is change the door locks for all exterior doors. With a little practice and experience you will be able to change locks quickly with little to no problems. Feel safe and secure in your new home knowing you hold the only keys to the doors
- Look on the door latch to determine the brand of lock. Purchase the same brand of lock to keep from making any adjustments to the door
- Take the measurement of your door's backset. Measure from the latch of the door to the center of the door knob. Standard measurements are 2 3/8 inch to 2 3/4 inch
- Remove the screws from the old door lock. Pull each half of the lock out of the door after the screws are removed
- Remove the screws from the edge of the door. Remove the old lock
- Insert the new lock. Insert the screws into the edge of the door and secure tightly
- Put the front and back of the lock back together inside the door. Reinsert the screws and secure them tightly
Tips & Warnings:
- If the internal lock pieces are the same brand and size, you do not have to replace them
- When replacing the entire lock, glue wooden golf tees into the screw holes on the edge of the door. Snap off the top of the tees and insert the new screws
- 1 x Door Lock
Spec Condition New Type Door Lock Dimension 35-45mm/1.4-1.8in(Door Thickness) Material Zinc Alloy(Handle)
Stainless Steel(Spring Bolt)
Features Features Anti-rust coating covers protect the door lock body as well as surrounding surfaces
This door lock is tamper, anti-smash, anti-saw
Proprietary rustproofing for longer life
This door lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease
Packaging Package Included 1 x Door Lock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.60||USD$ 37.07||USD$ 35.54||USD$ 33.51||USD$ 33.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?