Customers Also Bought
- Design with no mechanical bolt
- Aluminum panel with elegant style
- With the bottom box, easy to installation
- Tested to 500000 cycles
- Three contact output, suitable for all kinds of the locks
- The best choice of access control
- Size: 83 x 32 x 25mm / 3.3 x 1.3 x 1.0in (L x W x H)
- Standard Structure: Alloy plate, steel button
- Current Rating: 3A@36VDC Max
- Output Contact: NC\COM
- Mechanical Life: 500000 tested
- Suitable for Door: All kind of the narrow door frame
- Operating Temp: -10℃～+55℃(14-131F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (non- condensing)
- Panel Material: Alloy plate, sandblast finished
- Design with no mechanical bolt
Types of Electronic Door Locks:
- Smart Card Locks - Locks requiring a coded card key to open them are common fixtures in factories, office buildings and hotels. In hotels the card keys are programmable, so they are unique to the guest while registered in the hotel. After check out, the access system is changed to prevent the card from opening the door. This prevents access to hotel rooms using lost or stolen key cards. A common method of controlling access in commercial buildings is combining the card key with employee identification cards. According to the Smart Card Alliance, an industry association, the card contains an integrated circuit chip that can interact with the door card reader
- Proximity Scanning - Another type of electronic lock uses proximity scanning. The lock contains a scanner that reads the radio frequency signal generated by the smart card or other access device. Plastic ID cards, USB access tokens and certain subscriber identity module cards, or SIM cards, for cellular phones can interact with the lock. A common use for this technology is in factories and office buildings where employees must pass their company ID badge over a scanning plate to gain access into the building. This type of electronic lock access is also used to permit access into secure parking areas. Authorized vehicles carry a tag that interacts with the lock sensor to open the entryway to the parking area
- Hand Key Locks - A hand key lock is a biometric device that reads your hand print to open a door. This kind of access control device is cost effective because there is no need to replace cards keys that can be lost or stolen. Your hand is your key
- 1 x Door Release Button with Back Box for Electric Lock
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.98||USD$ 7.89||USD$ 7.81||USD$ 7.70||USD$ 7.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.