Customers Also Bought
- Current: 0.5A
- Voltage: 100V
- Power Rating: 10W
- Contact Resistance: ≤200Ω
- Switch Form: N.O or N.C
- Action Distance: 45 ~ 60mm
- Working as an anti-theft alarm, the door alarms are ideal for house, garage, warehouse, enterprise and shop etc.
- With high technology and excellent workmanship, the door alarms are durable and high sensitivity
- The door alarm sensor is easy and convenient to install for your door and windows
- The magnetic sensor of security door alarm alerts when triggered
- It is an economical alarm system to safeguard your loved one and valuables
- Designed with simple alarm system, the door alarms are perfect for your families using
- The intelligent furnishing with handsome, decent appearance also is economical and practical
- Brand new in retail package
- The door alarms incluedes one swith and one magnetic, which effectively prevent the theft
- Magnetic sensor switch detects entry protecting your home or office whether you are in or out
- With excellent workmanship, the door alarms are durable and practical in your life
- While a theft touched the alarm, the alarm will light and produce warning voice
- The door alarm is easy and convenient to install with two holes
How to Install Alarm Sensors on Doors?
Knowing how to properly install and test an alarm sensor for a home security system will allow you to inspect the quality of work performed by a technician, re-install the sensor if a piece of the sensor has broken off, and add new sensors to an existing system. Trying to perform these actions without the proper knowledge or training may result in a faulty or malfunctioning alarm system.
- Make sure the door is flush with the trim around the door. If the trim is not flush, you will need some kind of spacer to raise the magnet to be level with the height of the trim.
- Remove the cover of the door window contact and the batteries from inside the device. This will expose the screw holes that you will use to attach the door contact to the trim going around the door.
- Hold the door contact in place and use a pencil to mark the location of the screw holes. Make sure you have the door contact in the exact position you want it to be in. You will not be able to easily make adjustments in the future.
- Use a power drill and a drill bit that is slightly smaller than the width of the screws to drill out the holes where the screws will enter the trim.
- Using the screws and a hand-held screw driver, carefully fasten the door contact to the trim. Also use some super-glue to fasten the cover of the magnet component (not the contact). The magnet can easily snap off (leaving the bracket still attached to the door with screws) if you don't do this.
- Use the steps above to attach the smaller magnet component of the contact to the door (not the trim). Make sure to line up the arrows on the side of each component. The space between the magnet and the door contact should not be greater than 1/4 inch.
- To test the device, put your system into "chime" mode. Close the door, and then slowly open it. Pay attention to how much the door opens before the system recognizes that that contact is broken. You should not be able to slide your arm through the opening when this happens. Check to make sure that the distance between the two components is correct when the door is closed. Also check to make sure each component is securely fastened, and cannot be moved with a moderate amount of effort.
- 1 x Door Magnetic Alarm
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.11||USD$ 6.03||USD$ 5.94||USD$ 5.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.