Customers Also Bought
General Model MX235 Brand JIATAI Spec Condition New Type Doorstop Size 70 x 35mm/2.73 x 1.38in(L x W)(Front Doorstop)
70 x 50mm/2.73 x 1.97in(L x W)(Chassis)
30~65mm/1.18 x 2.56in(Doorstop Length)
Material Zinc Alloy Features Features Prevents door from slamming shut
Keeps door open when you want
All mounting screws included for easy installation
Does not leave marks on doors or floors with the d
Packaging Package Included 1 x Doorstop
1 x Installation Tool Set
- The zinc alloy door stop will bring a stylish welcome to any interior
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use at home, office, cottage or garage
- Designed to grip all surface types including tile stone linoleum wood and more
- Prevents door from slamming shut
- Keeps door open when you want
- All mounting screws included for easy installation
- Does not leave marks on doors or floors with the door stop
- Color: Silver
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Front Doorstop: 70 x 35mm/2.73 x 1.38in(L x W)
- Chassis Size: 70 x 50mm/2.73 x 1.97in(L x W)
- Doorstop Length: 30~65mm/1.18 x 2.56in
- Open the door fully and the door stop will hold it in place
- Easy to install door stop
- High quality material will give you a sense of texture
- Hold door in desired open position with the door stop
How to Install a Door Stop:
Tired of door handles knocking scuff marks, holes and dents into your walls? Put up some doorstops to solve the problem.
- Step One: First decide on a type of doorstop. Choose from a wall-mounted rubber stop that cushions the impact of the door handle, or a spring-loaded or solid-shaft stop that mounts to the baseboard
- Step Two: Mark the exact spot where the doorknob comes in contact with the wall if you're using the wall-mounted type. Attach the stop to the wall using the supplied screw. Consider using a plastic molly anchor if the doorstop's position leaves it with only drywall for support
- Step Three: Locate and mark a spot on the baseboard about two inches from the swinging edge of the door if you're using a baseboard-mounted doorstop. Then either screw the shaft of the stop directly into the wall from its own base, or use separate screws to attach it to the baseboard
- 1 x Doorstop
- 1 x Installation Tool Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39||USD$ 16.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.