Customers Also Bought
- Wireless easy mounting design never affects your inner decoration and makes the doorbell anywhere you like
- 26 melodies for selection, you can select your favorite
- Intelligent flashlight design brings convenience to the hearing handicapped
- All-day anti-interference system prevents the doorbell from interferences outside or between neighbors
- Energy-saving design, able to last for 1 year (20 presses per day)
- Indoor Unit Size: 21 x 16 x 4cm/8.3 x 6.3 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Color: White
- This kind of wireless door bell has 26 melodies and all the melodies are nice
- With this remote control wireless doorbell, you will feel your life become much easier
- Plug this wireless doorbell into power then it will begin to work
How to Mount a Wireless Doorbell:
A wireless doorbell is less expensive than a standard doorbell that's wired into a home's electrical system. Wireless doorbells also offer flexibility -- you can place the inside bell receiver in any indoor location that has electrical outlet. This ease of installation allows virtually anyone to install a wireless doorbell in minutes. Adding a second button unit is as simple as buying it and mounting it next to a door, on the siding or door trim.
- Remove the old doorbell button from the outside of house, usually by unscrewing the screws that hold it to the siding. Remove the connecting wire from inside the walls, or use electrical tape to cover any stripped parts of the wire and tuck it back into the hole
- Fill the hole with wood putty, using a putty knife. Allow the putty to dry. Sand and paint the repaired area, unless you're able to fully cover it with the new wireless doorbell button
- Remove the back cover from the wireless button unit. Position the cover on the siding or door frame where you will be mounting the button. Make sure the cover is straight. Make pencil marks through the screw holes in the cover, onto the siding or frame
- Drill two small holes on the marks you made, using a drill with a pilot bit. Place the back cover back on the surface, aligning the screw holes with the pilot holes. Screw the included screws through the cover holes and into the wood. Snap the front of the button unit to the back cover, which is now attached to the house
- Plug the inside doorbell chime unit into an electrical outlet. If the chime unit is battery-operated, sit it on a table or shelf, or mount it on a wall, following the manufacturer's instructions
- 1 x Doorbell
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.53||USD$ 6.26||USD$ 5.98||USD$ 5.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.