Customers Also Bought
- Coating Material: Satin & Cloth
- Lining Material: Cotton
- The non-sleeve design makes this designer flower girl dress look so elegant and gorgeous
- Pretty style to the flower girl dress will make your girl more special
- The flower girl dress is more dramatic in appearance than any other dress without ornaments
- Your little girl will be the belle of the day in this beautiful designer flower girl dress
- Made of high quality, this cheap flower girl dress is comfortable, durable that can be used for a long time
- Your princess will stand out the day in this gorgeous flower girl dress and this satin flower girl dress is very comfortable to wear and touch
- The designer flower girl dress will add highlight to the wedding
- This flower girl dress is the best gift for your sweetheart and she will surely love it so much and be the princess at the party
- You can customize the dress according to your size and preference
- Your princess will stand out the day in this gorgeous flower girl dress
- The flower girl dress also looks very beautiful from the side
- Your dear girl will show you a shining appearance when gets this flower girl dress
- This beautiful flower girl dress is just perfect for your infant, toddler or little girl
- Wearing this elaborate flower girl dress will give the flower girl a cute figure,just like a little princess
- The flower decoration is the highlight and fashion element of this dress
How to Measure:
- Have the little angel stand with arms relaxed at her sides in undergarments or fitted clothing
- Measure SHOULDERS by placing the tape measure across her upper back from shoulder to shoulder. Make sure that the tape measure is laying flat against her back
- Measure CHEST by wrapping the tape measure straight across the top of the bust and widest part of back to form a completed circle. This is the most important measurement of the dress
- Measure WAIST by placing the tape measure 1-2 inches above the navel and forming a completed circle
- Measure HIPS by placing the largest part of hips, which is found approximately 8 inches below the waistline
- Now compare the measurements to the dress you'd like to buy. When in doubt go with the chest size, which makes the dress most comfortable and the zipper close easily
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
About Flower Girl:
- A flower girl is a participant in a wedding procession. Like ring bearers and page boys, flower girls are usually members of the bride's or groom's extended family, but may also be friends.The flower girl is the picture of innocence as she walks carefully down the aisle, scattering petals as she goes. Everyone in attendance is sure to smile when they catch sight of the flower girl in her formal attire, taking her role seriously. The flower girl is part of a longstanding tradition as part of the bridal party
- The duties of the flower girl are simple. She is to go before the bride and scatter flower petals to create a fragrant pathway for the bride to walk on. The flower girl is usually dressed in a formal gown that either matches the bridesmaids' dresses or complements them somehow. Many feel the flower girl represents the girlhood of the bride and the innocence and child-like role she is leaving behind. Depending on the bride's wishes, some flower girls simply carry a bouquet or a basket of flowers rather than scatter petals
The flower girl should be given an ample opportunity to practice her role. Parents should make sure that she can practice walking down the aisle at the appropriate pace. Many brides give the flower girl a basket of confetti to practice with during the wedding rehearsal so she can accurately gauge how much to drop and when. Depending on the flower girl's age, she can either stand quietly with the other bridesmaids at the end of her walk or be quietly seated with her parents after her big moment
How to Choose a Flower Girl Dress:
If you're in the midst of planning your wedding, one of the very enjoyable tasks you will face will be choosing a flower girl dress. Whether you plan to have one little girl or several to proceed you down the aisle, you'll want to select a dress that will coordinate with the rest of your bridesmaids. You may select something in an ornate princess cut, or perhaps you prefer a more elegant, simple style. Whatever you opt for, simply add some well-chosen accessories, such as a basket of flowers, sparkly hair bows and lacy socks or tights.
- Decide how many flower girls you will have. Some brides have just one, while others invite several little girls to take part in their wedding party. If you have more than one flower girl, take into account their various ages so you can find a dress style that will be available to accomodate their different sizes.
- Select a dress that is appropriate for the formality of your event and the season. For instance, a long velvet dress would be just right for a winter evening wedding, while a lacy sundress may be perfect for a daytime summer ceremony
- Browse through bridesmaid magazines and look for photos of flower girl dresses to see what you like and don't like. Some of the options may look like little communion dresses, while others may be just simple sheeth or A-line cuts in solid jewel tones
- Select your bridesmaids' dresses first, if possible, so you can look for flower girl dresses that will work well with the other attire. Some stores sell both adult and toddler size formal attire, so you may be able to get a younger version of the same gown your older wedding party members will be wearing. Check out Ann Taylor, Talbots and J Crew (listed in the Resources section) for dress styles that are suited for a range of child and adult sizes. You can also visit bridal shops like David's Bridal to see what they have that will meet your requirements
- Plan to dress your flower girls in something that looks good with the bridemaids' dresses, but remember that you don't have to have everyone match. Consider using the same color dress for everyone but having the little girls wear a variation of the adult version. For instance, if the bridesmaids are wearing a dark green sleeveless long gown, put the flower girls in a dark green short dress with capped sleeves. This will provide a uniform look with some individuality. Or, let the flower girls deviate by picking a print dress for them to offset the bridesmaids' gowns, or even put the little ones in a contrasting color to really stand out and add a "wow" factor
- Look for dresses that will be practical as well as attractive. Consider how the fabric feels and how constricting the cut is, as little girls like to move around and comfort matters to them. Make sure the fabric won't be itchy against delicate skin and if possible, find something that the little ones will be able to wear again
- Pre-shop on your own to select a few top contenders, then invite the little girls and their mothers to come with you and try on the top two or three choices so you can see how they look. Bring with you all of the accessories you'll need to get the full effect. For instance, bring some pretty hair bows or other hair jewelry, small baskets that you can fill with rose petals and ask the mothers to bring a slip, tights and shoes for the girls to wear with the dress
- Look at a range of stores beyond those that carry formal wear. Department stores often have a wide selection of cute dresses, as do specialty shops. Also look online for more choices, since you can always order these and have them shipped
- 1 x Girls Wedding Dress
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.50||USD$ 13.33||USD$ 13.16||USD$ 12.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?