Customers Also Bought
- Design with no mechanical bolt
- Stainless steel panel with elegant style
- Tested to 500000 cycles
- Three contact output, suitable for all kinds of the locks
- The best choice of access control
- Size: 88 x 88 x 20mm/3.5 x 3.5 x 0.79in(L x W x H)
- Standard Structure: Stainless steel Panel, Steel Button
- Current Rating: 3A@36VDC Max
- Output Contact: NO\NC\COM
- Aptional Accessories: ABK-801B-M
- Mechanical Life: 500000 tested
- Suitable for Door: Hollow Door
- Operating Temp: -10℃~+55℃(14-131F)
- Operating Humidity: 0-95% (non- condensing)
- Panel Material: Stainless steel Panel, Wire Drawing Finished
- Design with no mechanical bolt
Types of Electronic Door Locks:
- Smart Card Locks - Locks requiring a coded card key to open them are common fixtures in factories, office buildings and hotels. In hotels the card keys are programmable, so they are unique to the guest while registered in the hotel. After check out, the access system is changed to prevent the card from opening the door. This prevents access to hotel rooms using lost or stolen key cards. A common method of controlling access in commercial buildings is combining the card key with employee identification cards. According to the Smart Card Alliance, an industry association, the card contains an integrated circuit chip that can interact with the door card reader
- Proximity Scanning - Another type of electronic lock uses proximity scanning. The lock contains a scanner that reads the radio frequency signal generated by the smart card or other access device. Plastic ID cards, USB access tokens and certain subscriber identity module cards, or SIM cards, for cellular phones can interact with the lock. A common use for this technology is in factories and office buildings where employees must pass their company ID badge over a scanning plate to gain access into the building. This type of electronic lock access is also used to permit access into secure parking areas. Authorized vehicles carry a tag that interacts with the lock sensor to open the entryway to the parking area
- Hand Key Locks - A hand key lock is a biometric device that reads your hand print to open a door. This kind of access control device is cost effective because there is no need to replace cards keys that can be lost or stolen. Your hand is your key
- 1 x Night Luminous Door Release Button for Electric Lock
General Model ABK-804 Spec Condition New Type Door Release Button Compatibility Hollow Door Electric Lock Material Stainless steel Panel, Wire Drawing Finished Dimension 88 x 88 x 20mm/3.5 x 3.5 x 0.79in(L x W x H) Features Features Design with no mechanical bolt
Stainless steel panel with elegant style
Tested to 500000 cycles
Three contact output, suitable for all kinds of the locks
Packaging Package Included 1 x Night Luminous Door Release Button for Electric Lock
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.79||USD$ 5.75||USD$ 5.72||USD$ 5.67||USD$ 5.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?