Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Door Lock Material Zinc Alloy(Handle)
Zinc Alloy(Spring Bolt)
Dimension 35-45mm/1.4-1.8in(Door Thickness) Features Features Anti-rust coating covers protect the door lock body as well as surrounding surfaces
This door lock is tamper, anti-smash, anti-saw
Proprietary rustproofing for longer life
This door lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease
Packaging Package Included 1 x Door Lock
- It combines simple, architectural forms with sensual design lines and careful detailing
- This lock handle makes it easy to manage access for exterior doors
- Proprietary rustproofing for longer life
- This door lock is solid, sturdy and using with ease
- It's suitable for wooden doors, interior doors, house doors etc. for their security
- Anti-rust coating covers protect the door lock body as well as surrounding surfaces
- This door lock is tamper, anti-smash, anti-saw
- Handle Material: Zinc Alloy
- Spring Bolt Material: Zinc Alloy
- Lock Cylinder Material: Copper
- Panel Material: Zinc Alloy
- Marble Material: Copper
- Door Thickness: 35-45mm/1.4-1.8in
- This door lock is made of high quality material
- It is highly durable and strong, providing maximum security that will last for generations
- This door lock is easy to handle
How to Change a Door Lock?
Before moving into a new house, the first thing you should do is change the door locks for all exterior doors. With a little practice and experience you will be able to change locks quickly with little to no problems. Feel safe and secure in your new home knowing you hold the only keys to the doors
- Look on the door latch to determine the brand of lock. Purchase the same brand of lock to keep from making any adjustments to the door
- Take the measurement of your door's backset. Measure from the latch of the door to the center of the door knob. Standard measurements are 2 3/8 inch to 2 3/4 inch
- Remove the screws from the old door lock. Pull each half of the lock out of the door after the screws are removed
- Remove the screws from the edge of the door. Remove the old lock
- Insert the new lock. Insert the screws into the edge of the door and secure tightly
- Put the front and back of the lock back together inside the door. Reinsert the screws and secure them tightly
Tips & Warnings:
- If the internal lock pieces are the same brand and size, you do not have to replace them
- When replacing the entire lock, glue wooden golf tees into the screw holes on the edge of the door. Snap off the top of the tees and insert the new screws
- 1 x Door Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.03||USD$ 27.63||USD$ 26.23||USD$ 24.37||USD$ 24.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.